APCW Audits: Affiliate Edge
byon 22 January 2010 at 7:50 am (464 Views)
APCW Audits: Affiliate Edge
Introduction: Within the past 30 days, the APCW conducted an audit of Affiliate Edge affiliate tracking software by having an auditor visit the All Star Slots casino.
Audit: Testing of Affiliate Edge tracking via All Star Slots casino, the Auditor visited All Star Slots via an affiliate link. There were no affiliate tracking issues.
Auditor claimed the All Star Slots "100% bonus up to $300 on your first deposit using bonus use (Coupon Code): ALLSTAR1. The Bonus was added after code as promised. All Star Slots also offers a second deposit of 100% up to $487. Wagering requirements on each bonus are 20x (deposit + bonus).
Casino Visited: allstarslots.com
Download or Flash: Download
Download Speed: First download stopped by McAfee.
Second download with McAfee disabled 6 seconds
Webmaster Stats: Tracked Correctly
WAS THE DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION PROCESS EASY AND QUICK? Download stopped by McAfee, could not go around it had to be disabled.
WERE THERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE DEPOSIT? No issues
HOW FAST WAS THE DEPOSIT PROCESSED? Very quick transaction
DID YOU ENJOY THE GAMES? Games were great
WERE THERE ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES? No issues
DID YOU CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ANY REASON? No issues
IF SO, WERE THEY HELPFUL? (no answer provided)
WERE ANY BONUSES OR COMPS AWARDED TO YOU? Yes double your money bonus
DID YOU GET THE BONUSES OR COMPS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO? Yes
HOW FAST DID IT TAKE TO GET YOU BONUS? Just entered bonus code
WHAT WAS YOUR OVERALL OPINION OF THIS CASINO'S ATMOSPHERE? Good, slot friendly atmosphere
WOULD YOU PLAY HERE AGAIN? Yes
WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO YOUR FRIENDS? Yes
ANY ADDITIONAL COMMENTS OR OBSERVATIONS? Company should know if anti-virus is halting downloads
Certain criteria have been kept confidential to preserve the anonymity of the auditing process. Audits are conducted randomly throughout the year and may come at any time. Any potential problems with an audit are discussed with the casino program prior to the posting of the results.
Auditors use various anti-virus software, some will allow casino downloads, some will not. We feel it is important to know which downloads get stopped and what anti-virus software stops them.
Affiliate Program Survey:
Does your program have...
Terms and Condition Questions...
- Minimum Affiliate Payment? $200
- Negative Carryover? No
- Bundling payments? No
- High Roller terms? No
- Minimum player rule/Inactivity rule? No
- Permissible use of trademark (keyword bidding, use in domain names)? No
- Rules for incentive based traffic? incentive based traffic is permitted on a revenue share basis only.
- Policy on bonus abusers/fraudulent players- what happens with CPA? Once the client is left in no doubt that a player is fraudulent and/or a bonus abuser the CPA would be retracted and the affiliate informed immediately.
- Revenue share and inactivity- is an affiliates player untagged if there is zero activity from the player? No
- What happens if there is zero new activity from the affiliate? Will they still receive rev share on old players? Yes
- Can banners be served directly from your system? No
- If cookie, what is length of cookie? 365 day cookie
- Are Cookies over writable? (i.e. first cookie or last cookie) yes cookies are over writable. The affiliate who refers the player that downloads and registers is the one credited with the account.
- Do you incorporate IP tracking? IP tracking is currently not available to affiliates.
- Can bonus codes/coupon codes overwrite other tracking? No, Coupon Codes do not overwrite other tracking.
- When in registration process is tracking noted? Embedded into .exe.
Affiliate Edge Program information:
- Testing results from other financial auditing and RNG testing bodies (PWC, TTS) Our RNG is certified by TST (Technical Systems Testing). The casino also works with independent player arbitrators CDS Corp. Ltd. (Central Disputes System).
- Where is the Licensing jurisdiction? Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles
- Do you offer Custom Landing Pages? Yes we do.
- Do you have any thing you would like added to the audit report? Affiliate Edge often runs monthly revenue boosting promotions for all its registered affiliates. We’re open to all offers so don’t hesitate to ask.
Affiliate Edge pays up to 40 percent commission and offers excellent revenue-share partnership options. You’ll be paid on a monthly basis, with no negative carryover. Every person you sign up will remain yours for life. Whether your player is a recent addition or one of your first signups, you have infinite earning potential simply because you’ve signed on with Affiliate Edge. You will also have your own personal account manager who will answer your questions, provide custom creative on demand, and work with you to make sure that your partnership with Affiliate Edge is a success. AffiliateEdge.com
Revenue share: 25%-40%
Recent Payments Received by Affiliates:
Affiliate Edge Pay via:
- 13 Jan 2010
- 02 Dec 2009
- 11 Nov 2009
- 06 Nov 2009
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Courier Check