Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Crazy Rewards - Reporting & Payments

Just received the following from Crazy Rewards:

We are at the moment experiencing issues with Income Access and the accuracy of reported player data.

Rest assured that tracking has not been compromised but we will need to halt most of operations until we have been able to normalize the situation with Income Access and can again trust reported data.

Unfortunately, this means that before we can again trust the reported data, we cannot pay out commissions.

We are continuously and actively trying to resolve the issue in co-operation with Income Access and this is our top priority, but we advise you to not actively promote our products before we have informed you that the problem with reporting has been fixed.

Should you have any questions, please email us at support@crazyrewards.com or contact your account manager directly.

g49h8 is offline New Member
    Thanks

This is very strange. I sent couple of weeks ago the message to them and asked why they don't pay commissions and they answered:

"Unfortunately we are still verifying the date from the players, as we’ve said earlier there is no data missing. But we just need to make it accurate.

Unfortunately we still don’t know when we will send payments."

I have promoted Crazy Rewards' brands for years and hope they can pay commissions someday.

Mars Richard is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sadly for a brand Crazy Awards

ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi guys,

Apologies for the reply, I was just made aware of this thread this morning.

It's true, we have had reporting issues, which means we can't correctly calculate payments, that's why no payments have been processed. Sadly the process has been a long one, and frustrating for us as it is for you.

We've been in contact with Aspire Global and Income Access every day over the last few months trying to get this resolved. Although I can say the end is in sight, but we're still waiting on a fix to be deployed from Income Access and the data re-run. Things are moving, albeit it slowly. But we're doing everything we can to get the system back to 'normal'.

We'll send out communication to all affiliates as soon as we have an update. I do apologise, I completely understand how frustrating this can be.

If anyone has any questions, i'm happy to answer them on here or in private.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Mars Richard is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hope that will be fixed quickly.
    Top10bookie - Reviews reputable bookmakers and gambling knowledge
    W88 | Fun88 | V9bet | 12bet | M88 | Loto188

ccl
    ccl is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Any news? Havent heard any updates on this for months and still no payment.

g49h8 is offline New Member
    Thanks

I got this message at the beginning of August, but nothing has happened. No payments. I don't expect anything anymore.

"As you already know, we`ve had issues with the reported player data. We have been working closely together with Income Access and Aspire Global in order to resolve this issue but we`ve had to strongly rely on 3rd parties in order to get the issue resolved and unfortunately, there have been some unexpected complications which is why the issue is still at hand.

Rest assured that tracking has not been compromised and this is simply a reporting issue and we have recently made good progress in resolving this matter and Income Access is in the final stages of correcting the reported player data.

Should there not be any more unexpected issues, we strongly believe that we should be able to commence normal operations and process affiliate payments early next month.

We understand that this is far from optimal for you and that you have to able to trust that we are able to pay any possible commissions monthly and on time and we will do to everything humanly possible to make sure that this will be the case once we are fully operational again.

We want to apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you and we will inform you as soon as we have an update on the matter."