Thread: Add to bet slip

Dario1701 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Add to bet slip

Hi Guys,

Fairly new to all this. I have created my own tipster page and signed up as a Bet Victor affiliate. I want my customers/viewers to be able to add my selections directly to their bet slip via a link on my page.

Anyone know how to make this work?

Thanks in advance.

DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,176 Times in 694 Posts

You'll need to talk to Betvictor about that. Every API is different, and rules of each bookmaker regarding that API are different. So only Betvictor can help you with this.

Dario1701 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanHorvat View Post
    You'll need to talk to Betvictor about that. Every API is different, and rules of each bookmaker regarding that API are different. So only Betvictor can help you with this.
    Thanks for your reply

RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 818 Posts

Don't bother with BetVictor though. See their section on here for why.

latrobet is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Yes. I can set that up for you if you need. Send me a PM. I would have to Reed the betvictor docs again but it can be done.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

latrobet is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Read even😀

HodgeyBoy is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Are you looking for your readers to be able to click through and arrive at the website with the Bet Slip populated? You may also be able to get tracking links which will go directly to the relevant market that you have been promoting.

If you want to populate the betslip you need to incorporate into your tracking links the relevant 'market' ID and 'event' ID. My good friends over at Coral should be able to help you with this if it helps.

However, if you want to populate a betslip with a selection that 'you' have defined and does not exist already on the operators markets, such is a 5-leg accumulator that you have recommended, then you are going to need the assistance of some version of an API/XML feed.

dannynkem is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    Are you looking for your readers to be able to click through and arrive at the website with the Bet Slip populated? You may also be able to get tracking links which will go directly to the relevant market that you have been promoting.

If you want to populate the betslip you need to incorporate into your tracking links the relevant 'market' ID and 'event' ID. My good friends over at Coral should be able to help you with this if it helps.

However, if you want to populate a betslip with a selection that 'you' have defined and does not exist already on the operators markets, such is a 5-leg accumulator that you have recommended, then you are going to need the assistance of some version of an API/XML feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by latrobet View Post
    Yes. I can set that up for you if you need. Send me a PM. I would have to Reed the betvictor docs again but it can be done.

Guys,
    I know this is old, probably there is a white label project like this already?????

Well, I want it both ways if its possible, as I also run a tipster website.

1st Scenario: I want to populate a betslip with a selection that "I" have defined/ predicted so that visitors can click and place the bet with a bookie/ bookies of my choosing

2nd Scenario: I want
    readers to be able to build up selections on my website, then click through and arrive at bookie website with the Bet Slip populated.

How is this gonna work, and considering I dont have a particular geo im targetting