Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    benl12 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 48 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Changes to ActiveWins Terms and Conditions

    Got this email. Anyone know whats changed? Guess its more quotas but not sure.

    CHANGES TO ACTIVEWINS AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS

    Hi Ben,

    Changes have been made to the ActiveWins Affiliate Terms and Conditions, taking effect on 31/10/2018.

    You can read the updated T&Cs by following the link below:
    Terms and Conditions

    Please note, if there is no response raised within seven days of receiving this email, we will assume you accept these changes.

    Kind Regards

    THE ACTIVEWINS TEAM
    CONTACT US

    If you require more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch at
    hi@activewins.com

  2. #2
    DanHorvat's Avatar
    DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Actual location may vary.
    Posts
    1,700
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,110
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 683 Posts

    Default

    You'd need a copy of the old T&Cs.

    Quota seems to be the same (1 new customer in 3 months), they probably added something that further strengthens their position, something like this

    1.10 We may change all or any part of these Terms at any time.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanHorvat For This Useful Post:

    benl12 (2 November 2018), Roulette Zeitung (5 November 2018), vtyunby65 (31 October 2018)

  4. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    24,630
    Thanks
    1,476
    Thanked 6,809 Times in 4,354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHorvat View Post
    1.10 We may change all or any part of these Terms at any time.
    Utilizing the "Gambling Affiliate Programs Terms Translator Pro Version" this is the translated text:

    1.10 We may screw you over and point to all or any part of these Terms at any time as an excuse.

    Rick
    Universal4

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (5 November 2018), Roulette Zeitung (5 November 2018), Triple7 (1 November 2018)

  6. #4
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,078
    Thanks
    1,315
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 573 Posts

    Default

    Yep. Betfred/ActiveWin's staff lied, cheated and stole from me until they eventually closed my account.

    A month or so later, they e-mailed me asking me to work with them. Morons.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (5 November 2018), Triple7 (1 November 2018)

  8. #5
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,591
    Thanks
    1,946
    Thanked 2,289 Times in 1,228 Posts

    Default

    No idea what changed, but for sure these jokers have found some new ways to cut your revenue.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (5 November 2018)

  10. #6
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,563
    Thanks
    464
    Thanked 724 Times in 566 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    Yep. Betfred/ActiveWin's staff lied, cheated and stole from me until they eventually closed my account.

    A month or so later, they e-mailed me asking me to work with them. Morons.
    Same here... Morons.

  11. #7
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,746
    Thanks
    8,028
    Thanked 1,954 Times in 1,320 Posts

    Default

    That's not good. I don't know who will want to work with them now because of these changes and it will only affect them.

  12. #8
    AussieDave's Avatar
    AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    from the land downunder
    Posts
    3,111
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    980
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 598 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    That's not good. I don't know who will want to work with them now because of these changes and it will only affect them.
    Wow... that's a very astute observation!
    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---
    Quote: SlyCin56 - GPWA 2001 founder - https://web.archive.org/web/20020325...tp://gpwa.net/
    Gamblers don't stop gambling on the weekends; Casino Mgmt. & Financial staff shouldn't stop working.
    ---

  13. #9
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 87 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    Wow... that's a very astute observation!
    Be nice that is the number 1 member on the site

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  14. #10
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,444
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,004
    Thanked 6,895 Times in 2,999 Posts

    Default

    After the two low IQ posts in this thread, I will step in and give the thread starter, who has a serious question, something substantial, he can think about.

    Ben, it may be interesting for you, that the following term has been removed in the new version of the terms:

    "Where We refer to ‘Lifetime Revenue’ on Our Site (or otherwise), We intend it to mean that You will continue to receive the minimum Revenue Share, in respect of previously-introduced Customers, for such time as those Customers continue to bet, or play, on the relevant Site and Your account remains active and promoting the relevant Advertiser Site."

    Everything has a reason.

    "Lifetime Revenue" is the self-made trap of the programs in this industry, which now blows up in their faces under the view of a well working financial business calculation. Almost no program has the intention to give a true lifetime revenue. And also ActiveWins has one sentence in their terms to ensure that:

    "You shall include at least one Link on the Affiliate site, and maintain Links on the Affiliate Site for the duration of the Agreement.".

    Otherwise you violates your obligations, and your allegedly lifetime revenue is de facto and de jure void and invalid.

    Leopold

  15. #11
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 87 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    After the two low IQ posts in this thread, I will step in and give the thread starter, who has a serious question, something substantial, he can think about.

    Ben, it may be interesting for you, that the following term has been removed in the new version of the terms:

    "Where We refer to ‘Lifetime Revenue’ on Our Site (or otherwise), We intend it to mean that You will continue to receive the minimum Revenue Share, in respect of previously-introduced Customers, for such time as those Customers continue to bet, or play, on the relevant Site and Your account remains active and promoting the relevant Advertiser Site."

    Everything has a reason.

    "Lifetime Revenue" is the self-made trap of the programs in this industry, which now blows up in their faces under the view of a well working financial business calculation. Almost no program has the intention to give a true lifetime revenue. And also ActiveWins has one sentence in their terms to ensure that:

    "You shall include at least one Link on the Affiliate site, and maintain Links on the Affiliate Site for the duration of the Agreement.".

    Otherwise you violates your obligations, and your allegedly lifetime revenue is de facto and de jure void and invalid.

    Leopold
    I thought vtyunb65 was your friend, got to say I am shocked that you choose to call their post 'low IQ'

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamieG1981 For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (5 November 2018), RacingJim (6 November 2018)

  17. #12
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,444
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,004
    Thanked 6,895 Times in 2,999 Posts

    Default

    Satire is art, and you are far away from being an artist in anything.
    No, I mean your post here in this thread.
    No value.
    Low IQ.
    Or do you believe, your smearing has anything to do with the topic of this thread?
    After your weak low level harassment of Josy over a couple of days here on the forum, for me you are a total flop.
    Others and I demonstrated, how to write something substantial to help the thread starter here, who has inner unrest due to changes in terms, for good reasons, or to bring him at least in a better mood with some humor as you can see with post #3.
    You failed.
    As usual.

    Leopold

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    vtyunby65 (5 November 2018)

  19. #13
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 87 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Here we go again, over exaggerating using terms like harassment. Please can you explain how my post is 'low IQ' but your friends post somehow contributes to the thread and is anything more than Spam as countless members witness Every time they log on to this forum?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  20. #14
    loquax is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    Llanelli
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 91 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Anyone else see massive bonuses being awarded with Betfred/Active Wins... bonuses awarded are always > deposits meaning our revshare is in a permanent state of negativity. I've raised it with AW and were told a VIP player has 33K of bonus they're playing through... does that sound feasible?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •