Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Get High-Quality Japanese Content and Translations

Wanted to let all interested parties know that we have added Japanese to our growing list of languages.

We now have several native Japanese writers in the team and can offer their services to online gaming affiliates.

Some of them have a lot of online gaming experience, others less so, but all have considerable experience in the content and translation industry.

PM for price quotes and other questions you may have.
    TeamworkContent.com - English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Italian, Hungarian, Slovenian, Croatian, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juan Roman For This Useful Post:

DataPimp (8 October 2019), PokCas (5 October 2019)

DataPimp is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hi, I don't have enough posts to send PM's and I'm not going to make frivolous posts just to inflate my postcount.

We've been using boostcontent previously. If you can beat their turnover times and prices I have about 21 reviews and articles that need translating into Japanese strait away. Approx 14k words. We are also in the market for original content.

Thanks

Pretty sure we can beat them You can contact me on Skype: nemanja.lazarevic10
    TeamworkContent.com - English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Italian, Hungarian, Slovenian, Croatian, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian.

Thanks

Just to add that we now also offer Chinese, French, Italian and Portuguese, among other languages.