mexguy is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default 1xbet affiliate links

I wanted to know if you guys have any idea why the affiliate links that the affiliate program provides work for x amount of time and they they are just dead links and if one checks the affiliate account the link have been changed to new ones that work.

No ones emails to let you know and as an affiliate you just send people to a dead link.

I have contacted them about the issue in the past and they give me links and say here this one is working.... works until it does not work.

Their affiliate linking domains are so wierd

checu is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Elementary my dear Watson!
    This way they tag the player on their account not your affiliate account. The link is no longer valid for your affiliate account and the registered players through that "changed" link go straight to them without rewarding you.

Let's wait for an affiliate manager to explain this issue... they are sponsors of this forum.. so they should answer here.... If they are transparent... but I think that this is their way to retag players on their account... and not ours.. I have also mentioned this isuue to 1xbet... and the answer was... "the link is functional... but the link tracker was showing 0 clicks ....

I had to drop them... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ...

Quote Originally Posted by mexguy View Post
    I wanted to know if you guys have any idea why the affiliate links that the affiliate program provides work for x amount of time and they they are just dead links and if one checks the affiliate account the link have been changed to new ones that work.

No ones emails to let you know and as an affiliate you just send people to a dead link.

I have contacted them about the issue in the past and they give me links and say here this one is working.... works until it does not work.

Be the best bet with the best - BetBrain UK

Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi!
    Each partner is assigned one unique link
    Please provide me with your ID so we can check the situation into your account

eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

They get blocked in different countries very quickly and need to setup fresh domains/links all the time to keep reachable in particular markets. Usually you'll receive a message if links changing, so you can on your sites.

mexguy is offline New Member
    Thanks

i never got those emails.

example link; http://refpabfmaf.space/L?tag=d_3028.../Horse-Racing/

i even did a search online for other affiliate sites and many had broken links.

i got this reply from them, they ignore any questions asked and said

> Hello,
    >
    > Enter your account, generate the link again and let us know if itworks.
    >
    > Also let us know your country please.
    >
    > Regrads,

what does country have to do with this issue . yhey can.just click and will see it fails for too.

Anyway, i dropped them. Not worth the hassle

Trifonoff is offline Private Member
    Thanks

It is due to the fact that in Russia they are blocking not only their mirrors but the media servers which are sending the traffic. And this is why they are changing the media servers frequently.
    You can resolve this issue by finding a media server which they don't shut down. You can use the media servers in MelBet or 1xBit platforms.