Thomas Angerer is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Default Affgambling terminates GPWA Sponsorship

Hello Everybody,

It has been a great time working close with the GPWA and it's members. Though to internal reasons Affgambling decided to end the sponsorship. New budget requirements force us to redistribute the sponsorship/marketing expenditures.

This has been a very hard and sad decision and we want to point out some very important aspects.
    First, it has been a great time and the decision to stop was ours due to financial reason and northing else.
    Second, we will keep on working together with you, the GPWA and continue to contribute here and will be available for all questions.
    Third, this step will not have any consequences concerning the offers of affgambling in respect to current affiliates and people interested in becoming an affiliate.

You are welcome and we will provide you the services as we used to do it.
    Thanks for you contribution to our community and program.
    See you around!
    Yours,
    Last edited by Thomas Angerer; 15 November 2010 at 10:07 am. Reason: spelling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas Angerer For This Useful Post:

thepokerkeep (15 November 2010)

CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

Hi Thomas. It has been good to have you here. As I mentioned in our conversations, I hope that we are able to work with you again in the future!

Yours,
    Steven
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.