the saint x is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Ace Revenue, Affiliate Managers Not Responding

Not having a good experience with ace revenue. I have 32 sign ups and only 2 net depositors out of all the brands i promote they are the lowest performing affiliate network. In order for you to get paid you would have to send an email from the 1st to the 5th to the payment guy lol thats what they call it every single month. Extremely unprofessional, most affiliate networks would simply pay you straight up, anyways ive sent the email and asked them multiple questions they are ignoring me. I'm bring in lots of leads and targeted traffic to them so i suspect they are being dishonest about my players because ive never had such metrics. I am ranked on social media pages for these gambling keywords and have generated thousands for other networks....

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,224 Times in 4,589 Posts

Some properties just don't perform as well on some sites as well as others. This is one thing that just happens, and when properties perform less, all you can do is continue to try them on different pages, or in higher or lower spots or with different offers. It may end up that those properties just do not perform as well on your sites.

Rick
    Universal4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (25 December 2019)

the saint x is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Some properties just don't perform as well on some sites as well as others. This is one thing that just happens, and when properties perform less, all you can do is continue to try them on different pages, or in higher or lower spots or with different offers. It may end up that those properties just do not perform as well on your sites.

Rick
    Universal4

i convert at a high percentage all the brands i promote i've brought them thousands of dollars in business. I don't like working with brands where the account managers are ignoring my questions etc simply because that is very unprofessional if you don't have the infrastructure to handle your affiliates then you shouldn't offer affiliates an opportunity to make money with you. if they don't value my skill then i really don't care because i'm sure there are thousands of affiliate networks lining up wanting to do business with me. Ace revenue is dishonest and a waste of time. They also have ridiculously requirements to get paid, what type of network forces the affiliates to send an email to some guy just to get paid within that pay period on a monthly basis? nobody has time for that. Maybe some of you guys don't know who i am & thats fine but my website and channel is ranked on the first page of google and on the first page of youtube for gambling specific keywords. So i get lots of targeted traffic.