As the incident is becoming more public and viral, we would like to clear things up once and for all.
The first player's account has been registered for az @ ***** ru email on 16.09.2013 at 21:52:24.
The player was using this account to play at the casino up to 23.07.2016 when he made the last deposits: https://gyazo.com/d62d408696a6a11677ea042627d7f2e5
. But the player logged in this account regularly https://gyazo.com/f1abd38bc575a9351ee82206f0a38c05
, which indicates that the player did not lose access to his account and continued to use it. We have checked the history of messages to the support service and did not find any letters of the player in which he would inform about the problems with the access to the account and / or notify us about opening a new account. This screenshot shows intersections with his other accounts:
Then, without notifying the casino support on 31.10.2015 at 15:20:44 the player created a second account for firstname.lastname@example.org email and started playing at this account using the first deposit bonus and other promotional offers of the casino, which is strictly prohibited at our casino and all major and well-known online casinos around the world. Intersections with other accounts are shown in this screenshot: https://gyazo.com/20bb1a4da027e25ad69294242736d725
. The player also hadn’t lost the access to this account, as he logged in successfully on 23.09.2016 at 15:45. This screenshot with logging history proves this fact:
The third account (that we confiscated the winnings from) was created by the same player on 9/17/2016 at 15:00:16 for email@example.com email, without prior notification of the casino about other two existing accounts. The fact that player made a deposit and activated the first deposit bonus is illustrated here https://gyazo.com/5633c621ff5cd19e52f834a26015cb24
at 17.09.2016 at 15:07 https://gyazo.com/2eef02265047fa8d34e11ecbaba26042
with receiving the gift for signing up such as double comppoints for 24 hours. The player used the first deposit bonus and lost it to the full on 09.17.2016 at 15:52:32. The fact that this is the third account of the player is obvious considering the screenshots of Multi-account tab: https://gyazo.com/f8e5407acd0a7e262b7dcdb288354474
Now moving to the charges:
• The player registered his first account in 2013. This account was not blocked before and is not blocked today.
• The player is lying that he could not sign in, because in July 2016 he made deposits and played at this account successfully. Also, the player logged into the account straight before and after the confiscation of winning from his third account.
• The player has not contacted the support and informed us that he has troubles logging in, if there is the evidence that he has informed us he could address it to us.
• In fact, the player has registered a third account on the 17th of September. However, he already had two other accounts at this point that he had access to, which is proven and described above.
• The most important thing - the player lied that he did not use the first deposit bonus - he activated it and lost totally.
• It is entirely correct that the information coincides in all of three accounts. The player has used the bonus in all of three accounts. The rules state that:
5.5. You may only open a single account at the Website. In all cases, only one account per customer, per household, per address, per shared computer and per shared IP address will be allowed to sign up and make use of Casino. Any other account you open on the Website will be considered as the "Duplicate Account". All Duplicate Accounts may be immediately closed by us and:
5.5.1. all transactions made from the Duplicate Account will be made void;
5.5.2. all stakes or deposits made using that Duplicate Account will be returned to you; and
5.5.3. any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during the time the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited from you and may be reclaimed by us, and any funds withdrawned from the Duplicate account shall be returned to us on demand.
As a result, we refunded all deposits made with the player’s cards. Also, we refunded all deposits made with other methods to the card that the player indicated excepting promotional money that he used at the site. We acted strictly according to our terms and conditions and have not violated any rule.
It is worth mentioning that the player uses the public opinion dramatically trying to put pressure on the casino and ruin our reputation. While himself lies about the logging in failure (our records show he has successfully logged into the profiles), only one other account (there were at least 2 other ones) and the first deposit bonus he did not use (he used and lost it). The only point that distinguishes this player from other bonus hunters and abusers is the sum of the winning, but the rules are the same for everyone and must be followed.