potentialeight is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Experienced, Veteran Online Gambling Writer

My name is Jesse Eddleman, and I've been a full-time writer in the online gambling industry for around seven years. You've probably seen my name on a number of the top portals running today.

My typical rates are $0.05/word for one-off content for new clients. However, I'll be glad to drop that down to $0.04/word (for a total of 20% off) if you want regular content or bulk orders written.

I have an FAQs page and a set of writing samples that should answer just about anything you want to know. However, if you have any questions, leave a comment in this thread or shoot me a quick email, and I'll be glad to answer them for you the best I can.

To order, use this quick order form or send me an email to potentialeight@gmail.com.

Email is the easiest and quickest way to contact me since I check it multiple times each day.
    Last edited by potentialeight; 4 June 2017 at 4:59 pm.
    Online Gambling Content Writer Since 2010 - http://www.potentialeight.com - potentialeight@gmail.com

potentialeight is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Bump.

I'm looking to take on a couple of new clients at $0.04/word for long-term or short-term work between now and the end of the month. I've been doing this for a long time, and I'm sure that I can help you to build some solid assets.

I'm also potentialeight on Skype. Shoot me a quick email if I'm not logged in!

If you would like to see other samples or have any questions whatsoever, please email me or hit me up on Skype.

Edit: This looks like it's in the wrong subforum for some reason? Feel free to delete. I posted a new thread in the OMO subforum.
    Last edited by potentialeight; 13 January 2018 at 3:45 pm.
    Online Gambling Content Writer Since 2010 - http://www.potentialeight.com - potentialeight@gmail.com