Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 81
  1. #21
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I have to request GPWA personnel/moderators to reevaluate and change the title of this thread one more time because it does not fit the reality and I find it puts me in a bad light: - my CasinoMeister account was not closed due to this Affactive issue as I have explained in this thread at post number #9 and simply due to this reason that part should be removed from the title. More than that, it states that it is an unjustified complaint: - I am willing to provide the chat log from 8 July 2011 which I consider it justify my complaint. Also note that the only one person who is not willing to bring evidence is Danielg as he stated. Even if I asked him so many times, he never showed me the proof about when I have registered my last account with WinPalace !

    And anyway, at a very least consider this thread it also constitutes a valid complaint about the SPAM EMAILS I am STILL RECEIVING from them even now after I have got all my accounts banned from their system ! YESTERDAY I have REPORTED him about 14 (affiliate) spammers to remove me from and YET TODAY I GET another SPAM ! [(I suggest it should be changed into: Affactive (spam) complaint.]

    Danielg, (regarding the spam)

    The spammer I am complaining too about today is deidremarcrum@hotmail.com ! Remove it please ! You know, the thing I fing it odd at Affactive is that you and they have all and each of my email addressess but looks like nobody is doing nothing to stop the spams I am receiving almost daily from your Affactive Group and its affiliates even if I was banned from further play. Is this some sort of revenge or why this is happening to me ?

    As we well know, nobody can unsubscribe directly from the email because there is only a fake unsubscribe feature which always says `you were succesfully unsubscribed` but in fact in the very next days you will get another spam email from the exactly same spammer !

    The solution would be simple: since Affactive have all of my email addresses they should INFORM ALL THEIR AFFILIATES to REMOVE ME (all of my email addresses) from their list. Simple as that, and they will have to do so since they can not get a penny from me anymore because I am banned. But again, repeating what I said, I am starting to think that this must be some sort of revenge on me from Affactive.. lol that`s funny. Please take measures !
    Last edited by PlayHunter; 2 February 2012 at 2:09 pm.

  2. #22
    danielg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    most of these emails are not spam- you have signed with different mails to at least 3 of our brands and receive the promotional mails from them.

    Please PM me the emails that you have signed with and they will be removed.

    Regarding that mail that you suggest that is from affiliate- please pass me the full mail- since I can't locate the affiliate by email address.

    Best regards,
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Affactive.com Affiliate Program

  3. #23
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielg View Post
    most of these emails are not spam- you have signed with different mails to at least 3 of our brands and receive the promotional mails from them.

    Yes, I think (not sure) I did signed up with 5 email address at 4 casinos in the Affiliate group. But even so, most emails I was and I am still getting are offers which do not addresses me on my name or username. Most of them are trying to incite me to open new accounts even if I were already registered ! (and I can prove this too because I still have few of them) Well, this is the worst kind of spam which anyone can get. And I have strong reasons to think that this was one of the causes which ended me in having duplicates accounts at WinPalace. Well, thread moderators - how this is still unjustified ?

    However, I have provided you on PM with all of my email addresses and full headers of the SPAM I`ve got today. Please inform me about this following aspect: - starting with when I will no longer receive further SPAM from Affactive and Affactive Affiliates on all and each of my email addresses ?

    Thank you !
    Last edited by PlayHunter; 2 February 2012 at 3:58 pm.

  4. #24
    danielg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    As i wrote in my PM, please send me the email that you are referring to. Our mails you will be taken from.

    Best regards,
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Affactive.com Affiliate Program

  5. #25
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielg View Post
    As i wrote in my PM, please send me the email that you are referring to. Our mails you will be taken from.

    Yes, PM system seems works very slowly.. it had a lag of 18 minutes. However I have forwarded you TODAY`S SPAM email as well.

  6. #26
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Now I see that the thread title was changed to a more proper one, so I thank you to whoever changed it ! Anyway, I still do not understand why in this title thread it is relatively important to be specified that my CasinoMeister account got banned on a whatever reason other than this issue ?

    Anyway, I am not concerned about Casinomeister, because I think most of the people have eyes to see the truth for themselves if they like to read carefully. As long as I know I was honest I do consider it is a good and maybe useful thing for them to read my story, and I am happy with that.

    removed offtopic remarks All in all I really want to thank to the moderators and people of this forum for creating a friendly environment where I could properly discuss this matter, and I really appreciate it ! Thank you guys !

    Hopefully Danielg will succesfully do the right thing removing me from their Affactive SPAM, and if so I thank him too.. until the next SPAM of course.

  7. #27
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Seems my polite thanks to Danielg are very short because Affactive SPAM continues !!!

    Barely one week without spam after Danielg `hard work` to remove all of my email addresses from all of their affiliates and now boom: another garbage SPAM from an Affactive affiliate arrived into my email address today ! This time their affiliate John from osouthaferica@aol.co.uk was inviting me to join Golden Chery !

    Maybe this John didnt know that I already have an account with G. Cherry which should be closed there too ? Maybe Danielg DID NOT followed my solution posted in post #19 in this thread and announced ALL of their (rogue) Affactive affiliates to remove me from their worthless email list from where I never subscribed ? Maybe they can not comprehend that they will never ever get a penny anymore from me ? - Maybe this is their way to revenge on me because I dont know why but maybe Danielg will have a bigger picture and will be nice enough to inform us of why I am still getting SPAM from Affactive and affactive affiliates ?

    - I dont know the answer, but I tell you people: unprofessional teams always do mess up tings so stay away from these guys ! After this entire thread discussion I think I should never ever get any more shadow of a spam from Affactive, but yet today, after only one week after Danielg personally corrected the situation, I get another SPAM from Affactive !

  8. #28
    danielg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Dear PlayHunter,

    As far as i know your emails have been removed from our promotions.

    I can't go and remove you from every possible list that you are in: you have made this post on dozen of forums (xxxwww.google.com/search?q=playhunter+winpalace+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&hl=en&gl=US) most of them our affiliates and i can't go and contact all requesting to take of dozen of mails that you use.

    I'll be glad to assist you, BUT it has to be done specifically per mail. Please forward me any email you receive and it will be taken care of.

    Best regards,
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Affactive.com Affiliate Program

  9. #29
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I have forwarded you the respective spam. I have 12 email addresses and I have provided those to you several times.

    You should contact ALL of your affiliates since I certainly DID NOT SIGNED up with HUNDREDS of email affiliates from where I AM RECEIVING Affactive SPAM ! One more problem is also that the `UNSUBSCRIBE` feature from all of the emails is A FAKE which will do nothing: will confirm the unsubscription, but the spam will continue from the same email address. Why ?

    And lastly, about the fact that I am sharing my experience with Affactive group in many places over the internet, we agreed it is a two way road. This way I am sure that some people will clear their mind and see who Affactive really is.

    Also I see that you have replied on some of the other forums TODAY with the first post #1 you have replied in this thread two weeks ago. I have already shown people from GPWA that your first post in this thread was misleading because CasinoMeister response and account ban was not related with Affactive, and you have agreed with that. So why you try to do the same misleading response from other forums too ?

    Danielg, note that on CasinoMeister we could not have a decent discussion as we had here, as you very well know! Your misleading responses on other forums will not be in your advantage and I suggest you to replace CasinoMeister links with this link from GPWA which would be fair. Anyway, if not, when I will see them and have time, I will explain there too and post the link to GPWA forum (here) where people will be able to see a better picture about how Affactive is doing business. Thank you !
    Last edited by PlayHunter; 11 February 2012 at 4:08 pm.

  10. #30
    danielg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Sorry. That's enough for me.

    Best of Luck.
    Daniel
    Affactive.com Affiliate Program

  11. #31
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    557
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 84 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    I like affactive but why would you not want a losing player?

    Anyway, I am not concerned about Casinomeister, because I think most of the people have eyes to see the truth for themselves if they like to read carefully.
    as Grand pappy AK used to put it... "Fresh fish and house guests stink after three days".
    Last edited by AK; 12 February 2012 at 10:37 pm.

  12. #32
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Affactive spam never stops !

    These Affactive clowns must be in love with me so hard (but sorry you took the wrong person) as they still continue to spam me on each and every ocassion they get, even if our business has ended long time ago !!!

    One more time Mr. Daniel proved to be useless in his efforts to stop their messy spam on my banned email addresses. This time i was hit yesterday by support@best-marketing-deals.com with another Affactive garbage offer for Goldamn Cherry. Spam returned to Mr. Daniel right before this report.

    - Well Mr. Daniel where are my rights to privacy ?? - Are affactive respecting customers and EX-customers privacy ? As I said in previous posts, I certainly did not signed up with hundreds of affiliates of yours from where I am still receiving spam ! - Why most of my email addresses are violated by your messy affiliates ??

    Why do you not respect ex-customers ? Is this a form of revenge because I make my story public ? Do you want more $$$ from me ? Or Affactive and its members incompetence is the problem ? - You will never ever see a penny more and all these tactics will drown your Affactive down because people read how I was treated as a customer, and how I am treated as an ex-customer !

    PS: Note that when I say `you` I am referring at you as a representant of Affactive and not at you as a person, whoever you are, because i do not care if you as a person are a woman, a young boy or whatever.

  13. #33
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Guarding the City
    Posts
    5,201
    Blog Entries
    66
    Thanks
    1,243
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 972 Posts

    Default

    PlayHunter if you received spam I can get AffActive to look into it. There is no need for attacks.
    GPWA Facebook | APCW Facebook | Casino City

    Affiliates -
    Here are four ways to become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gambling World | Online Roulette | Online Blackjack | Live Online Games | Sports Betting | Horse Racing | Football Betting World | BestDealCasinos
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly! - for Universal4!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    PlayHunter (2 March 2012)

  15. #34
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    PlayHunter if you received spam I can get AffActive to look into it. There is no need for attacks.
    Yes Anthony, I am continously receiving spam from Affactive, and as you see I was fighting for many months to get rid of their spam, but it is simply just not right they have all of my email addresses, I am banned from their products, and so my business with Affactive have long way ended. Why they still harass me and violate my email pricacy ? With what right they do this ?

    I did not meant to attack anybody, as stated in my PS in above, is just how I can exprime my feelings in a non matern language.

  16. #35
    danielg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Let's put the things straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayHunter View Post
    Yes Anthony, I am continously receiving spam from Affactive, and as you see I was fighting for many months to get rid of their spam
    No you have not! you have been trying to play and to receive free bonuses on multiple accounts!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayHunter View Post
    but it is simply just not right they have all of my email addresses
    - you have signed up with them

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayHunter View Post
    I did not meant to attack anybody, as stated in my PS in above, is just how I can exprime my feelings in a non matern language.
    Yes you did. You are trying to do so since you were banned from our brands: xxxhttp://www.google.com/search?q=playhunter+winpalace+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a


    You have dozens of mails and you are signed on every possible forum, yet I am trying to get you of the mails of our affiliates. Not that easy

    All the best
    Daniel
    Affactive.com Affiliate Program

  17. #36
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    1. - I was fighting against your spammer affiliates and spam promotions for many months as I stated above. This all started AFTER my accounts were banned from playing with Affactive ! So, I was not blackmailing Affactive as you pretend, and I could never do all these for gaining any of Affactive free bonuses because ALL of my accounts were ALREADY CLOSED !

    As I shown to people so many times, that two (or three) accounts with bonuses were made mainly by the incompetence of WinPalace Live Chat customer care which failed to provide me with my account details but advised me to register new account(s) and to accept a free bonus (WICH WAS NOT MY INTENTION) as a compensation sign ! Thing which ultimately lead to ALL of my accounts been banned and me been labeled as FRAUDSTER, which I can not tolerate because it is a FALSE and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATION brought to me !

    - So, why all these lies Mr. Daniel ?

    2. - Even if I had registered three accounts with WinPalace and one account with each other casino in Affactive brand via any Affactive affiliates, still I would not have registered via more than 8 affiliates !!!

    - Until today I have received spam from more than 100 different email addresses from Affactive affiliates ! - How you explain that ? - DO I HAVE signed up FOR ALL OF THEM or they have shared my email contact between each other which is ROGUE BEHAVIOUR and DIRECTLY VIOLATES MY PRIVACY !?

    3. The fact that I have 12 email addresses (you have them as well) and that I am a member of many forums over the internet it is none of your business and HAVE NO RELEVANCE with this spam issue and with Affactive customer care incompetence !

    And please keep in mind Mr. Daniel, the fact that I make my voice heard sharing my experience in public over the internet with the people it is not equal with an attack by my side. They read, they see how I am treated and they decide if Affactive still worth their money or not ! Telling me otherwise is a fascist form of power abuse by your side, because I am free to warn as many people as I can as long as I do not provide fase information over the facts !

    But the fact that you find my actions regarding Affactive as attacks, tells us that you know the fact that I was not treated fair by Affactive and now you try to cover what you can ! - Well this indeed will reduce Affactive profits, but only as a natural outcome of your Affactive actions and tactics, and not mine.
    Last edited by PlayHunter; 3 March 2012 at 2:56 pm.

  18. #37
    danielg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    BUT, I do think you were treated correctly. Your accounts should have been closed. (Actually they should have been closed long before).

    The only mistake that was done is me replying here. That will be corrected.
    Daniel
    Affactive.com Affiliate Program

  19. #38
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Security/Membership Team
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    19,065
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 3,871 Times in 2,603 Posts

    Default

    Playhunter,

    Daniel did NOT lie.

    Spam sucks, but spam is NOT Affactives fault, it is the fault of scumbag spamming affiliates, who just happen to be spamming you with spam for one of Affactive's properties.

    If you did in fact use numerous different email accounts at ANY casino and that email account was also used at ANY other place in the entire world you can be sure that email account will likely be sold and traded in the open market and once that happens there is no sure way to verify the source of where the spammers got your email account.

    Now combatting spam for an Affactive property, Affactive certainly could possibly help, but the conversation should not start out with accusations and attacking.

    The method you used of forwarding the original emails with the affiliate links and headers included will help trace down the source and hopefully end with a resolve.

    The problem that may exist between you and the casino(s) directly should possibly be handled privately between yourself and either Daniel or a casino rep. Bringing the situation to Daniel's attention here in the forum is ok, but once direct contact is made, you may well get further by discussing that issue privately.

    As far as getting spam from more than 100 different emails, that is likely just a small handful of affiliates (or even just a single affiliate) that is using a mailing program or mailhouse and sending spam to a list that fakes the sender.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  20. #39
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 27 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    You may be very right Rick. In every sentence you said! (yet I think these should be said by Mr. Daniel, but he seems to be too lazy or arrogant to waste his time doing his job with an ex-customer like me - look at his last resoponse - it is totally unprofessional and remember that he is paid by Affactive for his job - yet he claims I have signed up for the spam in post 33)

    The problem lies that I have never gaved my consesnse for my email contacts to be sold or shared.

    I am a registered player on many gambling sites: casinos, sportsbooks, poker and so on. I think their number is higher than 100. From all of them, I am only receiving spam (on all of my email addresses) from 3 casino brands: Affactive, Casino Rewards and Club Gold is the last one for about few months. (sooner or later I will open a new thread for each of these last two)

    The problem is that besides the spam I was treated horribly by their customer care which due to their careless advices I eventually ended up with all of my accounts to closure in this group being unfairly acused of fraud which puts my name in a black light. And, at the same time I was also put on a you can lose but you cant win situation, where I lost $$$ by their advice. Without escape ! Imagine a scenario where we are playing head or tails, if you lose I take your money, but if you win I pay only your bet back but not the winnings and then I am showing you the back door.

    - How would you feel if you were in my shoes, Rick ? This has happened to me only at Affactive.

    And because of how I was treated, I get very irritated when I see any of their names violating my email privacy on my daily emails. I choose to post every spam I get here in public too so other people can be able to get a picture of my highly unpleasant experience with Affactive.
    Last edited by PlayHunter; 3 March 2012 at 5:20 pm.

  21. #40
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Security/Membership Team
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    19,065
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 3,871 Times in 2,603 Posts

    Default

    Actually, Daniel stepped in and wanted to try and help and yet you would rather argue then try to logicly work through it.

    Whether you gave your consent for your email account to be sold or not, it was and by more companies than you think and I have found most of the casinos sell and trade in email accounts a whole lot less then the industry or most here are will to admit.

    The banks sell them, the credit card companies sell them, the department stores do it, Amazon does, damn near ALL online companies do.....

    Now, we have found over the years that unscrupulous employees of some casinos or support places have stolen and sold databases, but overall....I think this is not the norm but it does happen.

    When you state you have signed up to over 100 properties, unless you used a 100% unique email address at all 100 and never ever sent a single piece of email EVER using them, except for communication with that ONE casino EVER, it's pretty difficult to pin down WHO is selling your email account, but just because you get spam for an Affactive Casino and you also happen to be a player there, you can't just blame them for sending the spam....

    As far as how you were treated by customer service, well that is a different matter.... and maybe if that matter were discussed a little more calmly without personally attacking the casino or it's staff, or specifically Daniel, you may get closer to finding out what happened with your account or accounts and getting a resolve to the underlying issue.

    Going back to one of your earlier posts I see there were multiple accounts, but that they were ONLY created at the request of support....

    You may have discovered a flaw in the system, or the recommendations of support staff, and if so, maybe by digging in to that a bit maybe just maybe this flaw could be fixed if in fact it exists.....

    Rick
    Universal4

    Side note:
    Also, in one post you say you will post every spam you get, let me caution you about one thing when it comes to spam....in more than 90% of the cases, the senders email account that YOU SEE in the email is an INNOCENT individual and is usually chosen and placed to the spam randomly from the recipient list. (meaning that person you think sent the spam probably got the same spam with someone else's email as the sender and someone somehwere out there in internet land probably got one with YOUR EMAIL as the sender)
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •