Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: BET 365 Sweden

  1. #1
    Mr_Gunner is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default BET 365 Sweden

    Hey !

    On January 1, the Swedish state demanded that all companies should have a license in Sweden to play games online.

    BET365 was licensed and all players had to register again.

    What I understand did not need to be re-registered at any other company, but it was enough to change their limits.

    Does anyone in affiliates notice a big difference?
    Lost player? Lower turnover?
    Fewer games?

  2. #2
    Mr_Gunner is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gunner View Post
    Hey !

    On January 1, the Swedish state demanded that all companies should have a license in Sweden to play games online.

    BET365 was licensed and all players had to register again.

    What I understand did not need to be re-registered at any other company, but it was enough to change their limits.

    Does anyone in affiliates notice a big difference?
    Lost player? Lower turnover?
    Fewer games?
    No affiliates in sweden on this site?

  3. #3
    michalakis is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gunner View Post
    No affiliates in sweden on this site?
    forum doesnt seem very active

  4. #4
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    2,731
    Thanks
    828
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Default

    I only see my players from Sweden correctly retagged on day by day basis it seems. That means, if they play now, they look like a new players it seems.
    The most sad thing is when cat dies.

  5. #5
    Mr_Gunner is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Are u based in sweden

  6. #6
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,972
    Thanks
    1,738
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 1,823 Posts

    Default

    I don't see any way to breakdown players by country at Bet365 - how do you see that?

  7. #7
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    2,731
    Thanks
    828
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Default

    I used to have SE tracker. You can have trackers at bet365 and you can serve them by geo.
    The most sad thing is when cat dies.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    TheGooner (12 March 2019)

  9. #8
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,972
    Thanks
    1,738
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 1,823 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I used to have SE tracker. You can have trackers at bet365 and you can serve them by geo.
    Ah thanks.

    I've preferred to breakdown by product and source area on my site - rather than by customer geo.

  10. #9
    checu's Avatar
    checu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I only see my players from Sweden correctly retagged on day by day basis it seems. That means, if they play now, they look like a new players it seems.
    What about this ? From a different thread...

    "I am not happy with suspended account, I am happy that they kept the promise and pay me. They handle the situation better than all others and everyone should therefore trust them if he can do business with them. That is the message. Even in 100 threads. ??"
    Very confusing... Do you have an active affiliate account Sherlock? Or just answering to all threads about them just for the sake of it?
    Be the best bet with the best - BetBrain UK

  11. #10
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    2,731
    Thanks
    828
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Default

    I do not have an active account. I am answering all threads, because many morons come here to put dirt on guys who do not deserve it.
    The most sad thing is when cat dies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •