iGB Affiliate announces LAC networking schedule
2 February 2017
(PRESS RELEASE) -- iGB Affiliate, the leading information provider for the iGaming affiliate industry, has announced the networking schedule for this year's London Affiliate Conference (LAC).
- Welcome drinks, sponsored by WPN Affiliates (Thursday, 9 February 2017, 16:00 - 18:00): To kick things off, there will be welcome drinks at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel on Thursday from 16:00.
- Opening night networking party (Thursday, 9 February 2017, 20:00 - 02:00): The official LAC opening party, will take place at Revolution bar in America Square, Tower Hill (which is a five-minute walk from the official hotel). It will bring together the iGaming affiliate community to meet and catch up with fellow delegates travelling from near and far.
- Official networking party (Friday, 10 February 2017, 21:00 - late): The official networking party will be held at Trade Union bar, near St Katharine Docks. The venue is ideal for networking, with a quieter room for business discussion and a livelier front room for a chance to blow off some steam. The venue is a five-minute walk from the official hotel, and you will be able to order food at Trade Union from 20:00.
- iGB Affiliate Awards (Saturday, 11 February 2017, 20:00 - late): The iGB Affiliate Awards 2017 kick off on Saturday the 11th at The Brewery in the heart of the City of London. Attendees will experience an immersive 1,001 Nights-themed venue with snake charmers, belly dancers and traditional décor.
- Sunday Session, sponsored by Intertops Poker (Sunday, 12 February 2017, 13:00 - 16:00): Finally, the traditional Sunday Session, sponsored by Intertops, will start at the Black Horse in Poplar, a short walk from the official hotel. Delegates are invited to stop by before catching flights and trains home, and to say your farewells to old faces, new friends and potentially new business partners in a relaxing environment.
All events will be open to delegates to LAC, as well as the Financial Partners Expo, which is co-located at the ExCeL.
iGaming Business' Head of Operations, Shona O'Donnell, commented, "We are extremely excited to announce our networking schedule for the London Affiliate Conference 2017.
"London is one of the most vibrant cities in the world, and with a diverse range of bars and restaurants, we are sure that delegates will find the events both enjoyable and constructive.
"This year's LAC will have some of the biggest affiliate conference events on record, and we hope to provide the best networking experience for all attendees."
The London Affiliate Conference and Financial Partners Expo take place between 9-12 February at their new venue of the ExCeL, with more than 5,000 delegates and exhibitors expected to attend.