Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,042
    Thanks
    12,142
    Thanked 3,151 Times in 1,687 Posts

    Default

    I'm not sure that what is being called a threat is a threat - or at least I did not interpret it that way.

    Leopold appeared to say that if there is any retaliation against him or people associated with him (with respect to his beliefs on the other thread and about the illogical Romanian players can deposit but not get paid situation, as well as the unfriendly player terms, etc.), he will see to it that legal action in Germany is taken.

    Going a step further though and playing along... This :

    I think GPWA should choose its' members more carefully or at least moderate posts like the one before, where someone openly threats another member based on false, unsustained, speculative accusations for which you are liable. source
    could be interpretted as just as much of a threat as anything else stated in this thread so far from my point of view.

    ...Just my two cents that I thought important to share.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (4 July 2014), universal4 (4 July 2014)

  3. #42
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,648
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,562
    Thanked 2,166 Times in 1,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernanda - AFFPOWER View Post
    Just a quick clarification
    1) I don't think that threatening other members online is the purpose of GPWA
    Fortunately, we can say what we think!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernanda - AFFPOWER View Post
    2) When Conan became Cosmik was just a matter of branding. Cosmik is now one of the brands of Conan Gaming
    Is that a reason not to warn webmasters to do the right promotion. Especially the url links have changed, and we made ​​a false promotion and free links for you. It was watching my links I've seen, fortunately for me and my players.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernanda - AFFPOWER View Post
    3) Please let me know what's your username with us since I can not find Any traffic coming from your URL ever
    .
    It is useless. If you responded to my message that I sent to you and Mickael when he left in May, I sent both of you, you can find my traffic would be.

    Have nice day.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (4 July 2014)

  5. #43
    Fernanda - AFFPOWER is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    Fortunately, we can say what we think!
    Thanks for the trust

    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    Is that a reason not to warn webmasters to do the right promotion. Especially the url links have changed, and we made ​​a false promotion and free links for you. It was watching my links I've seen, fortunately for me and my players.
    Links were automatically redirected, our affiliates didn't need to change anything on their end. All Aff managers explained the process to active affiliates. Those who weren't active at that moment and decided to start working, already used the new links.

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    It is useless. If you responded to my message that I sent to you and Mickael when he left in May, I sent both of you, you can find my traffic would be.

    Have nice day.
    The re-branding took place years ago. Michael left on May 2014. If you want any further info, we can check your affiliate account for which I'll need your username.

    Cheers!

  6. #44
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,444
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,004
    Thanked 6,896 Times in 2,999 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celena
    Fortunately, we can say what we think!
    Yes, Celena!
    And we both can be so happy to live in a part of the world, where this is possible, because that's not self-evident. You, as a lovely and honest webmaster, do not need to work with people, who are fooling and mocking you, describing your concerns as "threatening". Only if you act like a lemming, you are a "legitimate affiliate".

    The overall picture presents an unending spiral of infringements, and facts and concerns will be wiped off the table with an unspeakable arrogance as if they were old cake crumbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by celena
    Your platform affiliation has changed names three times, redirected links to a new casino without having informed me. Conan Partners, the last I had all my links were going on Cosmik.
    Celena,
    you are right. Conan Partners is disconnected, but the site was verifiable at least online this year (!) on 3. January (https://web.archive.org/web/20140103...npartners.com/) with a button to Conan Casino (scroll down)!

    They changed their name again and again, because the reputation was below Absolute Zero! You only need to read this short thread about Conan Partners at Affiliate Guard Dog: http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/com...thoughts.5234/

    And Celena, if you read this thread carefully and complete (!), then you have a further indication, why Conan Partners does not exist anymore: http://www.gpwa.org/forum/does-sound...tml#post670545

    Last post in that thread:

    "They must indeed be quite stupid."

    The branded name is burned!

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 4 July 2014 at 9:34 am.

  7. #45
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,648
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,562
    Thanked 2,166 Times in 1,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernanda - AFFPOWER View Post
    Links were automatically redirected, our affiliates didn't need to change anything on their end. All Aff managers explained the process to active affiliates. Those who weren't active at that moment and decided to start working, already used the new links.
    Since when Casino offers a brand that is not good? redirects or not, we must warn Webmasters. It is a mistake on your part. A serious affiliations send emails when there is a change.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernanda - AFFPOWER View Post
    .The re-branding took place years ago. Michael left on May 2014. If you want any further info, we can check your affiliate account for which I'll need your username.
    As I said, it's useless. If you responded to my message in May, you would know. I have several sites, and I do not look at all the casinos. This is why affiliations and affiliates work together with newsletter. But apparently you do not know what it is. Before Conan, there was another brand, it was the same thing. Nothing more overnight

  8. #46
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,648
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,562
    Thanked 2,166 Times in 1,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Yes, Celena!
    And we both can be so happy to live in a part of the world, where this is possible, because that's not self-evident. You, as a lovely and honest webmaster, do not need to work with people, who are fooling and mocking you, describing your concerns as "threatening". Only if you act like a lemming, you are a "legitimate affiliate".

    The overall picture presents an unending spiral of infringements, and facts and concerns will be wiped off the table with an unspeakable arrogance as if they were old cake crumbs.
    Not even an excuse not to have warned me. Not even an answer to the email I've sent, and it looks like I'm wrong !
    Is it a joke? Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •