SlotJoint.com offers players more than 700 games to choose from, and Wagerjoint, the affiliate program for SlotJoint, gives affiliates plenty of choices as well. Affiliates can select one of three commission plans: 20% lifetime revenue share, a $200 CPA, or a hybrid plan offering a $40 CPA with 10% revenue share. Wagerjoint offers 50% revenue share for the first 30 days and affiliate payments are sent out no later than the 15th day of the following month.
- Activity Quota:None
- Earnings Time Limited:No
- Earnings Location Limited:No
- Negative Carryover:Partial, High Roller Policy: means that a Player is quarantined and has his or her negative Gross Gaming Revenue carried forward when two conditions are met: (1) a Player generates negative Gross Gaming Revenue of 5,000 €/USD/GBP/AUD/CAD in any given month and (2) the cumulative Gross Gaming Revenue for all Players due to that Affiliate in the same month is negative 5,000 €/USD/GBP/AUD/CAD or lower. Once the High Roller Policy is activated the High Roller becomes quarantined. The quarantined High Roller will be segregated from all other Players and the negative Gross Gaming Revenue carried forward will only be offset against positive Gross Gaming Revenue from that High Roller.
- Tracking Cookie Duration:45 days
- Tracking Cookies Overwritten:Yes, latest referrer receives credit
- Affiliate Statistics Software:MyAffiliates
- Statistics Update Frequency:24 hours
Affiliate Guard Dog Rating
Wagerjoint has an exclusive deal for GPWA members:25% of gross gaming revenue. 25% GGR is comparable to about 40% NGR.
How They Pay
- Bank Wire Transfer
- NYX Gaming
- Play'n GO
Recent Forum Threads
AFFILIATE PROGRAM AD