Mr Green's Capital Markets Day
23 May 2018
(PRESS RELEASE) -- At its Capital Markets Day, Mr Green guides on an expected revenue growth of at least 40% for 2018 with an EBITDA margin of about 15%. The Group is as of today called MRG and has a new brand profile to reflect the profile as a high growth digital Group.
In the period 1 April - 22 May, MRG’s revenue has increased by over 40% compared with the same period 2017. Customer deposits has increased by more than 60% in the same period.
According to MRG’s new financial targets, the Group is expected to achieve annual growth of 25% by 2020. Thereafter, MRG is expecting annual organic growth above the European iGaming market. The EBITDA margin is expected to be 15% 2020 and going forward.
Previous financial targets said that an annual growth of 20 per cent for 2018-2019 with an EBITDA margin of 20% by 2019 was expected. After 2019, growth above the online gaming market with an EBITDA margin of 15% was expected, under the assumption of 100% regulated markets.Unchanged dividend policy
The dividend policy is unchanged, saying that the aim is to pay a dividend and/or repurchase shares in an amount of up to 50% of consolidated free cash flow unless it is deemed that the Group’s liquid assets are needed to realize the Company’s strategy, future tax payments or need to be set aside to secure additional reserves when warranted by conditions in capitals markets.New ventures in development of games and esports
At the Capital Markets Day, MRG will tell about its new ventures in proprietary games and esports. The development of games is run in the wholly owned subsidiary Green Jade Games and esports is a joint venture with Gamingzone Entertainment.Mr Green becomes MRG
As of today, the Mr Green Group will be called MRG and has a new brand profile.
”MRG is a digital, high growth company with a significantly broader operation with more brands and larger geographical presence than a year ago”, says Per Norman, CEO of MRG. “We invest in new innovative digital areas within iGaming and esports. MRG is reflecting our vision ‘Shape the future of the iGaming industry’.”
Agenda Capital Markets Day:
- Strategy 2020 - Per Norman, CEO MRG
- Operator business - Jesper Kärrbrink, CEO Mr Green Ltd
- Growth and marketing efficiency - Magnus Alebo, MD Mr Green
- The Evoke Gaming turnaround - Fredrik Staël von Holstein, MD Evoke Gaming
- Operations and product - Antoine Bonello, COO Mr Green Ltd
- Provider of world class technology solutions - Mattias Wedar, CEO MRG Gametek
- People & Culture - Roberta Geres, Chief HR Officer Mr Green Ltd
- Esports - Henrik Stridsman, Customer Advocate
- Green Jade Games - Ben McDonagh, CEO Green Jade Games
- Regulatory update - Jan Tjernell, General Counsel MRG
- Guidance 2018 and financial targets - Simon Falk, CFO MRG
The Capital Markets Day takes place 23 May at 01 p.m. - 05 p.m. CET at Epicenter, Stockholm. To watch the Capital Markets Day live, go online.