Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Breakout Affiliates's Avatar
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 134 Times in 98 Posts

    Default Breakout Affiliates Program adds new UKGC licensed casino

    Hi all,

    I'd like to share our great news! BreakoutCasino.com is LIVE!!

    The new Breakout Casino is one of the member sites of the Breakout Affiliate program, which also includes BreakoutGaming.com offering a full sportsbook, casino, poker, live casino and skill games.

    We are very proud to introduce you to the newest and most exciting member of our family, which features the following benefits;

    /$/ 1,250 Welcome Bonus Package including 20 Free Spins (12,500 SEK/NOK)
    UKGC Licensed
    300+ RNG casino games from Netent, Quickfire/Microgaming, iSoftbet, Pariplay and Quickspin (with more providers being added shortly)
    Live Casino from Evolution
    Daily player promotions and specials
    Dedicated player retention team
    Multilingual custom creative
    Fully bespoke player acquisition campaigns for you!

    As a member of our program you are invited to promote all of our sites at very competitive compensation levels, and with ZERO fees, NO minimum traffic or earnings limits, and no negative rollovers. Furthermore, your BreakoutCasino.com and BreakoutGaming.com revenues are kept separate, so one will never negatively affect the other!

    Please reach out to me via Skype or email if you would like to discuss how we can work together moving forward
    Mandy Goldberg
    Head of Affiliates
    Breakout Affiliates powered by 4KingMedia

    Skype: mandy.goldberg.affiliation
    https://breakoutaffiliates.com/
    https://breakoutcasino.com/
    https://breakoutpoker.com/
    https://breakoutgaming.com/




  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breakout Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    CasinoDefence (14 October 2017), vtyunby65 (15 October 2017)

  3. #2
    CasinoDefence's Avatar
    CasinoDefence is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 108 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    We have been promoting Breakout Casino extensively across our network of UK sites for the past few weeks with good results. Frequent correspondence from the affiliate manager helping us get the best possible results so all is well so far

    A few players have been in touch regarding the 70x wagering requirements for first deposit bonus. A bit steep but by no means the worse we've seen over the years.
    GamCheck: UK Online Casinos | New Online Casinos

    Nicola Summers | +356 2778 0326 | @GamCheckUK

  4. #3
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,229
    Thanks
    7,500
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,098 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakout Affiliates View Post
    Hi all,

    I'd like to share our great news! BreakoutCasino.com is LIVE!!

    The new Breakout Casino is one of the member sites of the Breakout Affiliate program, which also includes BreakoutGaming.com – offering a full sportsbook, casino, poker, live casino and skill games.

    We are very proud to introduce you to the newest and most exciting member of our family, which features the following benefits;

    €/$/ 1,250 Welcome Bonus Package including 20 Free Spins (12,500 SEK/NOK)
    UKGC Licensed
    300+ RNG casino games from Netent, Quickfire/Microgaming, iSoftbet, Pariplay and Quickspin (with more providers being added shortly)
    Live Casino from Evolution
    Daily player promotions and specials
    Dedicated player retention team
    Multilingual custom creative
    Fully bespoke player acquisition campaigns for you!

    As a member of our program you are invited to promote all of our sites at very competitive compensation levels, and with ZERO fees, NO minimum traffic or earnings limits, and no negative rollovers. Furthermore, your BreakoutCasino.com and BreakoutGaming.com revenues are kept separate, so one will never negatively affect the other!

    Please reach out to me via Skype or email if you would like to discuss how we can work together moving forward
    Hello Mandy,

    Can you please PM me about your program? I think I would like to sign up asap. I've heard some really great news about your program! I appreciate your help and thanks again for everything! Have a safe and nice weekend ahead also.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

    Breakout Affiliates (16 October 2017)

  6. #4
    Breakout Affiliates's Avatar
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 134 Times in 98 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoDefence View Post
    We have been promoting Breakout Casino extensively across our network of UK sites for the past few weeks with good results. Frequent correspondence from the affiliate manager helping us get the best possible results so all is well so far

    A few players have been in touch regarding the 70x wagering requirements for first deposit bonus. A bit steep but by no means the worse we've seen over the years.
    Hi Nicola,

    Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We greatly appreciate your support and efforts.

    With regards to the 70x wagering; this will be under review towards the end of our first month, and if Breakout Casino is able to reduce it; they most certainly will. I'll keep you posted on this.
    Mandy Goldberg
    Head of Affiliates
    Breakout Affiliates powered by 4KingMedia

    Skype: mandy.goldberg.affiliation
    https://breakoutaffiliates.com/
    https://breakoutcasino.com/
    https://breakoutpoker.com/
    https://breakoutgaming.com/




  7. #5
    Breakout Affiliates's Avatar
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 134 Times in 98 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Hello Mandy,

    Can you please PM me about your program? I think I would like to sign up asap. I've heard some really great news about your program! I appreciate your help and thanks again for everything! Have a safe and nice weekend ahead also.
    Good morning

    I've just sent you a private message. I look forward to being of assistance.

    Happy Monday and chat soon.

    Mandy

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakout Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    vtyunby65 (16 October 2017)

  9. #6
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,229
    Thanks
    7,500
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,098 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakout Affiliates View Post
    Good morning

    I've just sent you a private message. I look forward to being of assistance.

    Happy Monday and chat soon.

    Mandy
    Hello Mandy,

    I hope you're doing well today?

    I appreciate your help and a safe and happy Monday to you too!

    I will be in touch with you soon.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

    Breakout Affiliates (16 October 2017)

  11. #7
    Breakout Affiliates's Avatar
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 134 Times in 98 Posts

    Default

    BreakoutCasino's revised bonus structure:

    BreakoutCasino has just passed its 6-month launch anniversary, and during this time we have gathered extensive data on our player activity and have decided to amend our bonus structure moving forward, for an even more positive and prosperous outcome.

    In our efforts to improve player retention and the lifetime value of your players, we will be using 2nd and 3rd deposit bonuses purely for retention purposes, and these bonuses will no longer be available as part of the welcome bonus package.

    In addition; we will be removing the 20 Free Spins on registration to regular players. Exclusive bonuses are available, so feel free to get in touch to discuss.

    For the first deposit bonus, we have increased this offer from 100% up to $50 to 200% up to $50; making this offer even more appealing to players, which should help to further increase our conversion rates.

    Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

    Thank you and best regards,

    Mandy
    Mandy Goldberg
    Head of Affiliates
    Breakout Affiliates powered by 4KingMedia

    Skype: mandy.goldberg.affiliation
    https://breakoutaffiliates.com/
    https://breakoutcasino.com/
    https://breakoutpoker.com/
    https://breakoutgaming.com/




  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakout Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    vtyunby65 (3 May 2018)

  13. #8
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,514
    Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Breakout does not accept new players.
    They have closed the Gaming and the Casino, it remains only poker.

    I do not see anything to publish here.

    Email :
    "BreakoutAffiliates; that Breakout is closing down their Gaming and Casino sites. BreakoutGaming is closed with immediate effect, and no new player registrations are allowed on BreakoutCasino. BreakoutCasino will remain open to existing players for the near future to allow them to play or cash out their balances. BreakoutPoker will, however, remain open and is going strong. Please be so kind as to remove the listings for BreakoutGaming and/or BreakoutCasino accordingly. Should you wish to promote BreakoutPoker; please get in touch, and I'll be pleased to assist."

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (11 June 2018), vtyunby65 (11 June 2018)

  15. #9
    Triple7 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    2,387
    Thanks
    1,650
    Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,116 Posts

    Default

    Lol.

    They were live for like a year or something? And a month ago they were talking in this thread about improving lifetime value of players.

    Pfff. Again a sign that it's better to jump just on trains that are riding for a few years without problems.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    celena (11 June 2018)

  17. #10
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,514
    Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Lol.

    They were live for like a year or something? And a month ago they were talking in this thread about improving lifetime value of players.

    Pfff. Again a sign that it's better to jump just on trains that are riding for a few years without problems.
    I put the email because I did not see anything.
    I did not know if everyone had it.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (12 June 2018), vtyunby65 (11 June 2018)

  19. #11
    Breakout Affiliates's Avatar
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 134 Times in 98 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    I put the email because I did not see anything.
    I did not know if everyone had it.
    Thank you, Celena; for posting the email. It's been a whirlwind week as you can imagine; so my apologies for not posting here first.

    The news of the closing of BreakoutGaming and BreakoutCasino came as a complete surprise, and Breakout is truly sorry for the sudden ending of these products, and thanks everyone for their support over the past year. They are going to concentrate their efforts on their Poker product; and may still go ahead with the launch of their lotto and casino product in the future.

    I will be representing Breakout until the end of June; so I'll take this opportunity to thank you all for your efforts.

    I'm sure I'll see you around the forums again soon!

    Best regards,

    Mandy
    Mandy Goldberg
    Head of Affiliates
    Breakout Affiliates powered by 4KingMedia

    Skype: mandy.goldberg.affiliation
    https://breakoutaffiliates.com/
    https://breakoutcasino.com/
    https://breakoutpoker.com/
    https://breakoutgaming.com/




  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breakout Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    celena (12 June 2018), JoeHarris (12 June 2018)

  21. #12
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,514
    Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    I find it strange that Breakout keeps poker and not the casino.
    When you know all the big poker sites with thousands of players, I do not know how they will do to keep poker open.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    vtyunby65 (12 June 2018)

  23. #13
    JoeHarris's Avatar
    JoeHarris is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    I move around
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for letting us know Mandy! Best of luck to the Breakout crew!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •