Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,744 Times in 970 Posts

Default betwaypartners - are they paying?

They never paid me a penny (over one year).

Then they came with some KYC bullshit and nobody responds my emails. Anyone has similar problems? Is there a person who can respond emails? I heard they are good in Canada, I was about to push them more, but this is crazy.
    There is no upper age limit but people over 60 years old are not recommended to trade bitcoin in consideration of price volatility and risk tolerance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

Triple7 (31 August 2017)

Triple7 is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,108 Posts

I am still waiting for some money too. Dropped them a while ago, because of their connection with Buffalo. But that doesn't mean of course that invoices don't need to be paid.

Same thing here by the way. Some KYC crap and after that no response at all anymore.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (31 August 2017)

baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,131 Posts

We've never had an issue with payments from them, got this month on the 16th.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
    baldidiot.net - Baldys affiliate blog. Will get updated one day. Maybe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (31 August 2017)

MannyBetting is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I've posted this before in other threads but it's worth a reminder as it may help in this case.

I telephoned the UKGC a couple of months back (after the Bet Victor saga) and they confirmed to me that KYC legislation does not apply to affiliates, as you are not a customer. They further confirmed that there is no legislation whatsoever that requires an operator to obtain ID or proof of age from an affiliate. If an operator is asking you for ID then it is a business decision and not a legislative requirement.

So if Betway or anybody else are trying to hide behind KYC then it is a lie.

Don't just take my word for it, phone the UKGC yourself and confirm: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk...ontact-us.aspx

MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Thanks

If so, it would be great if the UKGC would release a clarifying statement which would clear up the issue once and for all amongst all affiliate programs, as there is obviously some confusion.

MannyBetting is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    If so, it would be great if the UKGC would release a clarifying statement which would clear up the issue once and for all amongst all affiliate programs, as there is obviously some confusion.
    They won't do it off their own backs, there is no reason for them to. But they were helpful and very clear. So if you want it it writing, e-mail them and ask.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    Even if they would do that, they will say they need to do it because of their bank or something...

Ares is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Never made a buck with them.

LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MannyBetting View Post
    I've posted this before in other threads but it's worth a reminder as it may help in this case.

I telephoned the UKGC a couple of months back (after the Bet Victor saga) and they confirmed to me that KYC legislation does not apply to affiliates, as you are not a customer. They further confirmed that there is no legislation whatsoever that requires an operator to obtain ID or proof of age from an affiliate. If an operator is asking you for ID then it is a business decision and not a legislative requirement.

So if Betway or anybody else are trying to hide behind KYC then it is a lie.

Don't just take my word for it, phone the UKGC yourself and confirm: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk...ontact-us.aspx
    It's nothing to do with KYC or the UKGC, it's to do with AML where operators do have to satisfy certain requirements.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LukeC View Post
    It's nothing to do with KYC or the UKGC, it's to do with AML where operators do have to satisfy certain requirements.
    Yep. I appreciate that, but I wonder why many brands that ask for a lot of things, aren't even able themselves to provide correct details or to explain why I have to invoice company A in for example Gibraltar and receive a payment from company B based in Malta.

They act like they're the only ones having requirements to meet.