Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,974
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,271
    Thanked 3,477 Times in 2,127 Posts

    Exclamation Betrally has ceased operations!

    FYI Everyone.

    Dear Partner,

    We would like to inform you that as of today, Betrally has ceased operations. The website will no longer be active, meaning acquisition has been terminated with immediate effect. Please remove all of Betrallyís logos, banners and tracking links which are leading to our website.

    The last commission paid will be the one earned in June 2019 all active and qualified affiliates are eligible for, as per the T&Cs of Betrallyís Affiliate Platform.

    In case you have any questions, please contact your account manager. Itís been a pleasure working with you.

    Best regards,
    Affiliate Program Team

  2. #2
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    802
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 403 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    Very sad news. They had good offers and bonuses.
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  3. #3
    Nik0 is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 66 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Lol, just month ago their aff. manager contacted me to promote them again which I stopped doing years ago. Hopefully 10bet will go down the drain too.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nik0 For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (4 July 2019), ocreditor (3 July 2019), Triple7 (7 July 2019)

  5. #4
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    802
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 403 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    10bet is very big and recognizable brand in UK. They also have too many clients all around. I also stopped promoting both betting companies.

    As all know- they use " my most favorite" IA platform )))))
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  6. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    i am shocked!
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (4 July 2019), ocreditor (3 July 2019)

  8. #6
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,974
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,271
    Thanked 3,477 Times in 2,127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    i am shocked!
    I'm shocked it took so long

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 July 2019), DanHorvat (4 July 2019), Sherlock (3 July 2019)

  10. #7
    Nik0 is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 66 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter8 View Post
    10bet is very big and recognizable brand in UK. They also have too many clients all around. I also stopped promoting both betting companies.

    As all know- they use " my most favorite" IA platform )))))
    10bet were big in the past, now just a piece of useless junk and actually not bigger than Betrally. Cutting off nearly all markets and countries, also if you look at their odds these days it says it all, seems like a poor attempt to get whatever they can from the last standing retards before closing doors. UK doesn't count too, made their effort to get highlighted but they are nobody there. 21,822 Alexa rank for 10bet.co.x.uk in the UK is a shame... I think it all comes from the coming sale of SBtech to most likely to an US firm. 10bet and Betrally are two sides of the same coin, these are own sportsbooks of SBtech and if they can't get featured as part of the deal they will simply close.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nik0 For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (4 July 2019), ocreditor (3 July 2019), Sherlock (3 July 2019), Triple7 (7 July 2019)

  12. #8
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    802
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 403 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    SBtech have concentrated on US market for a long period now. 10bet were big and even with big reputation when they paid the outrights for Leicester becoming Uk Premier League winners.

    I doubt that Sb Tech will get sold to any company, thay even win big on the platforms as a white label they are selling. They are just making re-structuring and concnerating on bigger and winning markets.

    Regarding Betrally, there were most likely to get closed as for the last months they did not even had a seal for Curacao license.
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  13. #9
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    online
    Posts
    3,263
    Thanks
    8,864
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,520 Posts

    Default

    Sorry to hear, ocreditor. That's appalling I hope it was only an insignificant loss for you and it won't affect your earnings too much. This is what us affiliates have to put up with and get the short end of the stick. Just disastrous.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (4 July 2019)

  15. #10
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter8 View Post
    SBtech have concentrated on US market for a long period now. 10bet were big and even with big reputation when they paid the outrights for Leicester becoming Uk Premier League winners.

    I doubt that Sb Tech will get sold to any company, thay even win big on the platforms as a white label they are selling. They are just making re-structuring and concnerating on bigger and winning markets.

    Regarding Betrally, there were most likely to get closed as for the last months they did not even had a seal for Curacao license.
    You know probably more than others, but if they go to US market (like really?), they have to change everything. For starter they should stop stealing from players. I remember that voiding winning bets, both prelive and live, was their business model even 10+ years ago.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (4 July 2019), Triple7 (7 July 2019)

  17. #11
    hazartnata's Avatar
    hazartnata is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    I believe Betrally India is still alive - they most probably found their market and closed the global brand

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to hazartnata For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (4 July 2019)

  19. #12
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,974
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,271
    Thanked 3,477 Times in 2,127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazartnata View Post
    I believe Betrally India is still alive - they most probably found their market and closed the global brand
    It looks like a separated operation, different website..

  20. #13
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,974
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,271
    Thanked 3,477 Times in 2,127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bonus View Post
    Sorry to hear, ocreditor. That's appalling I hope it was only an insignificant loss for you and it won't affect your earnings too much. This is what us affiliates have to put up with and get the short end of the stick. Just disastrous.
    Yeah.. I guess it's part of our business and we have to "live" with it that some % of the traffic is lost for dubious operators.. so many fraud companies are out there, need to watch out and try as much as possible that this % of the traffic will be minimal as possible

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (4 July 2019)

  22. #14
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    802
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 403 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    I do not think that India will stay live. They are closing all the operations for Betrally, maybe sooner will see some other "magnificent" project by SbTech.

    They just pay all the commissions till June 2019 and all is fresh and clean as per their part.

    Very bad news for all the good and decent affiliates who have advertised and promoted them during the years
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (4 July 2019)

  24. #15
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,516 Posts

    Default

    They stole my commissions long time ago, I am not sure if some masochists promoted them for years. I started on CPA which was quite decent tbh, then I made the mistake to approve switch to rev share.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (4 July 2019), Triple7 (7 July 2019)

  26. #16
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,974
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,271
    Thanked 3,477 Times in 2,127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter8 View Post
    I do not think that India will stay live. They are closing all the operations for Betrally, maybe sooner will see some other "magnificent" project by SbTech.

    They just pay all the commissions till June 2019 and all is fresh and clean as per their part.

    Very bad news for all the good and decent affiliates who have advertised and promoted them during the years
    Even if they'll stay live I'll never work with them again, they are not to be trusted. I'm pretty sure that all affiliate players of Betrally are already sold to a third party as we speak.

  27. #17
    Swedenbetting is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    10bet just relaunched in Sweden with good bonus and smooth operations, so far at least!

  28. #18
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    802
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,251
    Thanked 403 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    I never-ever worried for 10bet. They are the pilot ship of SbTech, no matter how many of their other 23445 project will do down the drain, the leader of the sports porducts, will not vanish just like that.
    The main problem is we as affiliates never know, when a bookie is shut and closed and a lot of funda and opportunities are missed and just disappearing.

    But even such issues make our business and niche interesting and changing each and single day...
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  29. #19
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,974
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,271
    Thanked 3,477 Times in 2,127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifter8 View Post
    I never-ever worried for 10bet. They are the pilot ship of SbTech, no matter how many of their other 23445 project will do down the drain, the leader of the sports porducts, will not vanish just like that.
    The main problem is we as affiliates never know, when a bookie is shut and closed and a lot of funda and opportunities are missed and just disappearing.

    But even such issues make our business and niche interesting and changing each and single day...
    I'm only referring here to BetRally which is for a while now are not part of 10bet operation.. at least as far as I know

  30. #20
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 406 Times in 266 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the information. if if were not for GPWA would not know some of this stuff. Can still log into our account but links for Betrally casino no longer available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •