P.W.D is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default 1st to 3rd in google for 200+ poker terms - starting bid $10 !!!!

Hi folks,

just letting you all know that I am selling a site that is ranked in the top 3 for 200+ poker terms relating to the world series of poker.

Its up at auction over on sitepoint, and its starting at just 10$.

So far the site ISNT monetized, but Ive had over 1000 unpaid natural hits from google in the last 21 days

- this figure will probably be 1000+ per day as we get closer to the WSOP.

You can check the auction out here:

http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/auction/17984

Thanks!

PWD

(ps. please ask any auction relevant questions on the auction thread at sitepoint)

ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I am not trying to bash the sale or anything but just to point out that using any phrase or symbol in relation to the WSOP was prohibited in last years rules. I think you might be best to hold onto it till more things surface for this years events.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaus View Post
    I am not trying to bash the sale or anything but just to point out that using any phrase or symbol in relation to the WSOP was prohibited in last years rules. I think you might be best to hold onto it till more things surface for this years events.
    I can totally see how they would have a recourse to go after the poker sites themselves for using the logo, but really I dont think there is much they could do to a foreign webmaster in another country on an affiliate site.

Still, if it bothers the new owner, removing one image isnt much work

ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Recourse as in call up that foriegn webmasters host and yank your site right out from beneath you for violating the terms within that state you are not allowed to use their name or anything relating. Just read up on the rules. I am not trying to bash but people should know what they are buying into

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaus View Post
    Recourse as in call up that foriegn webmasters host and yank your site right out from beneath you for violating the terms within that state you are not allowed to use their name or anything relating. Just read up on the rules. I am not trying to bash but people should know what they are buying into
    I self host most sites.

this one as it happens isnt, but I could offer it as part of the package.

anyway, we are discussing semantics here - is clear you dont want it so lets move on.