Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    rknuppel's Avatar
    rknuppel is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 38 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Casino & Esports Content Writing

    As most of you know, we have been focusing almost 100% on sports and sports betting content over the past 5 years. What most don't know is we "got started" in the content creation business doing casino writing.

    With the shutdown in sports we've decided that it's the right time to start taking on other types of iGaming content jobs. So this is just a quick note to see if anyone is needing content in either of these niches:

    1) Casino Content -- we can do casino reviews, slot game reviews, casino strategy, casino news, seo/keyword articles, etc...

    2) Esports Content -- the newest niche and in five years likely will be one of the biggest. I have a team of writers itching to write about this, just need the websites/demand to do so. Anyone need esports content? Let's chat!

    Take advantage of our teams "downtime" and let's get rolling on some content. PM me if you have a project you'd like to discuss.

    Here is our official press release: https://sbcamericas.com/2020/03/25/k...tent-services/

    PS -- if we've chatted before and I told you, sorry, we don't do casino writing. Well, that's now changed thanks to sports. As a business owner sometimes you have to pivot and adjust to the situations at hand. Let's revisit and have another discussion!
    "Providing High-Quality Content, Domains & Consulting to Affiliates, Operators & Professionals in the iGaming Industry"
    Order Gambling Content for your next project. Search from over 500+ Gambling Domain Names in our storefront.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rknuppel For This Useful Post:

    Robbie Billiams (26 March 2020)

  3. #2
    ddm
    ddm is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 355 Times in 220 Posts

    Default

    it's eSports not ESports. (sorry - but this totally grinds my gears <grindsmygears.jpg> and makes you look like a faker. total red herring sign imo)

    You may want to pay attention to this detail when trying to promote your service, as writing it like this seriously diminishes your apparent credibility (at least in my eyes as a gamer / marketer) as you are deviating from rule #1 'speak the users' language' IMHO.
    Maybe I am just a little OCD, but I thought it was worth mentioning in case it isn't just me

    GL with the service - I see tons of operators / affils trying to go eSports/Casino - I am sure you will have busy writers!
    ----
    (s)he who dares, wins.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ddm For This Useful Post:

    AussieDave (29 June 2020)

  5. #3
    Robbie Billiams's Avatar
    Robbie Billiams is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    89
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rknuppel View Post
    As most of you know, we have been focusing almost 100% on sports and sports betting content over the past 5 years. What most don't know is we "got started" in the content creation business doing casino writing.

    With the shutdown in sports we've decided that it's the right time to start taking on other types of iGaming content jobs. So this is just a quick note to see if anyone is needing content in either of these niches:

    1) Casino Content -- we can do casino reviews, slot game reviews, casino strategy, casino news, seo/keyword articles, etc...

    2) Esports Content -- the newest niche and in five years likely will be one of the biggest. I have a team of writers itching to write about this, just need the websites/demand to do so. Anyone need esports content? Let's chat!

    Take advantage of our teams "downtime" and let's get rolling on some content. PM me if you have a project you'd like to discuss.

    Here is our official press release: https://sbcamericas.com/2020/03/25/k...tent-services/

    PS -- if we've chatted before and I told you, sorry, we don't do casino writing. Well, that's now changed thanks to sports. As a business owner sometimes you have to pivot and adjust to the situations at hand. Let's revisit and have another discussion!
    Hello! I am sure there are those who want to pull together the idea of ​​e-sports. I’m now filling up my YouTube channels with VR content. Video 360 is the transition to eSports!
    So I support your endeavors in a new unstoppable way, I will monitor your actions.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand” — Randy Pausch

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie Billiams For This Useful Post:

    rknuppel (26 March 2020)

  7. #4
    rknuppel's Avatar
    rknuppel is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 38 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddm View Post
    it's eSports not ESports. (sorry - but this totally grinds my gears <grindsmygears.jpg> and makes you look like a faker. total red herring sign imo)

    You may want to pay attention to this detail when trying to promote your service, as writing it like this seriously diminishes your apparent credibility (at least in my eyes as a gamer / marketer) as you are deviating from rule #1 'speak the users' language' IMHO.
    Maybe I am just a little OCD, but I thought it was worth mentioning in case it isn't just me

    GL with the service - I see tons of operators / affils trying to go eSports/Casino - I am sure you will have busy writers!
    Thanks for the "constructive" criticism here ddm but our professional content team changed the usage from eSports to either "Esports" or "esports" depending on where it's used in a sentence back a few months ago.

    This is 100% associated with recommendations from the Associate Press.

    https://www.espn.com/esports/story/_...ts-not-esports

    And yes, we are getting bombarded with requests in this crazy time. Have a great day.
    "Providing High-Quality Content, Domains & Consulting to Affiliates, Operators & Professionals in the iGaming Industry"
    Order Gambling Content for your next project. Search from over 500+ Gambling Domain Names in our storefront.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to rknuppel For This Useful Post:

    AussieDave (29 June 2020)

  9. #5
    rknuppel's Avatar
    rknuppel is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 38 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Billiams View Post
    Hello! I am sure there are those who want to pull together the idea of ​​e-sports. I’m now filling up my YouTube channels with VR content. Video 360 is the transition to eSports!
    So I support your endeavors in a new unstoppable way, I will monitor your actions.
    Awesome Robbie! Let's connect and chat about how we might be able to help each other.
    "Providing High-Quality Content, Domains & Consulting to Affiliates, Operators & Professionals in the iGaming Industry"
    Order Gambling Content for your next project. Search from over 500+ Gambling Domain Names in our storefront.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rknuppel For This Useful Post:

    Robbie Billiams (26 March 2020)

  11. #6
    bitcoincasino is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Very interested in eSports daily news feed, do you provide any ?
    Bitcoin Casino Affiliates make money

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bitcoincasino For This Useful Post:

    rknuppel (3 April 2020), Robbie Billiams (3 April 2020)

  13. #7
    Robbie Billiams's Avatar
    Robbie Billiams is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    89
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitcoincasino View Post
    Very interested in eSports daily news feed, do you provide any ?
    I agree with you my friend!
    I would also like to see the news in this direction.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand” — Randy Pausch

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie Billiams For This Useful Post:

    rknuppel (3 April 2020)

  15. #8
    AceHigh Pino's Avatar
    AceHigh Pino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    I have been working with Ryan for YEARS. He is one of the most honest and hard-working guys in the business today and you absolutely can't go wrong using him and his team for your content needs. This guy is the G.O.A.T. (and a half...)!!!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AceHigh Pino For This Useful Post:

    rknuppel (4 April 2020), Robbie Billiams (3 April 2020)

  17. #9
    WONDER CASINO is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Is there any plan for the Asian market?

  18. #10
    jojokun is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    is it still working?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •