Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,036
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    4,322
    Thanked 2,931 Times in 1,767 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madz View Post
    I found that my Gala Bingo account has been closed today. I never received any email notifying me but to be honest the last few months with them has been very strange. Elly was my contact over there, she emailed me a few months ago to notify me the bingo players I was sending to my gala casino account were not being counted and I was not earning from them. She told me to create another account solely for bingo. I asked about the 20 or so depositors I had sent already, she told me I would lose them but she managed to get me 300 added to my new account which was well short of what I should have earned but she told me they dont normally do that!
    I could not get an answer that made sense as to why my old Gala account allowed me to share bingo links for my account if they would not be counted as my players. It all sounded very underhand but stupidly I signed up for another account and started again.
    Now a few months later that has been closed without any notification. It had not generated any depositors but it was getting signups and sending clicks (200+) each month.
    These guys are very underhand and many of the clicks I send dont even count in my dashboard. My Ladbrokes shows 0 clicks too when my website shows over 80+ in the last 2 weeks. I know its not much, they convert **** for me but its something. Im expecting that account to close now as I have removed all their links. Im fed up with dealing with scammers. It seems as though more and more companies are trying to shaft the little guys! Im tempted to go to the next affiliate conference to let them all know how I feel in person. Im 6ft3 and over 220llbs. Wouldnt mind seeing the shady fucks squirm a little with me stood over them letting them know what I would like to do the scamming fucks!

    Sorry for the rant, just getting me down dealing with rats like this. In the real world, in person this type of **** would not be acceptable or tolerated...
    This is outrageous... another example how easy is to do what you want when you control the reports, they just do what they want

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    Madz (28 August 2017), RacingJim (25 September 2017)

  3. #62
    casinocrush is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 55 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyMitchell View Post
    OK, so there are enough affiliates, some senior, some junior who are being given the run around.

    I'm giving them until the beginning of September to sort this, if not I'll be consulting my solicitors about making a claim, not only on the months earnings but future earnings over the next few years based on the commissions from my other brands.

    On my own, I'm happy to fund it. But if there are a few of us, then I think the action may have a lot more credibility. They have a UK licence so it doesn't matter where they operate from, they are culpable of fraud under UK law.

    Anyone fancy being part of this?
    My income from them was only about a hundred and something every couple of months ... but of course when affiliates like us have so many brands and groups to advertise -- everything adds up and I do think those that are messing up our industry should be held to account.

    As I'm sure for all of us, it's a case of balancing out the effort/time vs the (only ever potential) reward from doing that. I would expect they can afford much more expensive lawyers and well, knowing they (like any owners of any data) *can* rig / alter their data to suit them I think it would be very tricky to prove players referred and whether or not each of those players is still generating revenue.

    I would be very happy to be part of this, but more because of the principle -- and as I'm from the UK and they regulated gambling, perhaps the UK affiliate side of it should be better regulated.

    I stopped all advertising of any of their brands and have advised why on my forums. I didn't receive any reply to my question about why they thought it would be fair for me to lose my old account and set up a new one (their suggestion) so I lose all my previous referrals -- complete joke on "lifetime revenue share" !!

    Anyways... yep - let me know

    Cheers,
    G

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casinocrush For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 August 2017), Madz (28 August 2017)

  5. #63
    Madz's Avatar
    Madz is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 103 Times in 67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Ask for a good address and contact for their legal team. Explain you're going to file in UK court.
    I did contact Elly and she claims the decision was taken higher up than her. She claims it was done because the account was inactive which it was not but how do I prove that now without access to it?

    Like a few of the other members here have mentioned already my earnings with these scam artists were not that much so going to court over it would be more costly for what little I would gain. I agree its the principle of the matter though but may consider a joint effort if you guys think its worth doing.

    If not we can continue to shame these rats online and give them all a piece of our minds every time we see them at an affiliate stand in the future...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Madz For This Useful Post:

    casinocrush (29 August 2017)

  7. #64
    MannyBetting's Avatar
    MannyBetting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 109 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madz View Post
    I did contact Elly and she claims the decision was taken higher up than her. She claims it was done because the account was inactive which it was not but how do I prove that now without access to it?

    Like a few of the other members here have mentioned already my earnings with these scam artists were not that much so going to court over it would be more costly for what little I would gain. I agree its the principle of the matter though but may consider a joint effort if you guys think its worth doing.

    If not we can continue to shame these rats online and give them all a piece of our minds every time we see them at an affiliate stand in the future...
    This has been said before by Shay and myself, but going to court costs around 100 and you don't need a lawyer - in fact for small claims less than 10k you're not even allowed one present.

    https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

    Everyone can afford it, and the effort is minimal. Shame them online all you like, but they're still getting away with your money if you fail to take action.
    www.manny-betting.net the no BS betting blog

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MannyBetting For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (29 August 2017), Madz (29 August 2017), ocreditor (29 August 2017), xecutable (30 August 2017)

  9. #65
    casinocrush is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 55 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    I completely agree with you MannyBetting - but it's tricky to know how much we are claiming for when they ....

    a. locked the account
    b. own the data and could be doing whatever they like to skew things their way

    Whilst it's only 100 -- my concern is that it could take a lot of time to put something together (not knowing how to go about it in the first place) and this is time that can be used more productively to promote and make up the money on others. Again, I very much suspect they know this and so this is why they're taking lots of smaller affiliates earnings away to get a big amount.

    Like Madz, I'm happy to join in if someone else that knows how to go about it, knows what info is required etc etc but unless that is the case, then the online shaming and ensuring that I'm not referring anymore to these scammers is the best I / we can do.



    I think these "newer" affiliate managers were somehow given a new incentive / mission - if you want to earn more - close their accounts and take their commission! I'm guessing as the conversion rate was getting lower and lower / affiliates not earning so much (and therefore the affiliate managers less) - they decided this was the way to get some money with a lower risk of court action ...

    But, Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala - you scammers - you will not have much fun at these affiliate conferences in future!

    I look forward to any update or joining in further to shame these crooks .....

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casinocrush For This Useful Post:

    Madz (29 August 2017), RacingJim (25 September 2017)

  11. #66
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,957
    Thanks
    11,616
    Thanked 3,023 Times in 1,625 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinocrush View Post
    I completely agree with you MannyBetting - but it's tricky to know how much we are claiming for when they ....

    a. locked the account
    b. own the data and could be doing whatever they like to skew things their way

    Whilst it's only 100 -- my concern is that it could take a lot of time to put something together (not knowing how to go about it in the first place) and this is time that can be used more productively to promote and make up the money on others. Again, I very much suspect they know this and so this is why they're taking lots of smaller affiliates earnings away to get a big amount.

    Like Madz, I'm happy to join in if someone else that knows how to go about it, knows what info is required etc etc but unless that is the case, then the online shaming and ensuring that I'm not referring anymore to these scammers is the best I / we can do.



    I think these "newer" affiliate managers were somehow given a new incentive / mission - if you want to earn more - close their accounts and take their commission! I'm guessing as the conversion rate was getting lower and lower / affiliates not earning so much (and therefore the affiliate managers less) - they decided this was the way to get some money with a lower risk of court action ...

    But, Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala - you scammers - you will not have much fun at these affiliate conferences in future!

    I look forward to any update or joining in further to shame these crooks .....
    Advice for when on an airplane. If the cabin loses pressure, secure your own mask before helping others.

    In my experience in this industry, most affiliates are unwilling to help themselves. For those who are being screwed, there has never been a better case served up on a silver platter than the one Gala/Coral/Lads is handing the industry. Take the lead and help yourself.

    The horse has been led to water. Will he choose to drink?
    *** This space intentionally left blank ***

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    allaboutthebets (29 August 2017), Madz (29 August 2017), MannyBetting (29 August 2017)

  13. #67
    TheBoyMitchell is online now Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 229 Times in 145 Posts

    Default

    I'm Kinda excited about the next 48 hours.

    Spent all day screen shotting etc.

    Let's see what happens

  14. #68
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,957
    Thanks
    11,616
    Thanked 3,023 Times in 1,625 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyMitchell View Post
    I'm Kinda excited about the next 48 hours.

    Spent all day screen shotting etc.

    Let's see what happens
    Make sure you download all the player reports since inception of the account.
    *** This space intentionally left blank ***

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    TheBoyMitchell (29 August 2017)

  16. #69
    TheBoyMitchell is online now Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 229 Times in 145 Posts

    Default

    The lovely thing is, is that because I was one of the first 'introductory brokers' my clients are still live so they can send me screen shots showing me this month's activity.

    I've also screenshotted the last two years activity to show how August isn't showing, even though my clients stats are.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBoyMitchell For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (29 August 2017), casinocrush (29 August 2017)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •