-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,688 Posts

Default Delay in reporting

Is anyone else experiencing a longer than 24 delay in stats for Income Access supported sites? I've noticed a delay since the beginning of the year (at least).

wettFORM.AT is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I know that sometimes Income Access need some more time to update their stats but no worries I have never had the problem that stats were lost. Normally they update the stats on a regular basis. Wait some more days and then contact your affiliate managers if the stats are still missing.
    wettFORM.AT
    Wett Tipps, Buchmacher, Tippspiel

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wettFORM.AT For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (6 January 2014)

Thanks

Still seeing delays with IA supported sites, namely programs such as Gala Partners.

Any feedback from Income Access on when this might be fixed would be appreciated.

Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Thanks

As of right now we are still waiting for yesterday's data in the Coral system; its usually there by when we arrive for work.

This is only an occasional event in my experience and we always get the data available later that day.

I've worked with IA systems for 8 years and honestly never heard of a delay longer than 24hrs that was their fault. Sure, I've been places where the operators process to generate the files in the first place has screwed up or been delayed but not had a situation where IA were the cause of such a severe delay.

Have you found Shay that sites have repeatedly not had the data in by next morning or do you mean, for example, Its Thursday now and you're still awaiting Monday/Tuesday data?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (9 January 2014)

Thanks

I mean both actually.

For example, today, I should see data for the whole month through 8 Jan. I'm still waiting on 7 Jan.

There's also programs who generally report by the time I log in during the earlier AM but aren't reporting until later in the day. On the other end of that, there is a program who usually do not update until the afternoon. I'm finding these programs are now showing updates earlier in the day.

There's also one program who had about 5 day's worth of delays from last month (they used a customized reporting system but work through IA if I understand correctly). We asked the AM & the data nearly immediately appeared. They seem to be delayed by 3 maybe 4 days at the moment.

I do trust in IA, as they seem to have their act together. I just prefer to see my data in a timely manner to have a good idea of where we stand.

Thanks

Well its consistency that's important, I think.

Most affs will be fine waiting till midday, for example, but you have to be confident that the data will appear there day in, day out

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

thebookiesoffers (10 January 2014)

thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    Well its consistency that's important, I think.

Most affs will be fine waiting till midday, for example, but you have to be confident that the data will appear there day in, day out
    i used to be regimental with going through the stats everyday for every program at the same time. now i just look at one or two a day and if they ain't updated just look at another one

Louis - Income Access is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Shay, as you probably know, Income Access powered affiliate programs' stats work through a batchfile upload that happens 1x a day. We receive a sales file (players x sales data) and a registration file (new player registrations x referring affiliate) each day from each merchant, via FTP, which is imported by the system and thus displayed by the reports.

This process for the most part tends to be very consistent but there are a couple of things that can cause delays:
    1) Stats files not delivered by the client due to internal database or other issues
    2) Stats files delivered in incorrect format
    3) Income Access import query problem (extremely rare, but has happened)

Each program functions as a standalone and thus it's not likely that stats delays from one program are related to delays for another program. There have been a few occasions where we've had a delay across all programs, but this has never been for more than a day and has happened less than a handful of times over our 10 year history.

Best bet is to contact your account rep for the programs with the delays to ask what the cause is. If you're having trouble getting a response, you can always PM or email me.

Cheers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Louis - Income Access For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (10 January 2014)

JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It would be very useful just to have a notification in the stats area of when the last update was, I'm experimenting with PPC but it's hard to do when stats aren't updated once a day at the approx same time each day

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JackTenSuited For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (12 January 2014)

Thanks

Any plans in the near future to update for Gala & Coral? Stats have not updated all weekend.

thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Any plans in the near future to update for Gala & Coral? Stats have not updated all weekend.
    think theres a few that haven't been updated this weekend

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

Anthony-Coral (20 January 2014)

Thanks

We're looking at it with out IT team as we speak, Shay. I'll post again when I know more.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 January 2014), baldidiot (20 January 2014)

baldidiot is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,829 Times in 1,192 Posts

Looks like they've just updated, mate.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
    baldidiot.net - Baldys affiliate blog. Will get updated one day. Maybe.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 January 2014)

Thanks

Cheers, thanks for the update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 January 2014)