MrD008 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Contact with Quasar impossible

We are very satisfied with Quasar and it has always worked very well. Unfortunately, the January commission was not paid, as our data seems to be incomplete.
    We had contact via Skype and we were assured that everything is correct and the commission is paid with February.
    What would be ok.

Now we received the February commission in early March but unfortunately the commission of January is still missing.

Since this payment, each contact remains unanswered by e-mail and Skype.
    Someone has the same problems?

We will now temporarily stop the traffic to Quasar temporarily and wait until the whole affair is cleared.
    Sad because we have very good conversions at Quasar and otherwise were always very satisfied.

QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Dear MrD008,

Thank you for your message.

Please allow me to clarify -

Your January commission is still pending because your profile information was updated after the payment run was closed (for January). This means that any updates done after closing will only have an effect going forward. Once a payment run is considered to be closed, no further changes will be made or can be made to the same month. This is why your January commission still showed up as 'incomplete'.

Furthermore your Account Manager assured you that commission for January will also be paid because this issue was not anticipated ahead of time. We are working on solving the issues with outstanding balances in time for our next closing which should bring your open payments up to date.

I would also like to add that your AM is currently traveling with limited access to emails and skype hence the delay in communication.

Should you require further assistance or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Rebecca.