Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69

Thread: Blackmail.

  1. #21
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,901
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,464
    Thanked 3,164 Times in 1,608 Posts

    Default

    Hello Katja,

    listen: Either you pay this affiliate within 10 days (and I will ask Moonlight Cat if you did so) with his website as it is or I will create a formal request to suspend your sponsorship here above in the specific public area on this forum because of the breach of Code of Conduct you have accepted.

    This post (http://www.gpwa.org/forum/blackmail-...tml#post824881) is evidence, that you are lying with statements.

    Also I will spread all information about your program, your lies and your crimianl methods and information about the staff in detail on all my social media, websites and different forums.

    I will contact Moonlight Cat on Monday, 22. August 2016 and ask him if the payment was received.
    In the meantime you can write here what you want.
    This is not of interest for me.
    You have to pay and you have 10 days.
    If you know my history in this industry, you should better pay.

    Leopold

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (11 August 2016), Moonlight Cat (11 August 2016)

  3. #22
    Katja_PoshFriends's Avatar
    Katja_PoshFriends is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post


    If you really have 100,000 withdrawal limit, then in good casinos it's standing in the terms.
    I checked your terms.
    Nothing there.
    No withdrawal limit.


    Lie. We have this information in T&C on both casinos' websites and affiliate program from the 1st of August.




    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post


    "The withdrawal limit is based on your deposits. I won roughly 1500€ and had very low withdrawal limits. A daily limit of 230€ and a weekly limit of 450€ and a monthly limit of 1300€."


    "cashback and withdrawal 3 days per week only. Very smart method."


    Source: http://www.askgamblers.com/casino/casino-x-review-r4450


    ---


    "Withdrawal Limits: $/€3000 per day"


    Source: http://www.thebigfreechiplist.com/cr/Casino-X-Review


    ---


    "players are not allowed to cash out more than €5000 per week"


    Source: http://www.gamblingjudge.com/reviews/casino-x/


    ---


    "Withdrawal limits: No more than USD 5,000 per day, USD 10,000 per week and USD 20,000 per month"


    Source: http://www.slotozilla.com/online-cas...asino-x-review


    Old infrormation. This is the very point. We have changed policies and announced the change 10 days before 1st of August. We already contacted webmasters and owners to change that.
    BTW, information on theBigFreeChipList is already updated - without any blackmail
    On the AskGamblers will be updated today


    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    So I tested your casino live chat.
    Result: The guy also told me the 100,000 story, but after I confronted him with the Askgamblers statements, the chat was paralyzed by shock first and after he found back his breath he said nothing but again his 100,000 story and annoyed me twice or triple with an aggressive bonus offer and called me "my friend". Hello?! We didn't play together in the Kindergarten.

    You are a talented writer. Your bright and full of life description impressed us. Could you please tell us how did you managed to see breath holding in written communication? Anyway this has nothing to do to the reviewed issue.






    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    What will be tomorrow? If player write negative comments about your casino on affiliate site? What will be the next step?
    Remove comment or we will hold your affiliate payment?

    Negative comments are what everyone has right of speech for, intentional wrong information (like wrong payout limits advertised at a site) has nothing to do with it. Please, let's keep closer to the facts. I would love to discuss future of affiliate industry with you but not in this thread.
    Last edited by Katja_PoshFriends; 11 August 2016 at 6:45 am.

  4. #23
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,409
    Thanks
    672
    Thanked 598 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katja_PoshFriends View Post
    Please, let's keep closer to the facts.
    Katja the fact is, that all affiliates, in Russian forums, and in GPWA, try to explain you (i mean PoshFriends, not you personal), that you are wrong. If you want, we may create simmular thread on AGF (Afffiliate Guard Dog), but i don't think that affiliates on AGD support you.

    Katja, nothing personal, i am very respect you, i understand that this is not your personal decision, but this is wrong way. All that you get - is big negative PR in affiliates world.

    p.s. Katja, i am not big expert in English language, your English is more better then my. But when you reply to Leopold, you use word "lie". I think you make mistake. Leopold is very respectable webmaster in affiliate world. He is older than you or me. Through Leopold actions many webmasters get thousands and thousands $ money back from one scam affiliate program (this is another story), so i think you mistake, then you use this strong word.
    Xbet.cc

    Slots44win.com | Slots4win.com | Slots4win.me | Slots4win.org

    RevenueLab
    +350 Casinos & Sportsbooks. Never decreasing %RevShare.
    +50 Markets: US, UK, EU, RU, CN....
    Fast payments for US affiliates. Anonymous aff.accounts (if you want).

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2016)

  6. #24
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,901
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,464
    Thanked 3,164 Times in 1,608 Posts

    Default

    First of all:

    It makes no sense to ignore official statement from GPWa staff:

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    I do not see that as defamation in any way. If it is a correct statement, I can not see how that is anything more than the truth. If it is not correct and you have a higher limit, I can see you asking it to be fixed, but witholding commissions for a typo or a mistake (which they could claim) is not right.

    To withold commissions or threaten to end a partnership for an affiliate NOT getting links changed fast enough (according to YOUR schedule) is way out of line. You can not dictate the schedule of any affiliate. (in fact in the US it used to be that an independent contractor contract had to have the provision in that the schedule could not be dictated)

    Maybe you should NOT have changed any links, as that is one of things that ALL affiliates truly hate (among payment issues such as has been raised here)

    I am not sure all of these cases are all valid, but it sure does look like a pattern developing here that would make me feel better about NOT promoting you.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Attacking GPWA staff is not so easy as "ordinary idiots", well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katja_Poshfriends
    Lie. We have this information in T&C on both casinos' websites and affiliate program from the 1st of August.
    "1st of August"

    What a surprise. Only a few days ago only?

    Yesterday in the evening I searched your terms for "000" and there was no term that contains "100.000" in it. I see my chances, that I overlooked it by highest 5% because I have read more than 30 terms from GPWA sponsors to check them for backholes or false public information. You are very clever. No Google cache possible. So there is no true check for the 5:95 odds.

    And indeed your (surprising new?) term (from today?) is nothing than a classic backhole.

    "8.14.6. The maximum amount a player can withdraw within a month is 100,000 USD, except in some particular cases pre-agreed with administration."

    "except in some particular case"

    That means, in possible every case!

    So it doesn't matter if you purge now the internet with the old traces.
    Fact is, that players with this terms can have a withdrawal limit also of $100 if the "administration" think, it is a "particular case".

    But this is not the main topic here.

    The main topic is, that you are blackmailing people and stealing money.
    This is the sober result and valid as long as you paid the webmaster.

    Monday, 22. August 2016 is the deadline and if you believe you can mess with me, then you will pay much more in the long run than the money from this webmaster. Blackmailing and censorship are exactly the two things I love so much. It shows that you are not worth be be in the market in my opinion, that you don't understand what a business relationship is, that you are on the same character level as e.g. Cyberthrill Casino.

    An official formal request here on GPWA to suspend your sponsorship will be the first result within the first few hours that day. Public here on GPWA for everyone. In the statement of @universal4 are enough reasons to prove your breach of Code of Conduct. The same day afternoon you will be have a nice place at Ripoff-Report. This will happen on the first day.

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4
    I am not sure all of these cases are all valid, but it sure does look like a pattern developing here that would make me feel better about NOT promoting you.
    Do you know the Streisand effect?

    I will no longer discuss with you, because my lifetime is too expensive.
    On Monday 22. August I will ask Moonlight Cat if the webmaster received his money.

    Leopold


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Moonlight Cat (11 August 2016)

  8. #25
    Katja_PoshFriends's Avatar
    Katja_PoshFriends is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    I do not see that as defamation in any way. If it is a correct statement, I can not see how that is anything more than the truth. If it is not correct and you have a higher limit, I can see you asking it to be fixed, but witholding commissions for a typo or a mistake (which they could claim) is not right.
    Dear Rick,

    We're sure that this is not a typo just because
    1. on the Affiliate's website the next information was published: 5000 usd per day, 10 000 usd per week, 20 000 per month - these limints we had from April 2016 till the August 2016
    2. at the moment we do not have daily and weekly limits, only monthly limit which is 100 000 usd.
    It might be a typo in case Affiliate had only monthly limit of 10 000 usd an no other limits, but it's old information that hasn't been changed.


    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    To withold commissions or threaten to end a partnership for an affiliate NOT getting links changed fast enough (according to YOUR schedule) is way out of line. You can not dictate the schedule of any affiliate. (in fact in the US it used to be that an independent contractor contract had to have the provision in that the schedule could not be dictated)
    We didn't threaten to end a partnership. We informed Affiliate that his account is on hold until he has false info on his website. I want to point out that it's not a matter of point of view, comments or negative feedback. We only asked to change key financial info about limits in the section where only casino facts such as game providers, languages, currencies etc are published.

    The reason is not in changing links. We paid for webmasters that didn't change links, because it was only a recommendation. The reason is in false information.

  9. #26
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    7,812
    Thanked 2,244 Times in 1,285 Posts

    Default

    What if the affiliate is taking the approach of "I'm not changing the information until I'm paid to current?"

    Personally, I tend to make updates to my sites upon payment. What if he is waiting to see a "test" of the upper limits of that cashout?

    It is (in my opinion) fair if he waits. It is unfair if his payment is held hostage - especially when his information (from what I understand) was recently correct and the new cashout limits were only recently changed.

    My gut feeling tells me that this is not really about the "misinformation" but rather a smoke screen. I bet if I check the news...
    In case Michael needs a reminder. Two years ago and not much change at all, sadly.

    2017 February payment thread

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Moonlight Cat (11 August 2016), Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2016)

  11. #27
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,409
    Thanks
    672
    Thanked 598 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katja_PoshFriends View Post
    We paid for webmasters that didn't change links, because it was only a recommendation.
    Only a recommendation? Several days ago GPWA forum member EastTeam started thread on Russian forum. The reason was the same as in this case. Your hold EastTeam affiliate comission, and threatened that you not pay it to him, until he will change links on his site, as you want. This is very strange "recommendation" if after this "recommendation" angry webmaster created threads on forums.

    Here is the thread: http://www.gofuckbiz.com/showthread.php?t=46740

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (11 August 2016)

  13. #28
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,901
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,464
    Thanked 3,164 Times in 1,608 Posts

    Default

    "What if the affiliate is taking the approach of "I'm not changing the information until I'm paid to current?"

    It is his indisputable right, Shay.

    Perhaps this new situation in Russia has something to do with the change in the philosophy of Posh Friends:

    ===> https://www.casino.org/news/russia-s...ensed-gambling

    If yes, then they should play with open cards, but anyway this would also be no excuse for their behaviour. They have to pay the webmaster.

    ---

    "Leopold is very respectable webmaster in affiliate world. He is older than you or me. Through Leopold actions many webmasters get thousands and thousands $ money back from one scam affiliate program"

    Thank you Moonlight Cat. You know my help services are completely independent, free of charge, requires a tremendous effort, and I have no benefit from it. On the contrary!

    So I am very happy to hear, that it bears fruit from time to time.
    Every single person who received money after I have intervened in the spectacle is a gratifying confirmation for me, that it is possible without cruise trips, without paid power and without monopoly position to achieve something in this opaque and secretive online casino industry.

    We will talk again latest on 22. August.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 11 August 2016 at 1:04 pm.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (11 August 2016), Moonlight Cat (11 August 2016)

  15. #29
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Security/Membership Team
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    22,921
    Thanks
    1,264
    Thanked 5,692 Times in 3,732 Posts

    Default

    We have this information in T&C on both casinos' websites and affiliate program from the 1st of August.
    Did you only change this in the written terms after this whole mess started and affiliates clearly stated it was not in the terms?

    Placing commissions on hold in order to force content changes is VERY similar to making threats of closing accounts.

    Did you threaten to withold payments from AskGamblers or theBigFreeChipList when you requested the change? (I truly doubt that since I am fairly sure they may have reacted differently)

    And on the line of changing links, it is something that many affiliates have to deal with regularly, and again I will raise your awareness to the fact that to "most affiliates" ONLY payments issues and payments being withheld cause more stress and hassle for affiliates.

    Sometimes affiliates have lives outside of the affiliate world, sometimes they have more pressing commitments or contracts they have to deal with that take priority over changing links for your program.

    I could be incorrect about this, but it does appear that you have clearly taken a stronger stance against "certain" affiliates then you have against others.

    Many of us do in fact understand that you did in fact change your payment terms, or at least clarify them {after the fact) so I would agree with you that it would be reasonable to request any affiliates that have the wrong information to update it to the correct information. But it is unreasonable to withold payments, and it would be far more responsible to allow for a more reasonable time frame to get the information changed.

    In no case though should only a small group of affiliates be threatened to have payments witheld, if you are not willing to make those same statements to larger affiliates with far larger amounts of traffic (which is seen by far more people) then the question of wanting the information changed is less about the accuracy of the information in front of the largest amount of people and more about trying to force the hand of a smaller group of individuals.

    Rick
    Universal4

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (12 August 2016)

  17. #30
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,304
    Thanks
    1,227
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 1,389 Posts

    Default

    It IS quite surprising how things escalate in a forum thread - and get to a level of polarised opinions to the point where no-one can see a way forward to resolve things because no-one wants to back down.

    The tone of comments written on both sides of the discussion / argument / holy war ? has got to a point where any sensible suggestions are lost in a diatribe of ill-mannered comments. Rick has tried to mediate a middle path - but it's lost in the "he said / she said" forum war.

    Here is where I see it :

    FROM THE PROGRAMS VIEW
    -----------------------------------

    Generally, affiliates ARE sales agents for casinos, and they should strive to get details correct. You can call affiliates anything you want - even independent contractors if you wish - but they working with programs and there is NO law that says programs have to work with obstructive affiliates.

    If Posh Friends have made a change to their limits, and demonstrated it in action then good affiliates should make factual changes to their content as and when they are able to. Sometimes immediate changes are not possible - for example when I was in France for Euro2016 our reviews were in a locked state for 6 weeks. And typically we make monthly updates to reviews - unless there is an urgent issue ... like a limit change or country closure.

    However, if an affiliate is willfully refusing to change after being contacted, and continues to have incorrect information then I can see how this would be frustrating to a program - especially if the affiliate has good SERPs. If an affiliate is unable or unwilling to make changes to content as requested, then the whole relationship between program and affiliate is called into question.

    The program can pick and choose who to work with - it's a free market - and in a situation like this the company has the right to suspend or terminate an unresponsive affiliate.

    FROM THE AFFILIATES VIEW
    --------------------------------

    Prior period earnings are sacrosanct - the earnings are owed to the affiliate and they are not up for barter or to be used as a bargaining chip or payment on a whim, they should be paid promptly - ON TIME - EVERY TIME.

    Contacting an affiliate and demanding "change this or else we won't pay" is like waving a red rag to a bull. Affiliates are strong minded individuals and businessmen and do not react well to stand-over tactics.

    But if my information is incorrect now - I do have a duty of care to the program, my readers, and my sites standing to correct it.

    FROM THE GPWA VIEW
    ----------------------------

    I am surprised that the GPWA has not stepped in to ask their "Gold Sponsor" to folloe their own guidelines - and behave as a good corporate and pay the affiliate what is owed - in a timely manner.

    There has been too much GPWA sitting on the sidelines taking sponsorship moneys and not being active in these situations.

    The GPWA currently seems to view their role as an inactive 3rd party - and their only interest in this forum appears to be "cashing in" on the stream of visiting affiliates - by selling "Sponsorships to the GPWA" meaning cash in the GPWAs pocket with zero governance, zero ownership, zero mediation ... ZERO value add.

    The message is clear : GPWA sponsorship means nothing to affiliate members - it has no value, no recommendation, no certification, no mediation - it simply says that this program has paid money to GPWA to be here.

    GPWA Sponsorship is an advert - NOTHING MORE !!


    SITUATION
    ---------------

    I don't think ANY party has behaved in a correct manner here.
    The situation continues to generate ill-will between the affiliate and the program ... and is now spreading to other affiliates.

    Posh Friends - WTF?? were you thinking when you delivered this ultimatum? And continuing to justify it? I wouldn't work with this.
    The Affiliate - WTF?? are you thinking refusing to correct inaccurate information? And continuing to justify not changing it?
    The GPWA - WTF?? stop posting inane questions and polls about affiliate conferences and minor issues! Get involved in real issues with promoted casinos.

    RESOLUTION
    --------------------
    My view is that the program / affiliate relationship is a partnership that needs good will between parties in order to succeed.

    If affiliates are contacted about information on site - and willfully don't want to correct inaccurate information then they are no longer acting in good faith, and cannot expect to remain in good standing within the affiliate program. Both parties can terminate agreements at any time.

    As I see it there are two viable resolutions :
    1/ The affiliate corrects the error and the program releases the funds and the relationship continues.
    2/ The affiliate refuses to correct the error, the program still releases the funds, but suspends the account (clicks don't work - no new signups) until the information is fixed.

    And of course there are more final options :
    3/ the affiliates refuses to correct the information, terminates his account, and the program still releases the funds,

    And this option - which is draconian - but probably within the programs rights.
    4/ The affiliate refuses to correct the error, the program terminates the relationship and the account, and releases the funds.

    SUMMARY
    -----------

    I'd much rather see Option 1 followed, if the program and affiliate have previously had a good relationship, then it should be a natural resolution.

    If it won't be resolved then Option 2 is appropriate, but if both parties continue to behave like schoolkids then you run the risk of options 3 or 4 occurring, negatively affecting program, affiliate, and GPWAs standing too.
    Last edited by TheGooner; 11 August 2016 at 7:54 pm. Reason: more added

  18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (12 August 2016), AE-Stephen (12 August 2016), casinozru (12 August 2016), DaftDog (14 August 2016), ElaineGardiner (12 August 2016), elgoog (15 August 2016), F-L-C (2 September 2016), Katja_PoshFriends (12 August 2016), KazaK (12 August 2016), Moonlight Cat (11 August 2016), nwalker (12 August 2016), Redbush54 (13 August 2016), Syndicate (12 August 2016), universal4 (11 August 2016), xecutable (16 August 2016)

  19. #31
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,901
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,464
    Thanked 3,164 Times in 1,608 Posts

    Default

    No, this kind of solution - free tickets for every program to blackmail webmaster - is not the solution.
    Then all contracts are void and invalid and all shady representatives will be happy.

    Obviously no one read the Russian content of Moonlight Cat's starting post here in this thread.
    I did, because there you have all parties and everything what happened.
    And when you follow especially the forum, then you will see, that this is a classic case of blackmailing and nothing else and they did it obviously not the 1st time.

    It's open content . Moonlight Cat posted the links!

    One blog and two forum threads!

    And now come to the working style of Posh Friends who - as it stands in the prior post - shall have the right to blackmail people, because nothing else is the result.

    But the truth is, that they have placed a term in the Russian version (!) of the Posh Friends terms, that is a free-ticket for censorship and indeed for blackmailing:

    Правила работы с Партнерской Программой PoshFriends
    [...]
    19. Партнерская Программа имеет право требовать указания верной информации в обзорах своих проектов на сайтах партнеров. В случае указания заведомо ложной информации, которая расходится с данными на сайтах проектов, ПП оставляет за собой право приостановить сотрудничество с Партнером.


    Translation:

    Rules for working with affiliate programs PoshFriends
    [...]
    19. Partner Program is entitled to specify the correct information in the reviews of their projects on the partner sites. In the case of indications of false information, which are at odds with the data on the sites of projects, PP reserves the right to suspend cooperation with partners.


    The official Posh Friends forum representatives declared in the public, that this rubber term will be also used in cases if Posh Friends decides, that a webmaster wrote the following on any places :

    (allegedly) Slander

    For your information:

    клевета = slander

    With the same post Posh Friends declares, that they don't pay as long as the things that are wrong [or they don't like (e.g. slander)] are not removed! An official statement!

    You can read it here: http://www.gofuckbiz.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=167

    And now we shall give a program a free-ticket for blackmailing and censorship?
    No surprise, that a lot of representatives are cheering now here on GPWA.
    I am very sure, they are doing it right now.

    If Posh Friends follow this free-ticket, it's their choice.
    Then after 22. August a big storm will come.
    I know, what I am doing.
    Ask the Cruise trip experts.
    They also paid at the end.
    Others vanished.

    This year I have seen so many criminal sponsors here or stupid or arrogant representatives. so many corruption, that there is no more place for any mercy.

    Blackmailing and censorship I will never tolerate.

    Leopold

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (12 August 2016), Moonlight Cat (12 August 2016)

  21. #32
    Katja_PoshFriends's Avatar
    Katja_PoshFriends is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Did you only change this in the written terms after this whole mess started and affiliates clearly stated it was not in the terms?
    No, the news was released the 1st of August. Changes in T&C were made the same day. Here we provide some proofs (sorry in advance, but some of them are in Russian).


    Proof 1.
    a) News posted in Affiliate program http://prntscr.com/c4rldn and link to it http://poshfriends.com/news/no-limits-anymore
    b) Mailer sent by Affiliate program http://screenstore.tk/2016-08-12_12-49-50fdrrr.jpg


    To Moonlight Cat: as our affiliate could you please be so kind and confirm that you got a letter from us?

    Proof 2.
    Here you can find several Skype conversations with Affiliate. We blurred all the sensitive details along with Affiliate’s name, but left his avatar.


    I want to point out that Affiliate was the first person who got information about limits. We contacted him BEFORE official release as we always do.
    So,
    a) August, 1st (several hour before official release) http://prntscr.com/c4scd4 and http://prntscr.com/c4scr1
    b) August, 3rd http://prntscr.com/c4sd9c - kind reminder to change the links
    d) August, 4th http://prntscr.com/c4sdjo - one more kind reminder
    e) August, 8th http://prntscr.com/c4se66 - again, kind reminder


    Proof 3.
    Mailer sent by project to players
    http://screenstore.tk/2016-08-12_12-52-23fd7xc.jpg


    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Did you threaten to withold payments from AskGamblers or theBigFreeChipList when you requested the change? (I truly doubt that since I am fairly sure they may have reacted differently)
    We contacted them only once and they changed information after that. LatestCasinoBonuses changed information directly after our mailer, even without any reminder from our side.


    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    In no case though should only a small group of affiliates be threatened to have payments witheld, if you are not willing to make those same statements to larger affiliates with far larger amounts of traffic (which is seen by far more people) then the question of wanting the information changed is less about the accuracy of the information in front of the largest amount of people and more about trying to force the hand of a smaller group of individuals.

    Affiliate we’re talking about is one of the biggest affiliates on the RU market. It was important because he ALWAYS was the first one to post news about our casinos and as I mentioned above, we used to contact him before official releases to give him more time to prepare news. His website is a platform where RU players can get the latest news – that’s why it was so important to change information.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    As I see it there are two viable resolutions :
    1/ The affiliate corrects the error and the program releases the funds and the relationship continues.

    Thank you for your deep investigation of this situation and reasonable and balanced approach.
    We want to follow the first option. Here is a screenshot from our admin panel that proves that Affiliate’s account is active and he still has free access to it. http://prntscr.com/c4tsgd


    Moreover, we never said that we want to end a partnership with him, even when Affiliate blacklisted us August, 9th (however it looks like the affiliate doesn’t wish to continue our collaboration). We are here at GPWA not to dictate our vision of situation, we provide the facts that we know. Not only affiliates but us too, we seek for justice too, and would like to know what GPWA representatives think we should do about this case. Those 4 options posted above by The Gooner look legitimate to us, we will follow any of those if confirmed by GPWA representative as rightful and the affiliate (or his representative(s)). Once we have both answer of the affiliate and GPWA we will follow the decision.
    Last edited by Katja_PoshFriends; 12 August 2016 at 8:53 am.

  22. #33
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,409
    Thanks
    672
    Thanked 598 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katja_PoshFriends View Post
    To Moonlight Cat: as our affiliate could you please be so kind and confirm that you got a letter from us?
    Yes, i confirm this.

    But Katja, anyway the main problem is: how you ask affiliate.
    I hope we solve this problem.
    Last edited by Moonlight Cat; 12 August 2016 at 11:13 am.
    Xbet.cc

    Slots44win.com | Slots4win.com | Slots4win.me | Slots4win.org

    RevenueLab
    +350 Casinos & Sportsbooks. Never decreasing %RevShare.
    +50 Markets: US, UK, EU, RU, CN....
    Fast payments for US affiliates. Anonymous aff.accounts (if you want).

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (12 August 2016)

  24. #34
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,901
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,464
    Thanked 3,164 Times in 1,608 Posts

    Default

    Half the proof is half the thruth.
    Your statements in the Russian forum tells a complete other story!

    And you are very clever, because now you are requesting with "we [...] would like to know what GPWA representatives think we should do about this case" a carte blanche for your blackmail so that you can continue with this behaviour in the future in every other case, because this is a persuasive precedent.

    If GPWA would give you that free-ticket, then indeed we are not far away from structures like in lawless countries.

    I called a friend of me who is lawyer for employment and contract law here in Germany.

    The result: You have to pay the webmaster at least the complete earnings without any conditions and / or requirements that he generated until 31. July 2016, because under also international usual practices you must give every business partner in the role as an affiliate at least 14 days time to make any changes if you have no specific term. No other specific time period (e.g. one week) is written in your terms. In this case a usual practices of at least 14 days is valid, and it doesn't matter if the affiliate stays or stayed in contact with you before the end of the time period of 14 days.

    Under the view of law it is not of interest when a change of information regarding your program will be announced. It's only important when the changes on your program were actually completed. Based on your own statement this was done not before 1. August 2016. So all payments until 31. July 2016 must be paid without any conditions and/or requirements. For this payment he don't need to make any changes. It was complete unnecessary to harass the webmaster couple of times and it was illegal to blackmail him to make the changes. For further payments based on commission beginning with 1. August 2016 he has at least 14 days time for the changes. He has still 3 days left.

    You have to pay him the commission for at least July 2016 and before if there is something open without any conditions and/or requirements. If you refuse to pay or if someone else (e.g. GPWA) declares that the payment must not be done, then this is an illegal act under law and a breach of international usual practices and will reported by me, irrespective of what will happen after 22. August if here an unlawful act occurs.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 12 August 2016 at 9:41 am.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (12 August 2016), Moonlight Cat (12 August 2016)

  26. #35
    TTR
    TTR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Today Poshfriends group decide to pay me my money with DDOS attack of my casino
    Really nice company!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to TTR For This Useful Post:

    Stupport (13 August 2016)

  28. #36
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Security/Membership Team
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    22,921
    Thanks
    1,264
    Thanked 5,692 Times in 3,732 Posts

    Default

    Do you have 100% proof they are behind the attack?

    If so get the logs together, make sure they show the source IP, the destination ip, port used and the time stamp.

    File a report with the ISP (upstream) contact from ARIN/APNIC/AFRINIC/RIPE etc.

    Be sure the report clearly defines the time zone the logs files are using.

    In most cases, the ISP will in fact take some sort of action, (or at least will notify the client).

    If you can NOT supply the above, then you are only speculating (and most likely falsely) unjustly accusing a group of being behind the attack.

    If the ISP does NOT take action, you can then climb up the ladder a bit on upstream providers.

    Rick
    Universal4

    Side note: Speculative accusations such as the above will most likely not stand here, unless there is proof of the source of such attacks.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (15 August 2016)

  30. #37
    TTR
    TTR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Do you have 100% proof they are behind the attack?

    If so get the logs together, make sure they show the source IP, the destination ip, port used and the time stamp.

    File a report with the ISP (upstream) contact from ARIN/APNIC/AFRINIC/RIPE etc.

    Be sure the report clearly defines the time zone the logs files are using.

    In most cases, the ISP will in fact take some sort of action, (or at least will notify the client).

    If you can NOT supply the above, then you are only speculating (and most likely falsely) unjustly accusing a group of being behind the attack.

    If the ISP does NOT take action, you can then climb up the ladder a bit on upstream providers.

    Rick
    Universal4

    Side note: Speculative accusations such as the above will most likely not stand here, unless there is proof of the source of such attacks.
    Of course i don't have 100% proof.

    But the power of the attack - it's 1 gigabyte. It's really expensive attack and simple person can't do that. Attack is started after that story happened... just wrote..

  31. #38
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Security/Membership Team
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    22,921
    Thanks
    1,264
    Thanked 5,692 Times in 3,732 Posts

    Default

    Without proof it is MERE speculation and nothing else, as well as being COMPLETELY unfair to any group you have leveled the accusation at.

    And attacks can be purchased and aimed from bot networks.

    You made an allegation against a brand WITHOUT ANY proof whatsoever.

    You need to involve YOUR isp/upstream provider and add some packet inspection up stream or at least somewhere between the port coming from the backbone provider's router.

    I would think your provider would certainly want to be involved if anyone is throwing 1 gig at you if it is sustained. They can help by null routing some of the major sources. If it is a UDP flood, consider blocking all udp traffic except to your dns servers.

    But to make completely unsubstantiated claims and accusations against anyone without any kind of proof is not right at all.

    Rick
    Universal4

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (15 August 2016)

  33. #39
    LionsTraffic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello all!
    What i can say like an expirensed in different business guy but newbie here.
    Really doesnt metter what that Russian girl trying to explain u here last 20 messages.
    In fact she threat that webmaster with the cash which is already not belongs to her. So cash here its like a hostage in Katya hands. Abs not acceptable. Terrible. Normal people dont do like that.
    Even if that links is so so impotant to change u can write a letter about "next month cash" its MAXIMUM what u can do.
    I very hope that is her personal position but not Company position.
    Only the normal way for "poshfriends" to make that situation not so stressfull for company is to say "we are deeply sorry" and may be even fire Katya.
    Sure it will never happens....
    Sorry for my English.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to LionsTraffic For This Useful Post:

    Stupport (14 August 2016)

  35. #40
    LionsTraffic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I want to add from my side that Moonlight Cat have alot of ill-wishers and even enemies at Russia.
    Actually attack can be done from so many sides...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •