Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    pokeragen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default How to become bet365 affiliate?

    How to become bet365 affiliate?
    I have a website.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Adam W's Avatar
    Adam W is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Hi Pokeragen,

    You can become a bet365 affiliate by creating an affiliate account on our website: www.bet365affiliates.com.

    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on: support@affiliates365.com.

    Kind Regards,

    Adam

  3. #3
    pokeragen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi,

    Any requirements for becoming the affiliate of bet365.com?

    Thanks for your reply.

  4. #4
    Adam W's Avatar
    Adam W is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Hi Pokeragen,

    Information on the bet365 affiliate programme including a full list of terms and conditions can be found on: www.bet365affiliates.com.

    If you have any other questions regarding the bet365 affiliate programme please email me directly on: adam.webber@bet365.com.

    Kind Regards,

    Adam

  5. #5
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,285
    Thanks
    520
    Thanked 863 Times in 512 Posts

    Default

    There are fortunately some excellent affiliate programs out there, but I count Bet365 as probably the best of the lot.
    I have had a couple of truly excellent affiliate managers at Bet365 over the years. Bet365 deserve a pat on the back for every aspect of their program. If the stats ever look a little strange they always help find the cause and give the valid reasons. The affiliate software is the best. This is a company that tries hard for affiliates and their referred clients. If you are new to promoting betting companies then I recommend Bet365, you will be in a safe and honest pair of hands and so will your clients.

  6. #6
    James_W is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 76 Times in 36 Posts

    Default Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by justbookies View Post
    There are fortunately some excellent affiliate programs out there, but I count Bet365 as probably the best of the lot.
    I have had a couple of truly excellent affiliate managers at Bet365 over the years. Bet365 deserve a pat on the back for every aspect of their program. If the stats ever look a little strange they always help find the cause and give the valid reasons. The affiliate software is the best. This is a company that tries hard for affiliates and their referred clients. If you are new to promoting betting companies then I recommend Bet365, you will be in a safe and honest pair of hands and so will your clients.
    Thanks Noel,

    We appreciate your words of praise and always endeavour to meet and exceed affiliate expectations.

    We really enjoy doing this and will continue to so, a culture, not exclusive to the affiliate team, that is apparent in every facet of the bet365 operation.

    Thanks

    James

  7. #7
    CPReport's Avatar
    CPReport is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    574
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 105 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    Top personal attention from affiliate managers is the most important thing to me in this business and Gavin at Bet365 just does just that. Great program to work with. Highly recommended

  8. #8
    gavinw's Avatar
    gavinw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Top personal attention from affiliate managers is the most important thing to me in this business and Gavin at Bet365 just does just that. Great program to work with. Highly recommended
    Thanks Rick,

    It is great to hear your kind words and your opinion of the bet365 affiliate program. We consistently work hard to build close relationships with all of our affiliates, we feel it is key to have this approach as it enables a sound working relationship that ultimately leads to generating the best results.

    Thank you

    Gavin

  9. #9
    buyonaut's Avatar
    buyonaut is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Zagreb, HR, South from North
    Posts
    150
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Only one thing to say about bet365 - Class A, 5 stars!

  10. #10
    James_W is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 76 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buyonaut View Post
    Only one thing to say about bet365 - Class A, 5 stars!
    Thank you, we appreciate the positive comments as always.

  11. #11
    Kayfar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2019
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Need some guidance from affiliate team.

  12. #12
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    25,782
    Thanks
    1,610
    Thanked 7,342 Times in 4,658 Posts

    Default

    You can become a bet365 affiliate by creating an affiliate account on our website: www.bet365affiliates.com.

    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on: support@affiliates365.com.

    Whether you are approved now is a big difference then it was 9 years ago which is when the thread was started, but if you have specific questions I suggest you contact Bet365 directly.

    Rick
    Universal4

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    TOP ADVISOR LTD (19 March 2020)

  14. #13
    Armend is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hello you know why bet365 did not do any affiliate billing today

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •