Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 427

Thread: Complaints

  1. #381
    zy1141's Avatar
    zy1141 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    China
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    More details: 100% first deposit bonus should meet the condition of "bet 18 times the bonus amount and the deposit amount with odds of 1.8 or higher in single bets on sporting events"

    This condition is very difficult to achieve, I guess most people will lose all their money before they meet this condition. But I am very lucky, I finished, and won more than 9,000cny.
    They asked me to provide ID card photos, proof of deposit, holding an ID card to take pictures in front of the computer, etc. After doing this, they told me to close my account and directly change the amount in my account from 9596.55cny to 500cny.

  2. #382
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blerim_mk View Post
    Let me clear this again. This is not my second Id. Your security service says that. This is my friends ID which is registered on my phone (same ip address) and this ID is the reason why my account is blocked because your security service said I have registered multiple accounts

    ID 107233415
    Hi! You must provide only accurate information. You must specify only your data as name, phone number, credit card number, etc. According to the Rules each registered customer may have only one account. Regarding registration on the website this rule applies to one family, one address, one email address, one credit/debit card or one IP-address. Based on the above, your account was blocked for multiaccount

  3. #383
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zy1141 View Post
    Hello, I come from China. My account number 113123901.Account number
    I registered 1xbet a few months ago, but I have never placed a bet. Until 2 days ago, on September 24, I deposited 500cny, and 1xbet gave me 500cny as a bonus. From September 24th to September 26th, I used this 1000cny for betting. The odds for each order must be greater than 1.8. When my account amount increased to more than 9,000cny, I met 18 times the flow requirement. (1000cny*18=18,000cny)When I asked for a withdrawal, 1xbet refused my withdrawal and asked me to provide a variety of supporting documents. After providing it as required, 1xbet would close my account and only return the original 500cny, which is Said, 1xbet refused to give me 9000cny which I won.
    Hi! Thank you for providing this information. We will forward it to the appropriate department of our Company and get back to you with an answer

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashley Clark For This Useful Post:

    zy1141 (28 September 2019)

  5. #384
    Triunfador is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Location
    Medellin.
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM THESE GANGSTERS!


    PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS


    1xbet is a great scam. Keep away from 1xBet.."SCAMMERS"

  6. #385
    doncamelion is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    helloAccount numbre 124002655
    i make depot with neosurf and every think firstly is okay then i want withdraw my money i receive notification rejected. then i contact support and ask me to contact security i make that and i contact them the the team security ask me to send the id card and ticket neosurf i send them id and ticket then ask me so selfie with ticket and laptop i doet more then 5 times because is lake they said the picture is not visible
    then i receive this message : All requests are processed in turn. Please wait, you will get a notification.
    more then week !! can please help

  7. #386
    zy1141's Avatar
    zy1141 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    China
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    thanks,looking forward to your reply

  8. #387
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triunfador View Post
    WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM THESE GANGSTERS!


    PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS


    1xbet is a great scam. Keep away from 1xBet.."SCAMMERS"
    Hi! Your complaint has been considered and resolved. If you have any more questions, you can describe them right here, in this branch, or write me an e-mail to public.relations@1xpartner.com

  9. #388
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zy1141 View Post
    Hello, I come from China. My account number 113123901.Account number
    I registered 1xbet a few months ago, but I have never placed a bet. Until 2 days ago, on September 24, I deposited 500cny, and 1xbet gave me 500cny as a bonus. From September 24th to September 26th, I used this 1000cny for betting. The odds for each order must be greater than 1.8. When my account amount increased to more than 9,000cny, I met 18 times the flow requirement. (1000cny*18=18,000cny)When I asked for a withdrawal, 1xbet refused my withdrawal and asked me to provide a variety of supporting documents. After providing it as required, 1xbet would close my account and only return the original 500cny, which is Said, 1xbet refused to give me 9000cny which I won.
    Hi! Thank you for waiting

    Now we have information about your issue. A special investigation was conducted by our Security Service regarding your question. Your account was blocked for Multiaccount, which is strictly prohibited by the rules of our Betting Company. Your deposit has been refunded to you fully

  10. #389
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doncamelion View Post
    helloAccount numbre 124002655
    i make depot with neosurf and every think firstly is okay then i want withdraw my money i receive notification rejected. then i contact support and ask me to contact security i make that and i contact them the the team security ask me to send the id card and ticket neosurf i send them id and ticket then ask me so selfie with ticket and laptop i doet more then 5 times because is lake they said the picture is not visible
    then i receive this message : All requests are processed in turn. Please wait, you will get a notification.
    more then week !! can please help
    Hi! As I know, your problem is already solved with the Security Service. Please, give us feedback is that so

  11. #390
    checu's Avatar
    checu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    HI

    Please take a look at this. Are 1xbet reliable?

    My message to 1xbet:

    Hi. I can see that you change the tracking link everyday. Is this normal? Every day another tracking link? Looking forward to your reply


    On 10/2/19 10:16 AM, SEO 1xBet wrote:
    Hello,

    You shouldn't worry, its okay.

    Regards,


    --
    Best regards,
    1xBet

    Looks like 1xbet changes the tracking link everyday and takes the traffic from affiliates. You can see the screenshot where in a period of 4 days we have failed to do the changes everyday and the direct link traffic is 0.





    So they change the links everyday so that the affiliates will fail to get the right traffic and conversions. Sad.

    Can somebody from 1xbet take a look at this? And get back with a resolution?
    Be the best bet with the best - BetBrain UK

  12. #391
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by checu View Post
    HI

    Please take a look at this. Are 1xbet reliable?

    My message to 1xbet:

    Hi. I can see that you change the tracking link everyday. Is this normal? Every day another tracking link? Looking forward to your reply


    On 10/2/19 10:16 AM, SEO 1xBet wrote:
    Hello,

    You shouldn't worry, its okay.

    Regards,


    --
    Best regards,
    1xBet

    Looks like 1xbet changes the tracking link everyday and takes the traffic from affiliates. You can see the screenshot where in a period of 4 days we have failed to do the changes everyday and the direct link traffic is 0.





    So they change the links everyday so that the affiliates will fail to get the right traffic and conversions. Sad.

    Can somebody from 1xbet take a look at this? And get back with a resolution?
    Hi! We requested you some information in PM. Please, check it

  13. #392
    checu's Avatar
    checu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    I think that you can answer this on the forum so that everyone can see your answer.

    I really do not understand your question: are you a partner of 1xBet? Yes I am.

    Is this the way you answer a question? With another question?

    Are you able to answer why is 1xbet doing this? Changing the tracking link everyday? Please answer this question on the forum not on PM.

    Regards

  14. #393
    vamius is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    1xbet.com domain stopped working. Been like this whole day.

    "1xbet.com’s server IP address could not be found."

    Also when i tried to send an email i received:

    Your message wasn't delivered to info-en@1xbet.com because the domain 1xbet.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

    I lost some affiliates permanently because of this issue.

  15. #394
    willterry's Avatar
    willterry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    register next time at William Hill or 32Red. At least, these companies are afraid of UKGC

  16. #395
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,464
    Thanks
    1,098
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,543 Posts

    Default

    hxxps://1xbet.onl/

    this affiliate site clearly targets 1xbet brand and steals the TM, maybe you can do something with that?

    1xbet-ke . com too
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  17. #396
    vamius is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2013
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Yesterday one of my affiliates deposited money to receive a Happy Friday match bonus which is supposed to match the deposit of up to 100 EUR.

    He didn't receive the bonus and after contacting support they tell him that they don't give bonus if you make a withdrawal before it.

    He shows them proof that he didn't make any withdrawals before deposit but they keep repeating the same sentence like some bots.

    Also I see banners from these scammers all over this forum.


  18. #397
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by checu View Post
    I think that you can answer this on the forum so that everyone can see your answer.

    I really do not understand your question: are you a partner of 1xBet? Yes I am.

    Is this the way you answer a question? With another question?

    Are you able to answer why is 1xbet doing this? Changing the tracking link everyday? Please answer this question on the forum not on PM.

    Regards
    Hi! Each partner is assigned one unique link. Please, specify in more detail what did you mean in this issue

  19. #398
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    hxxps://1xbet.onl/

    this affiliate site clearly targets 1xbet brand and steals the TM, maybe you can do something with that?

    1xbet-ke . com too
    Hi! Thanks a lot! We will pass this information to our specialists

  20. #399
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vamius View Post
    1xbet.com domain stopped working. Been like this whole day.

    "1xbet.com’s server IP address could not be found."

    Also when i tried to send an email i received:

    Your message wasn't delivered to info-en@1xbet.com because the domain 1xbet.com couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

    I lost some affiliates permanently because of this issue.
    Hi! Please, check this email address for your letters - info-en@1xbet-team.com
    Last edited by Ashley Clark; 15 October 2019 at 4:27 am.

  21. #400
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vamius View Post
    Yesterday one of my affiliates deposited money to receive a Happy Friday match bonus which is supposed to match the deposit of up to 100 EUR.

    He didn't receive the bonus and after contacting support they tell him that they don't give bonus if you make a withdrawal before it.

    He shows them proof that he didn't make any withdrawals before deposit but they keep repeating the same sentence like some bots.

    Also I see banners from these scammers all over this forum.

    Hi! Can you, please, provide us with the player's ID. Also, please, send the screenshots where we can see that the player really didn't get any withdrawals before deposit to our email public.relations@1xpartner.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •