Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Topboss is online now Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've just sent an email to chris@focalclick.com and the email hasn't bounced back.
    According to Elliott, Chris left a couple of years ago.
    But what I find happens with the emails is that they don't bounce immediately but you only get notified a day or so later to say they cannot be delivered.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topboss For This Useful Post:

Anthony (23 June 2020), Cash Bonus (23 June 2020), universal4 (23 June 2020)

AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 893 Posts

Can understand the loyalty folks hold towards some (old-time) affiliate managers etc., etc. Lloyd Apter would only have to reach out to me, and I'd throw up whatever aff program he was with. Only did that cause I trusted Lloyd wouldn't screw me over.

Elliott like Lloyd and others, were all cut from the same cloth.

I'd spoken with Elliott a few times over the Focal Click payment issues. It seemed like he was trying his damnedest to get people paid. Problem was (reading between the lines) it seemed like certain accounts had been frozen by outside 3'rd parties. And without those funds, affiliates could not be paid.

Elliott has since left, hence the info-trail has ground to a stop, now.

While being loyal to someone is a commendable virtue, these people don't own the company.

Unfortunately with the state of our industry these days, one has to look after one's own butt. If a program hasn't paid your commission for 2 months running, then probably time to pull said program till they do.

Continuing to promote a program, and subsequently sending NDP's BUT not being paid, will almost always end in tears.
    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

igaming affiliates rights - fairness for all iGaming affiliates

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (24 June 2020)

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,541 Times in 4,760 Posts

Wow, haven't heard Lloyd's name in forever.

I agree Elliot was working hard to get affiliates paid and actually was quite effective getting some paid or at least started to get some folks caught up, but it seemed to all start crashing toward the end of last year into the first few months this year as the balances owed to more and more affiliates were climbing.

I don't blame Elliot for leaving.

Rick
    Universal4

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    I don't blame Elliot for leaving.
    Neither do I. But, on what grounds did he leave?
    I'm sure through all of this he was still being paid. So, did he leave when they could no longer pay him...
    ---
    ---

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,488 Times in 2,134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    Can understand the loyalty folks hold towards some (old-time) affiliate managers etc., etc. Lloyd Apter would only have to reach out to me, and I'd throw up whatever aff program he was with. Only did that cause I trusted Lloyd wouldn't screw me over.

Elliott like Lloyd and others, were all cut from the same cloth.

I'd spoken with Elliott a few times over the Focal Click payment issues. It seemed like he was trying his damnedest to get people paid. Problem was (reading between the lines) it seemed like certain accounts had been frozen by outside 3'rd parties. And without those funds, affiliates could not be paid.

Elliott has since left, hence the info-trail has ground to a stop, now.

While being loyal to someone is a commendable virtue, these people don't own the company.

Unfortunately with the state of our industry these days, one has to look after one's own butt. If a program hasn't paid your commission for 2 months running, then probably time to pull said program till they do.

Continuing to promote a program, and subsequently sending NDP's BUT not being paid, will almost always end in tears.
    Joining AussieDave here, Elliott & Loyed are among the most trusted affiliate managers I ever had the pleasure working with, I know them for many many years.
    I can also approve that during his last days at Focal Click Elliott did his best to pay pending/old commission to affiliates. Not matter where these guys are working, they are the cream of the crop!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

AussieDave (24 June 2020), Cash Bonus (24 June 2020), universal4 (24 June 2020)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Not matter where these guys are working, they are the cream of the crop!
    Don't know where Elliott is BUT Lloyd is no longer in igaming. After the Spiral Solutions/Brightshare (allslots) fiasco, where, Lloyd blew the whistle on their double database, along with un-tagging players etc., etc., I think that honesty kinda of got him a bit shunned.

Affiliates back then knew things weren't Kosher at Brightshare. The BS that eventuated over the AllSlotsUSA debacle, was a clear indication that they (Spiral Solutions/Brightshare) were more than happy to lie, cheat and steal. Hence Lloyd's outspoken disclosure merely completed the circle.

Take it from me...The industry doesn't like whistle blowers, least not those who upturn the apple cart on industry personalities with vested interests.
    ---
    ---

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (24 June 2020)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Don't know where Elliott is BUT Lloyd is no longer in igaming. After the Spiral Solutions/Brightshare (allslots) fiasco, where, Lloyd blew the whistle on their double database, along with un-tagging players etc., etc., I think that honesty kinda of got him a bit shunned.

Affiliates back then knew things weren't Kosher at Brightshare. The BS that eventuated over the AllSlotsUSA debacle, was a clear indication that they (Spiral Solutions/Brightshare) were more than happy to lie, cheat and steal. Hence Lloyd's outspoken disclosure merely completed the circle.

Take it from me...The industry doesn't like whistle blowers, least not those who upturn the apple cart on industry personalities with vested interests.
    Elliott is from what I know part of First Look Games these days and Loyed is indeed no longer in the industry, our last talk was early last year so I have no clue where he is now

GamingPro is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Have like $200 in my account from a few years ago, stopped promoting them long ago

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Loyed (edit - Lloyd) is indeed no longer in the industry, our last talk was early last year so I have no clue where he is now
    He's the Marketing Manager for an Israel engineering company, now.
    ---
    ---

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (27 June 2020)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

He's the Marketing Manager for an Israel engineering company, now.
    The best for engineering

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123