BettingTools is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Colossus Bets Minimum Payment

I was expecting a payment from Colossus Bets this month after hitting the minimum payment threshold of £50 but received nothing despite setting up for it to be sent via skrill.

I am now being told that the minimum payment is £100 unless I want it in my colossus player account. I have asked whether it's then possible to then transfer out from here to my bank account but as yet have not had a reply.

Can anyone help or clarify the situation please?

Here is a snippet from Colossus' FAQ page.

4. PAYMENTS

Q. Is there a minimum amount before I get paid?

A. If you choose your Colossus Bets player account to receive your revenue, there is no minimum amount before you get paid. If you choose another payment method you will need to generate a minimum of £50 in commission before we process your Affiliate payment - balances under £50 will be accrued until the threshold has been met.
    Q. When will I be paid?

A. We make every effort to process payments to Affiliates within 7 days of the end of every calendar month.
    Q. What payment methods does the Colossus Bets Affiliate programme support?

A. You can choose from:
    • Payment direct to your Colossus Bets player account.
    • Skrill (Moneybookers).
    Last edited by BettingTools; 15 May 2015 at 7:05 am.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BettingTools For This Useful Post:

ColossusBets is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Default Payment thresholds for affiliate earnings

Hi Brian,

Thanks for raising this post, seems like you've received some conflicting messaging from us, please accept my apologies for this and let me clear things up for you.

The payment thresholds for affiliate payments to be processed are as follows:
    ∑ Payment to Colossus Bets player account: £0
    ∑ Payment to Skrill, or PayPal account: £50
    ∑ Payment via bank transfer: £100

Iíd always suggest that our affiliates* open up a Colossus Bets player account to receive affiliate earnings into. As there is no threshold in place it means that youíll receive your affiliate payments as they are earned, each and every month like clockwork.

Once funds are in your Colossus account you can raise a withdrawal request to your bank account; Skrill account; or PayPal account (UK & IRE customers only) again, with no threshold in place. (Please note that Skrill and PayPal withdrawals from your Colossus account are only available if you have first placed a deposit using this payment method).

Brian, Iíve had a review of your affiliate account and have established why you didn't receive an affiliate payment this month so please check your inbox for my reply message.

All the best,

Laura

*Affiliates based in France, Belgium, Spain, USA, Israel, Hong Kong, and Turkey are unable to open Colossus Bets accounts due to licencing regulations

Quote Originally Posted by BettingTools View Post
    I was expecting a payment from Colossus Bets this month after hitting the minimum payment threshold of £50 but received nothing despite setting up for it to be sent via skrill.

I am now being told that the minimum payment is £100 unless I want it in my colossus player account. I have asked whether it's then possible to then transfer out from here to my bank account but as yet have not had a reply.

Can anyone help or clarify the situation please?

Here is a snippet from Colossus' FAQ page.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ColossusBets For This Useful Post:

BettingTools is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Just to follow up to this... after the initial confusion, Laura sorted my payment for me very promptly which of course I appreciated.

It's so much easier and enjoyable when affiliate programs communicate well.

Thanks again

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettingTools For This Useful Post: