Sports Betting Hall of Fame to induct five new members
11 September 2018
(PRESS RELEASE) -- The Sports Betting Hall of Fame recognizes those people who have made an outstanding contribution to the betting and gaming industry over their careers.
This year’s Hall of Famers will be recognized as part of the Betting on Sports Week with the evening event taking place at the prestigious National History Museum on the evening of Thursday 20 September.
Betting on Sports Week delegates are all invited to this magnificent event, but if you for some reason cannot attend Betting on Sports during the day or want to invite your colleagues, there is still a chance for this.
You can book tickets at £150 each for this special evening event, which includes:
- Access to Sports Betting Hall of Fame Awards night and Betting on Sports Closing Party from 8:30 p.m. - 2 a.m.
- Opportunity to network and make new contacts underneath the giant historic whale in the Natural History Museum's Hintze Hall.
- Complimentary beers and wine until around midnight.
- Complimentary canapes, snacks and refreshments.
This year will see the number of Hall of Fame inductees increase to five:
- Norbert Teufelberger, Co-founder & Former CEO, bwin.
- Pontus Lindwall, Founder & CEO, Betsson AB.
- Constantinos Antonopoulos, Co-founder and Former CEO, Intralot.
- Fabio Schiavolin, CEO, Snaitech.
- Warwick Bartlett, Former Chairman of ABB, Founder of Global Betting and Gaming Consultants (GBGC).