Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    BRENTLAW83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Beware of scam casino operations like 'Bitstarz'

    I have had an account with BitStarz casino, which is advertised & highly recommended on numerous Gambling and Bitcoin informational webpages, for over 8 mos. now & as of hitting a large win of over 3.5 Bitcoin last month I have been locked out of my account, given completely fabricated excuses as to why I have been banned, and even blocked by the VERY RUDE MEAN & CONDESCENDING online chat support MIKE & CHRIS, on their webpage all my emails are being reversed now also. I have too much proof and correspondence to list every thing here, but I feel that it is important to get my claims out there on a massive scale at this point to help steer any unsuspecting would be depositors away from this SCAM CASINO!


    All I can say is that anyone who would like to see the endless back and forth correspondence between myself and their only line of communication, the unbelievably rude and so shady chat reps. and/or my supposedly fabricated documentation may request these from me at anytime through this forum or my personal email, at just request, this is a favor that I will gladly supply to SHOW PROOF TO the contrary of any and all statements that this scam casino will ATTEMPT TO offer if you, myself, or, any OF THE CLEARLY PAID WELL AFFILIATES WHO ALSO IGNORE MY COMPLAINTS, were to request any shred of proof to support their claims that I violated their T & C in any way, which is all BS and they know it!!


    I ask that you please spread the word as well that BITSTARZ CASINO IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED & SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY BE AVOIDED & ADDED TO THE LIST OF BITCOIN SCAM OPERATIONS IN EXISTENCE TODAY STILL OPERATING and claiming to be a legitimate CASINO. They ARE SO highly regarded by many casino REFERRAL & Information websites, IT IS ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE BUT IT TROUBLES ME, & THEY ARE JUST SIMPLY NOT TO BE TRUSTED TO PAY OUT YOUR RIGHTFULLY EARNED WINNINGS AS ADVERTISED AND THAT IS FRAUDULENT IN EVERY WAY & THE WORST KIND OF WORST IN MY OPINION. ESPECIALLY TO PULL THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR ON A CUSTOMER WHO HAS DEPOSITED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER JUST A FEW MONTHS! I AM PUBLICLY CALLING OUT THE SUPPORT & OWNERS OF BITSTARZ TO SUPPLY ANY SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR FABRICATED & UNFOUNDED CLAIMS THAT I VIOLATED YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ( OF WHICH THERE HAS NOW BEEN 4 DIFFERENT EXCUSES TO DATE )
    The first claim made to me immediately following my attempt to cash out my winnings was that somehow I performed a double spend BTC deposit, which they stated was against their terms and conditions and therefore my account would be closed funds forfeited and this decision was not going to change it was final! Fortunately I was able to show absolute proof of all my deposits, (thank you blockchain WALLET!) and that indeed none were as they claimed "double spent" Then it was claimed that my account had been linked to other fake accounts and this being a violation was the new reason why my funds would be forfeited and my account closed. After much correspondence and tough communication since they blocked every avenue of communication possible to the site or reps, (They have absolutely zero phone support, a new must for me in online gambling from now on) They agreed to make payment after uploading identity confirmation documents of myself and my former roommate who hasn't played at the site for over a few mos. anyways, well upon attempting to upload my ID and Selfie FOR A 2ND TIME BECAUSE MY FIRST ONE WAS NOT ACCEPTED & THEY REQUESTED ANOTHER ONE FROM BOTH MY EX-ROOMMATE AND ME, my account was again locked and I was given a new reason for their banning me, and now it was that I had provided falsified verification documents!!!!! WTF
    PLEASE STAY TUNED & CHECK BACK IN WITH THIS POSTING AS I WILL BE UPDATING IT TO INCLUDE ALL THE CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN THEIR SUPPORT AND MYSELF, I NEED TO GET IT ALL IN PROPER ORDER AS IT IS QUIT E CONFUSING SINCE THEY CHANGED THEIR REASON SO MANY TIMES.
    BUT I HAVE SAVED EVERY EMAIL, CHAT TRANSCRIPT, AND COMMUNICATIONS ALL THE WAY BACK TO WHEN MY ACCOUNT WAS RE-OPENED AFTER BOTH MYSELF & MY OLD ROOM-MATE HAD TO UPLOAD OUR DOCUMENTS TO HAVE OUR ACCOUNTS RE-ACTIVATED SINCE WE PLAYED FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS & were locked out of our accounts and when asked why, we were asked by management to please upload proof of our address and identity. I HAVE email PROOF THAT management AT BITSTARZ DID INDEED SHUT DOWN, REQUEST DOCUMENTS, & THEN RE-OPEN BOTH ACCOUNTS AND HAVE SINCE ACCEPTED THOUSANDS IN DEPOSITS ALONG WITH A FEW SMALLER CASHOUTS, FOR BOTH OF US!! (THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE TO DENY MY CASHOUT THOUGH SINCE IT WAS MONTHS ago that this roommate moved out of my home or since his ACCOUNT HAD PLAYED FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS ANYWAYS!)

    I wanted to mention also by the way for some unknown reason, my ex-roommate who I spoke of above, has mentioned to me in his Affiliate screen that I was listed as a cash out to his account of the 3.1 BTC which I was denied, and thus deducted from his affiliate earnings for the month. So they are as shady as one can be on both ends! Who actually got the 3.1 BTC if it was deducted from his affiliate​ earnings as a cashout??? hmmmmm?


    Stay Tuned! Sincerely Gruntled Wronged & Defrauded Ex-Loyal Regularly depositing player at the Bitcoin Scam Operation known as BitStarz Casino.
    Brent Law
    brentlaw83
    at Gmaildotcom
    cell # for text msg. +1-(971) 236-6674

  2. #2
    kate.bitstarz's Avatar
    kate.bitstarz is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRENTLAW83 View Post
    I have had an account with BitStarz casino, which is advertised & highly recommended on numerous Gambling and Bitcoin informational webpages, for over 8 mos. now & as of hitting a large win of over 3.5 Bitcoin last month I have been locked out of my account, given completely fabricated excuses as to why I have been banned, and even blocked by the VERY RUDE MEAN & CONDESCENDING online chat support MIKE & CHRIS, on their webpage all my emails are being reversed now also. I have too much proof and correspondence to list every thing here, but I feel that it is important to get my claims out there on a massive scale at this point to help steer any unsuspecting would be depositors away from this SCAM CASINO!


    All I can say is that anyone who would like to see the endless back and forth correspondence between myself and their only line of communication, the unbelievably rude and so shady chat reps. and/or my supposedly fabricated documentation may request these from me at anytime through this forum or my personal email, at just request, this is a favor that I will gladly supply to SHOW PROOF TO the contrary of any and all statements that this scam casino will ATTEMPT TO offer if you, myself, or, any OF THE CLEARLY PAID WELL AFFILIATES WHO ALSO IGNORE MY COMPLAINTS, were to request any shred of proof to support their claims that I violated their T & C in any way, which is all BS and they know it!!


    I ask that you please spread the word as well that BITSTARZ CASINO IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED & SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY BE AVOIDED & ADDED TO THE LIST OF BITCOIN SCAM OPERATIONS IN EXISTENCE TODAY STILL OPERATING and claiming to be a legitimate CASINO. They ARE SO highly regarded by many casino REFERRAL & Information websites, IT IS ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE BUT IT TROUBLES ME, & THEY ARE JUST SIMPLY NOT TO BE TRUSTED TO PAY OUT YOUR RIGHTFULLY EARNED WINNINGS AS ADVERTISED AND THAT IS FRAUDULENT IN EVERY WAY & THE WORST KIND OF WORST IN MY OPINION. ESPECIALLY TO PULL THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR ON A CUSTOMER WHO HAS DEPOSITED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER JUST A FEW MONTHS! I AM PUBLICLY CALLING OUT THE SUPPORT & OWNERS OF BITSTARZ TO SUPPLY ANY SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR FABRICATED & UNFOUNDED CLAIMS THAT I VIOLATED YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ( OF WHICH THERE HAS NOW BEEN 4 DIFFERENT EXCUSES TO DATE )
    The first claim made to me immediately following my attempt to cash out my winnings was that somehow I performed a double spend BTC deposit, which they stated was against their terms and conditions and therefore my account would be closed funds forfeited and this decision was not going to change it was final! Fortunately I was able to show absolute proof of all my deposits, (thank you blockchain WALLET!) and that indeed none were as they claimed "double spent" Then it was claimed that my account had been linked to other fake accounts and this being a violation was the new reason why my funds would be forfeited and my account closed. After much correspondence and tough communication since they blocked every avenue of communication possible to the site or reps, (They have absolutely zero phone support, a new must for me in online gambling from now on) They agreed to make payment after uploading identity confirmation documents of myself and my former roommate who hasn't played at the site for over a few mos. anyways, well upon attempting to upload my ID and Selfie FOR A 2ND TIME BECAUSE MY FIRST ONE WAS NOT ACCEPTED & THEY REQUESTED ANOTHER ONE FROM BOTH MY EX-ROOMMATE AND ME, my account was again locked and I was given a new reason for their banning me, and now it was that I had provided falsified verification documents!!!!! WTF
    PLEASE STAY TUNED & CHECK BACK IN WITH THIS POSTING AS I WILL BE UPDATING IT TO INCLUDE ALL THE CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN THEIR SUPPORT AND MYSELF, I NEED TO GET IT ALL IN PROPER ORDER AS IT IS QUIT E CONFUSING SINCE THEY CHANGED THEIR REASON SO MANY TIMES.
    BUT I HAVE SAVED EVERY EMAIL, CHAT TRANSCRIPT, AND COMMUNICATIONS ALL THE WAY BACK TO WHEN MY ACCOUNT WAS RE-OPENED AFTER BOTH MYSELF & MY OLD ROOM-MATE HAD TO UPLOAD OUR DOCUMENTS TO HAVE OUR ACCOUNTS RE-ACTIVATED SINCE WE PLAYED FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS & were locked out of our accounts and when asked why, we were asked by management to please upload proof of our address and identity. I HAVE email PROOF THAT management AT BITSTARZ DID INDEED SHUT DOWN, REQUEST DOCUMENTS, & THEN RE-OPEN BOTH ACCOUNTS AND HAVE SINCE ACCEPTED THOUSANDS IN DEPOSITS ALONG WITH A FEW SMALLER CASHOUTS, FOR BOTH OF US!! (THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE TO DENY MY CASHOUT THOUGH SINCE IT WAS MONTHS ago that this roommate moved out of my home or since his ACCOUNT HAD PLAYED FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS ANYWAYS!)

    I wanted to mention also by the way for some unknown reason, my ex-roommate who I spoke of above, has mentioned to me in his Affiliate screen that I was listed as a cash out to his account of the 3.1 BTC which I was denied, and thus deducted from his affiliate earnings for the month. So they are as shady as one can be on both ends! Who actually got the 3.1 BTC if it was deducted from his affiliate​ earnings as a cashout??? hmmmmm?


    Stay Tuned! Sincerely Gruntled Wronged & Defrauded Ex-Loyal Regularly depositing player at the Bitcoin Scam Operation known as BitStarz Casino.
    Brent Law
    brentlaw83
    at Gmaildotcom
    cell # for text msg. +1-(971) 236-6674
    Dear all,

    Just to give our five cents here.

    There are two reasons for you not receiving your funds, which have been explained to you, and actually to the curaçao gaming authority that declined your complaint due to the nature of your case.

    First, being linked to another account here at BitStarz, and we’re not just talking the same IP here, but playing in the same browser.

    Second, for providing manipulated documents to try to verify your account, which breaches the most basic of terms in any casino, including the ones at BitStarz, and nobody reasonable would bat an eye here.

    You also submitted a formal complaint to the Curacao Gambling Commission, and they turned you down because you provided manipulated documents to a casino. So it's not just a matter of BitStarz turning you down, but also the highest independent gambling authority in this case claiming that you've breached the rules of the site and dismissed your case.

    Kind Regards,

    BitStarz

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kate.bitstarz For This Useful Post:

    eenzoo (7 June 2017), Pokerface (13 June 2017), Redbush54 (8 June 2017), universal4 (6 June 2017)

  4. #3
    BRENTLAW83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I implore you please to provide any sort of proof of this claim that i submitted fabricated documents, i would post them here but they are my id and quite delicate pieces of information, you knew of my roommate and i both sharing a computer here at my house 5 mos ago and made us both submit the ids and thus re-opened mine and his accounts? So please what is your answer also to the fact that his affiliate account was deducted the 3.1 btc that i cashed out and never recieved. Please supply any proof that you can you have my full permission, your statements are just plain bogus.
    Do you think i would actually waste my time and submit my complaints to so many avenues if i knowingly submitted some fake documentation? Why was such documentation accepted mos. Ago and i was allowed to continue to deposit after uploading them when it was 1st learned that my roommate & i had both played from same computer back then? Your response is very sweet official sounding and all, yet again utterly unfounded. And you know it.

  5. #4
    Globalcasinobonuses is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kate.bitstarz View Post
    Dear all,

    Just to give our five cents here.

    There are two reasons for you not receiving your funds, which have been explained to you, and actually to the curaçao gaming authority that declined your complaint due to the nature of your case.

    First, being linked to another account here at BitStarz, and we’re not just talking the same IP here, but playing in the same browser.

    Second, for providing manipulated documents to try to verify your account, which breaches the most basic of terms in any casino, including the ones at BitStarz, and nobody reasonable would bat an eye here.

    You also submitted a formal complaint to the Curacao Gambling Commission, and they turned you down because you provided manipulated documents to a casino. So it's not just a matter of BitStarz turning you down, but also the highest independent gambling authority in this case claiming that you've breached the rules of the site and dismissed your case.

    Kind Regards,

    BitStarz
    May ask the same question, if Curaçao Gambling authority rejected documentation provided, and claimed it false, why we're both accounts open allowing people to deposit?

  6. #5
    hublot's Avatar
    hublot is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 99 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kate.bitstarz View Post


    You also submitted a formal complaint to the Curacao Gambling Commission, and they turned you down because you provided manipulated documents to a casino. So it's not just a matter of BitStarz turning you down, but also the highest independent gambling authority in this case claiming that you've breached the rules of the site and dismissed your case.
    LMAO at 'the highest independent gambling authority' sorry but I don't think a license in Curacao is worth the paper its printed on...

  7. #6
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 940 Times in 587 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hublot View Post
    LMAO at 'the highest independent gambling authority' sorry but I don't think a license in Curacao is worth the paper its printed on...
    haha bitstarz try all possible way´s to block the payout.

  8. #7
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,147
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked 848 Times in 503 Posts

    Default

    I´ve never heard something bad from my Bitstarz players. Pretty good offer to promote.
    Friendly and engaged AM (Srdjan) and super fast payments!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

    freakspin (8 June 2017)

  10. #8
    kate.bitstarz's Avatar
    kate.bitstarz is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hublot View Post
    LMAO at 'the highest independent gambling authority' sorry but I don't think a license in Curacao is worth the paper its printed on...
    Hi there,

    In our case it is as our license is with the Curacao Gambling Commission. Making a complaint to the UKGC
    wouldn't really make a difference.

    You're of course entitled to your own opinion when it comes to what gambling authority is the best one,
    but claiming that the Curacao Gambling license wouldn't be worth the paper its printed on is quite a bold
    statement.

    Would be great if you wanted to elaborate on that for us.

    Regards,

    BitStarz

  11. #9
    kate.bitstarz's Avatar
    kate.bitstarz is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Progger View Post
    haha bitstarz try all possible way´s to block the payout.
    Hi there,

    That's quite the statement, what brings you to believe that?

    Regards,

    BitStarz

  12. #10
    hublot's Avatar
    hublot is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 99 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kate.bitstarz View Post
    Hi there,

    In our case it is as our license is with the Curacao Gambling Commission. Making a complaint to the UKGC
    wouldn't really make a difference.

    You're of course entitled to your own opinion when it comes to what gambling authority is the best one,
    but claiming that the Curacao Gambling license wouldn't be worth the paper its printed on is quite a bold
    statement.

    Would be great if you wanted to elaborate on that for us.

    Regards,

    BitStarz
    It would be my pleasure Kate...

    Here's one to get you started, let me know what feedback you have after reviewing.

    https://www.casinomeister.com/curacao-egaming/

  13. #11
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is online now Affiliate Services
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,884
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    1,974
    Thanked 3,249 Times in 1,702 Posts

    Default

    We are reviewing the information, Brent I sent you a PM.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  14. #12
    Redbush54's Avatar
    Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Some US state
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked 406 Times in 221 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hublot View Post
    It would be my pleasure Kate...

    Here's one to get you started, let me know what feedback you have after reviewing.

    https://www.casinomeister.com/curacao-egaming/
    I'm curious.....are you accusing Bitstarz of using pirated games?

  15. #13
    hublot's Avatar
    hublot is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 99 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbush54 View Post
    I'm curious.....are you accusing Bitstarz of using pirated games?
    Not at all. My statement was that getting/having a license from curacao is not worth the paper its printed. They are known not to hold their licensee's accountable, and in situations when players contact them, they either don't reply at all or don't conduct an independent investigation to ensure their licensees are operating above board.

    https://www.legalgamblingandthelaw.c...rnment-curacao

    1. Can I Complain to the License Issuer?

      You will not get any satisfaction if you try to contact the issuer of Curacao licenses, as time and time again we have seen and heard complaints from players that go unanswered when sent to the issuer of Curacao licenses. So if you do have any problems at any such site you are not going to get any help getting them looked into or resolved.
    2. How Long Does It Take to Get Paid my Winnings?

      It is no joke when we say that some people have been waiting for years to get paid from some Curacao licensed gambling sites, if fact there have been gamblers who have found sites licensed there have simply closed up shop overnight and have never been seen or heard of again.
      There is no standard time frame for getting paid your winnings if they ever get sent form a Curacao licensed gambling site, and as such you will always be at the total mercy of the gambling site in regards to when and more likely if they choose to pay you your winnings.

  16. #14
    Redbush54's Avatar
    Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Some US state
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked 406 Times in 221 Posts

    Default

    Ok ty for the explanation. If I understanding you correct you are assuming the OP is correct and that Bitstarz is just trying to find a way to not pay. I can't find any complaints on the web about them. Do you any any links to such that I could look at?

  17. #15
    hublot's Avatar
    hublot is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 99 Times in 66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbush54 View Post
    Ok ty for the explanation. If I understanding you correct you are assuming the OP is correct and that Bitstarz is just trying to find a way to not pay. I can't find any complaints on the web about them. Do you any any links to such that I could look at?
    My comment was directed at the statement which was made about the curacao being 'the highest independent gambling authority''

    The OP could very well be guilty, my concern was using curacao as the reason why they are not paying out is a little unreliable given their terrible track record.

    To be fair, my experience with BitStarz as a player has been fine, I played with them when I was writing a review and was paid out as normal.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to hublot For This Useful Post:

    Redbush54 (8 June 2017)

  19. #16
    kate.bitstarz's Avatar
    kate.bitstarz is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hublot View Post
    It would be my pleasure Kate...

    Here's one to get you started, let me know what feedback you have after reviewing.

    https://www.casinomeister.com/curacao-egaming/
    Hi there,

    So, the opinion of CasinoMeister is completely overriding the credibility of a government
    agency?

    As much as I respect CasinoMeister, I wouldn't go solely on their opinion. I've dealt with
    Curacao's Gaming Authority plenty of times to know that they don't just dismiss cases. To actually
    get a case thrown out, we have to provide quite a bit of documentation to prove your point, if
    not, they'll be on the player's side.

  20. #17
    kate.bitstarz's Avatar
    kate.bitstarz is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hublot View Post
    My comment was directed at the statement which was made about the curacao being 'the highest independent gambling authority''

    The OP could very well be guilty, my concern was using curacao as the reason why they are not paying out is a little unreliable given their terrible track record.

    To be fair, my experience with BitStarz as a player has been fine, I played with them when I was writing a review and was paid out as normal.
    Hi there,

    I assume you didn't read our other post where we said that Curacao being the highest independent gambling authority IN OUR CASE. This because it's our license issuer. Complaining to MGA or UKGC which normally is considered a more advanced license in many regards ain't gonna do you any good as we're not licensed with MGA or UKGC. I hope that makes sense.

  21. #18
    kate.bitstarz's Avatar
    kate.bitstarz is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbush54 View Post
    Ok ty for the explanation. If I understanding you correct you are assuming the OP is correct and that Bitstarz is just trying to find a way to not pay. I can't find any complaints on the web about them. Do you any any links to such that I could look at?
    Hi there,

    We've submitted our evidence to the GPWA to hear what they have to say about this.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to kate.bitstarz For This Useful Post:

    Redbush54 (8 June 2017)

  23. #19
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,689
    Thanks
    2,000
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,275 Posts

    Default

    Anyway, UKGC does nothing if you're not living in the UK. They protect UK players, not players from all over the world. Usually, this kind of stories are having two sides.

    I think offering the evidence to GPWA to have a look is a fair deal. It doesn't sound like they've got something to hide. I must say I never had any payment problems with Bitstarz or any problems with their helpdesk.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (8 June 2017)

  25. #20
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 314 Times in 181 Posts

    Default

    I don't think it's fair to automatically go on the attack against Bitstarz, besides, I've emailed the UKGC before and not got a reply.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scampi For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (8 June 2017), Triple7 (8 June 2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •