Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    the saint x is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Any good affiliate programs that pays weekly or bi-weekly??? i convert over 10 percen

    I work with webpartners and honestly im not happy with them. I question their reporting stats, the money is extremely slow and they pay every other month, ive sent massive amounts of traffic and i have strong conversions but my account manager wants me to convert at 20 percent in order to get an upgrade at 25 percent commission lol give me a break bruh they should be happy im converting at over 10%, the industry average is 1percent. I can drive lots of traffic but its up to the casinos to convert the traffic not me. Anyways i like web partners im just not happy with the requirement they have in order for a boost in commissions, if it were another affiliate network i would of been promoted a long time ago... If any affiliate networks out there has a attractive offer for me, i can generate lots of targeted traffic to your casinos and brands. I am a top performing affiliate but im not getting paid like one so anyone has a good offer or good program they can direct me to show me the way please.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to the saint x For This Useful Post:

    BettingGods (13 December 2019)

  3. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    26,237
    Thanks
    1,706
    Thanked 7,554 Times in 4,766 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the saint x View Post
    I work with webpartners and honestly im not happy with them. I question their reporting stats, the money is extremely slow and they pay every other month,
    There are plenty of good programs to work with that pay monthly instead of the bi monthly you seem to be getting, I don't think there are many that pay bi-weekly, it seemed to a be short lived trend a few years ago brands tried, but I don't recall many brands that adopted it regularly.

    Rick
    Universal4

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (2 December 2019)

  5. #3
    hublot's Avatar
    hublot is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 99 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    don't think they pay weekly, but they should convert better than webpartners, they do well for me.

    https://www.bestpartners.com/

  6. #4
    FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,265
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 654 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    I don't think there are many that pay bi-weekly, it seemed to a be short lived trend a few years ago
    Yeah, I think a few still do and maybe even one or two pay weekly. None I make any wonga with though. Some went the other way and decided to pay once a year.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (2 December 2019)

  8. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,468
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 2,814 Times in 1,543 Posts

    Default

    I have no idea what is 10% conversion. Clicks to regs or regs to rmp. I also do not know what is so important about weekly payments for top affiliate who must have huge cash reserves.

    But very good weekly paying programs are 5dimes and 1xbet (if you do not mind quality of the product for customers by 1x).
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    AussieDave (3 December 2019)

  10. #6
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,819
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    899
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 1,088 Posts

    Default

    I can recommend Deckmedia but they pay monthly like most other programs.
    Sweet Bet - Reviews of reputable online casinos, poker sites, sportsbooks & bingo halls
    USA Online Casinos | Canadian Online Casinos | Bitcoin Casinos | Live Dealer Casinos | Free Spin Casinos | US Online Casinos

  11. #7
    AussieDave's Avatar
    AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    from the land downunder
    Posts
    3,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,410
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 893 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I have no idea what is 10% conversion. Clicks to regs or regs to rmp. I also do not know what is so important about weekly payments for top affiliate who must have huge cash reserves.
    The OP's posts, indicated he's a streamer on YT, without an actually having a web-site. And also seems to be rather new in the gambling niche.

    So your guess Sherlock, is as good as mine, to what he means by conversion and what not.
    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

    igaming affiliates rights - fairness for all iGaming affiliates

  12. #8
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,468
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 2,814 Times in 1,543 Posts

    Default

    Maybe "the conversion" is some YT niche metric? On the top webpartners are US focused? How is that possible on YT?
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  13. #9
    AussieDave's Avatar
    AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    from the land downunder
    Posts
    3,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,410
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 893 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Maybe "the conversion" is some YT niche metric?
    Seems the OP isn't generating as much player-traction as he makes out. One of his posts commented having 10 signup but no depositors, and because of that, he holds the view the program is possibly dishonest.
    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

    igaming affiliates rights - fairness for all iGaming affiliates

  14. #10
    mickyfu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 270 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    One of the best performing affiliates in town, but wants to be paid weekly. Yeah right. I see.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mickyfu For This Useful Post:

    AussieDave (5 December 2019), Madz (10 December 2019)

  16. #11
    the saint x is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickyfu View Post
    One of the best performing affiliates in town, but wants to be paid weekly. Yeah right. I see.
    well heres the thing i hear many of you complaining about alot of affiliate networks and im not sure who to trust. Lets be honest here any of these networks has the power to take away your players and make it seem that nobody is gambling etc. not sure who to trust anymore.

  17. #12
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,468
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 2,814 Times in 1,543 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the saint x View Post
    well heres the thing i hear many of you complaining about alot of affiliate networks and im not sure who to trust. Lets be honest here any of these networks has the power to take away your players and make it seem that nobody is gambling etc. not sure who to trust anymore.
    That is exactly the funny thing.

    If there is so much scams, no one really cares if you are scammed by 3 weeks more or not, because the revenue share was originally designed for decades. Well, now it is not realistic, but at least the revenue share should last years.

    There are still some programs where one should expect longevity in many months at least.

    Going blindly after weekly or bi-weekly payments just shows lack of judgement. It is like choosing a car and basing the judgement on the shape of back mirror.

    People with poor judgements are not "top performing affiliates" and especially not in those ****** times.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  18. #13
    the saint x is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    That is exactly the funny thing.

    If there is so much scams, no one really cares if you are scammed by 3 weeks more or not, because the revenue share was originally designed for decades. Well, now it is not realistic, but at least the revenue share should last years.

    There are still some programs where one should expect longevity in many months at least.

    Going blindly after weekly or bi-weekly payments just shows lack of judgement. It is like choosing a car and basing the judgement on the shape of back mirror.

    People with poor judgements are not "top performing affiliates" and especially not in those ****** times.

    are you hating much? did i ever said i worked with them for weeks? why you talking without knowing? i've almost been with them for a year and only gotten paid 3 times during that time so i guess your the one with poor judgement for making false assumptions. Fact is, i've generated them thousands of dollars which makes me one of the top affiliates and i have a very strong conversion rate thats more than many affiliates on here thats been doing it for years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •