FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 589 Posts

Default 888games suspended by Awin for failing to settle invoices

Received today from awin.com - not that I'm promoting 888 anyway, but I found it interesting that they're now shafting the networks too.

- - -

Hi,
    We wish to inform you that advertiser account 888games.com (3069) has recently been placed on account restrictions. Account restrictions mean that:

The advertiser can no longer validate pending transactions
    The advertiser can no longer accept new publishers onto their account
    This measure has been put in place due to the advertiser having outstanding invoices owed to Awin beyond the agreed invoice payment terms. We place these restrictions on the account in order to safe guard our publishers and ensure that no further debt can be built until payment is received for preceding charges. We are working closely with the advertiser and looking to resolve this as soon as possible. Should you want any further detail or explanation on the delay, we advise that you contact the advertiser directly

- - -

universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,025 Times in 4,473 Posts

Not that I would recommend you promote 888 anyway, but here is one of the many traps that one can be bitten by when promoting anyone through a 3rd party network.

Network has an issue, bam, affiliates that promoted the operator through the network loses out.

Now in this particular case, affiliates that were working with 888 direct had been having troubles for a while, but one of the things to always consider.

Rick
    Universal4