Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 231 Times in 144 Posts

    Default GunsBet Affiliate Payments

    We are still having problems with getting affiliate payments from Gunsbet. Anybody else have issues with them?



    They state they can pay with player account or cubits but insist that a payment with cubits of 10 euro must be made in order to withdraw. To date programs that pay through player accounts don't all force player withdrawal so want to know if anybody has heard of such a thing.

    Frustrating experience so far.....

  2. #2
    Triple7 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    2,365
    Thanks
    1,625
    Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Default

    I tried to deal with them. Unresponsive, even when I spoke with them at a conference and they promised to reply my simple questions I didn't hear of them anymore.

    I think they're not very serious.

  3. #3
    freakspin's Avatar
    freakspin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 148 Times in 91 Posts

    Default

    Never had any problems with Gunsbet. Always pay on time by the 3rd of next month latest to player account. From there withdrawal via bank which is credited within 2 days.

  4. #4
    Mikew's Avatar
    Mikew is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 109 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Gunsbet is a softswiss casino and operated by Direx N.V
    I dont promote gunsbet specifically but I do promote couple of Direx NV casinos and the experience with them so far is very good.
    They always pay on time between 2 to 5th of the month.

    Indeed in order to be paid the first time, you will need to make a deposit. I did so via skrill and withdrew to Skrill within 1 hour max.
    You can also provide your bank details but for that they will ask you for documents to verify your account.

    This said, don't worry about the deposit, its the same procedure with most programs that pay from player account.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    We are still having problems with getting affiliate payments from Gunsbet. Anybody else have issues with them?



    They state they can pay with player account or cubits but insist that a payment with cubits of 10 euro must be made in order to withdraw. To date programs that pay through player accounts don't all force player withdrawal so want to know if anybody has heard of such a thing.

    Frustrating experience so far.....

    WE DID PAID absolutely in time to the affiliate`s account. The issue is incorrect as the affiliate can`t withdraw payments. Why? He doesn`t want to make a deposit from Cubit just to withdraw the payment but wants only bitcoins and we do payments in euros. So why is it our fault if he doesn`t want? We offer several methods but some of them dont work for the affiliate`s country only. The sum of payment is absurd and small and the issues could be solved in few minutes but we cant come to the agreement because of all these

  6. #6
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Please let`s meet in AAC in Amsterdam affiliate conference if you have any questions and we will respond to all of them. Or get in touch with us via skype or email valery (at) gunsbet (dot) com. We have more than 4 casino brands since 2012 and fair and good reputation

  7. #7
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for your post. You are absolutely right. We have the same process and are operated by Direx N.V. We would be grateful if you get in touch with us for a promoting our casinos

  8. #8
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 231 Times in 144 Posts

    Default

    We work with many Direx N.V. casinos and all of them have paid without requiring a deposit. We have had one program request a deposit however when we explained we know other similar Softswiss programs have paid without requiring it, they got back to us and paid out accordingly.

    On top of this, other Softswiss programs were able to convert from euro to bitcoin without any problem and payments easily processed via Bitcoin..

    This is the only Softswiss program to insist a deposit is required. Understand this is the case for players that are withdrawing free money for KYC reasons but we are affiliates, not players. If other programs can pay out through player accounts without a deposit, why can't they?

    They say they can't pay to a Canadian bank, fine this can be the case. Skrill is off limits for us too and even more so for player activity. They can't or won’t convert the Euro commission to Bitcoin to process the payment without deposit. When told they would not convert we did as they suggested and opened Cubits to process a Bitcoin payment.

    Mentioning “the sum of the payment is absurd and small” is insulting and indicative of the type of communication and experience we have received and can only assume others have experienced similar attitude dealing with other issues.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (2 September 2018)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    We work with many Direx N.V. casinos and all of them have paid without requiring a deposit. We have had one program request a deposit however when we explained we know other similar Softswiss programs have paid without requiring it, they got back to us and paid out accordingly.

    On top of this, other Softswiss programs were able to convert from euro to bitcoin without any problem and payments easily processed via Bitcoin..

    This is the only Softswiss program to insist a deposit is required. Understand this is the case for players that are withdrawing free money for KYC reasons but we are affiliates, not players. If other programs can pay out through player accounts without a deposit, why can't they?

    They say they can't pay to a Canadian bank, fine this can be the case. Skrill is off limits for us too and even more so for player activity. They can't or won’t convert the Euro commission to Bitcoin to process the payment without deposit. When told they would not convert we did as they suggested and opened Cubits to process a Bitcoin payment.

    Mentioning “the sum of the payment is absurd and small” is insulting and indicative of the type of communication and experience we have received and can only assume others have experienced similar attitude dealing with other issues.
    We apologise if you took our words somehow rude. We didnt have any intentions to insult you and say anything bad and just tried to explain that the amount of payment is not so huge for us to risk with our reputation in such situation. We really did the best from our side to solve it, are in touch every day and try to find the best solutions for both parties and hope that it will be solve soon with making a deposit or without it.

  11. #10
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 231 Times in 144 Posts

    Default

    I am pleased to say that everything has been resolved with GunsBet and looking forward to working with them again.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    vtyunby65 (2 September 2018)

  13. #11
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Thanks
    7,286
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 1,040 Posts

    Default

    Glad to hear it, Pokerface. I heard that they were having some technical difficulties earlier this year, but it seems now that everything is okay with their program again

  14. #12
    Triple7 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    2,365
    Thanks
    1,625
    Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GunsBet Casino View Post
    Why? He doesn`t want to make a deposit from Cubit just to withdraw the payment but wants only bitcoins and we do payments in euros. So why is it our fault if he doesn`t want?
    Because he is an affiliate and it's a business. Why should an affiliate make a deposit? Leave alone that in many jurisdictions that legally isn't even allowed.

  15. #13
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Thanks
    7,286
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 1,040 Posts

    Default

    I was told by another affiliate that they were having some technical difficulties about a couple of months ago, but it seems that everything is okay with their affiliate program again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •