mickyfu is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Facebook Page And Gambling Ads Approval?

So after having a lot of gambling pages banned I went about it the correct way. (Obviously new account). So does anyone know how long it takes to get accepted once all paper work is sent in. I've been waiting three week. The issue being it was not simple to send. It took at least 15 tries to send the forms due to bullshit and them not uploading. Now I'm wondering did the forms even go through in the end? Should I start the process again.

OBBCO4U is offline Public Member
    Thanks

It's a long drawn out process, it took us around 6-7 weeks in total after having to fire various different things back and forth.

If you're looking at running gambling ads on Facebook whilst you're waiting to be approved, drop me a message and let's have a chat as we will be able to help you.

Kassinen is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi, will send you an PM also

OBBCO4U is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kassinen View Post
    Hi, will send you an PM also
    No problem.

let_em_spin is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I submitted my documents back in May and then never heard anything back. I have been running ads fine since then, yesterday I had another ad approved then 2 hours later they disabled my ad account for violating policies but no other info.

They offer no real support in trying to get it back open, I have no idea where to go with it now I guess that's probably it for me and Facebook

BettingGods is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Heard from a few sources that unless you have a €10k+ monthly budget you've pretty much no chance.
    In usual Facebook fashion they are of course a nightmare to contact and get a response from.

tufty is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I've had pages unpublished and I just set up new ones, but of course starting without the followers each time. I also did a fair bit of advertising before I was suspended but it wasn't worth the money anyway. It is about getting away with it for as long as possible. I even had the situation where any link at all to my site did not work. They blocked the whole domain. I contacted as many people as possible on facebook and eventually the block was lifted, so at least pages could be shared again. But nobody at facebook ever answered one of my queries. Just don't care too much about your facebook page or advertising campaigns, otherwise you are asking for stress and disappointment.

Fizman is offline Public Member
    Thanks

How they can do this ???

http://www.facebook.com/veikkaustipsit - good betting tips and bonus

Fizman is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Is there any way to get page back open??
    http://www.facebook.com/veikkaustipsit - good betting tips and bonus

let_em_spin is offline Private Member
    Thanks

So I appealed the ban via live chat. They got back to me 2 days later saying they could not review the account because it was suspended more than 180 days ago.

Utterly ridiculous, the business isn't even 180 days old, the ad account was only created in June and I had an advert running on Thursday 19th September when they stopped the account, so how the hell can it have been deactivated 6 months ago.

Can't be bothered with them now, absolute imbeciles.

Fizman - you can try and speak to them via live chat and see what they say, but don't hold your breath https://www.facebook.com/facebookadsupport/

WBM
    WBM is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Facebook ads is a bugger now .. I always create a "community" as that way its creating value and not just purely seen as an advertising channel
    Never had a page or group removed .. had big groups with over 180k members , pages with between 700 - 98k likes ..

need any help drop me a pm
    Dream Car Competition

TrackThePots.com - Coming Soon !

justin case is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Based on my experience, you will need to fill an application form for Facebook that gives information about your website and targeted countries where you will be advertising gambling. It takes at least 45 days for Facebook to review your application form. In case they require more information, the process will take even longer.