Aristocrat brings live show experience to G2E
5 October 2018
(PRESS RELEASE) -- Aristocrat’s passion for creativity will be overflowing in booth #1141 at the upcoming Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas, where Aristocrat will bring the ultimate live show experience to the world’s gaming industry.
“We are excited to invite the global gaming industry to celebrate with Aristocrat as we bring leading innovations to G2E. On the show floor, we are creating the ultimate live experience that perfectly showcases our passion for what we do,” said Siobhan Lane, Aristocrat’s Sr. VP of Gaming Operations and Marketing.
Experiences include:Mad Max: Fury Road slot game, Car, 180-Degree Photo Op, 9-11 October, booth #1141
Aristocrat is debuting the new Mad Max: Fury Road slot game by bringing Max’s V8 Interceptor to the show, where attendees can sit behind the wheel and get a high-octane, 180-degree photo. Attendees can also wander the heavily themed Wasteland Lounge, decorated with incredible VFX and costumes from the film.MOTOWN Slot Game Lounge and Graffiti Artist, 9-11 October, booth #1500 at Hall Entrance A
Attendees can bop into the MOTOWN Lounge, where Aristocrat will celebrate its newest musical slot game with giveaways and a graffiti artist who will create original works of art each day, live on the show floor.Dragon Link Lounge Dragon Parade, 10 October, 11-11:30 a.m., booth #1141
Las Vegas’ own Lohan School of Shaolin will open G2E Day 2 with a ceremonial lucky dragon dance to shower all G2E attendees in good fortune.Buffalo 10th Anniversary Celebration with Giant Buffalo Cake, 10 October, 1-2 p.m., booth #1141
Buffalo is one of North America’s most popular games, and as the legend turns 10, Aristocrat is celebrating and unveiling the evolution—the all-new Buffalo Diamond. Celebration features a bash packed with goodies, including a giant Buffalo cake created by Freed’s Bakery, featured bakery on Food Network’s hit series, “Vegas Cakes.”Aristocrat Talent Wall, 9-11 October, booth #1141
A wall dedicated to Aristocrat’s passionate employees gives attendees a fun and fascinating look into the company’s culture, with a series of five, custom-made short films that showcase how the company’s talented teams bring their passion to life.It’s All About Customer Feedback, 9-11 October, floor-wide
Aristocrat cares about its customers and is directly soliciting attendee feedback with its first-ever Survey Hot Spots located across the show floor.Premium Giveaways 9-11 October, booth #1141
No celebration is complete without prizes and surprises, and Aristocrat will give away amazing swag packs with themed merchandise from Mad Max: Fury Road, MOTOWN, Buffalo Diamond, Billions, and FarmVille.Custom Guest Room Channel, 8-11 October, Venetian and Palazzo Guest Rooms
The live show experience doesn’t stop on the show floor. Attendees can watch an exclusive channel in their guest rooms at the Venetian and Palazzo with content created specifically for show attendees.Games, Games, Games
- Design matters, which is why Aristocrat created the cutting-edge flame55 cabinet with leading titles including Billions, Buffalo Diamond, The Big Bang Theory, and WESTWORLD.
- Players will live on the Edge in Aristocrat’s Edge X cabinet with mind-blowing titles like Mad Max: Fury Road, FarmVille, Madonna, and The Walking Dead III.
- RELM and RELM XL cabinets step up the stepper experience with new Buffalo titles and a realm of thrilling proprietary titles.
- Class II players will cheer the Helix+ OVATION platforms with innovative Aristocrat player-favorite titles amplified the Class II.
- VGT will showcase a mix of classic content leveraging the Aristocrat library of player-favorite titles and custom content created specifically for Class II operators.