Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,147 Times in 1,686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbush54 View Post
    So is Anthony going to have to remind Brightshare that they need to answer the questions in the last two posts or do we just need to start pulling brands?
    My guess is the answer is "yes" to "all of the above"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

Gamble 4 Keeps (12 March 2015), Redbush54 (10 March 2015)

Gamble 4 Keeps is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

No Payment = No advertising. Its pretty simple! A program should not even be one month late with payment, there is no excuse. If they find it hard to pay people in certain country's. Then advertise that fact or your misleading people.
    G4K Community forums <---- Join our forums today - Become part of the family
    Online Gambling Reviews
    Best Online Gambling Bonuses
    Have A Gambling Problem <-- Get Excluded From Being Able To Gamble Online. One Form for ALL Gambling sites.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamble 4 Keeps For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (16 April 2015)

Lavy H is offline Former AM
    Thanks

I understand your frustration. I assure you we are working on finding a solution so that we can pay all of our US affiliates as soon as possible. We are 100% committed to paying you.

In the meantime, we have updated our website to reflect that our only current payment solution for US affiliates is Click2Pay, for affiliates who already had existing accounts with us. So any new affiliates signing up at this point should be aware of the situation. You can see our payment options page here: http://www.brightshare.com/payment-options.html

We appreciate your patience and cooperation, and if you have any specific concerns about your own earnings payments, please contact me directly at support@brightshare.com.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lavy H For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Please see latest post.

http://www.gpwa.org/forum/how-do-you...221587/p2.html

Thanks in advance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lavy H For This Useful Post:

Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

So actually the best thing for US affiliates to do is just pull your brands until you have a "method" to pay. Why promote with the thought in the back of our minds that we'll never get paid?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redbush54 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (16 April 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lavy H View Post
    I understand your frustration. I assure you we are working on finding a solution so that we can pay all of our US affiliates as soon as possible. We are 100% committed to paying you.

In the meantime, we have updated our website to reflect that our only current payment solution for US affiliates is Click2Pay, for affiliates who already had existing accounts with us. So any new affiliates signing up at this point should be aware of the situation. You can see our payment options page here: http://www.brightshare.com/payment-options.html

We appreciate your patience and cooperation, and if you have any specific concerns about your own earnings payments, please contact me directly at support@brightshare.com.
    This page contradicts your payment page when it says the following :

The BrightShare Guarantee

Professional, friendly & responsive affiliate support
    Constant evaluation & implementation of new & innovative ideas
    Regular updates & ongoing communication with each affiliate
    Varied payment options & punctual payments
    Top quality promotional banners & content
    Unmatched commitment to results!
    You should, in my opinion, spell it out clearly and loudly on all pages and in the signup queue that you're currently unable to pay US Affiliates who are not current Click2Pay account holders.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

Redbush54 (12 March 2015)

Gamble 4 Keeps is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I smell another Grand Prive situation coming.................... A program as big as brightshare and you find it hard to pay affiliates in the US (Maybe stop asking US affiliates to promote you then) try chatting with other brands to see how they are paying people ON TIME. You gracefully take the traffic they send you SO PAY UP and on time.
    Last edited by Gamble 4 Keeps; 12 March 2015 at 5:45 am.
    G4K Community forums <---- Join our forums today - Become part of the family
    Online Gambling Reviews
    Best Online Gambling Bonuses
    Have A Gambling Problem <-- Get Excluded From Being Able To Gamble Online. One Form for ALL Gambling sites.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gamble 4 Keeps For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (12 March 2015), Redbush54 (12 March 2015)

Chips is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 885 Posts

Over a month has passed and no solutions. No updates, emails go unanswered, affiliate issues ignored. Yet... my AM sends an email asking for better placement and exposure. Not happening, no pay=no work. We do our share to charity, BS is not on our donations list.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (15 April 2015), Redbush54 (15 April 2015), Renee (15 April 2015), universal4 (22 April 2015)

Thanks

Does this group have a way to pay US affiliates yet?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Once again we've gone a week without any type of response. I suppose Anthony will have to remind them they need to respond.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redbush54 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (29 April 2015)

Thanks

This is getting real old especially since they are a Gold Sponsor. I ask Anthony to contact then about this and he did and still no answer. I guess what this is really saying is that Gold Sponsor money talks and the rest of us can go away. Think I'm just about done here.

Thanks

This is getting real old especially since they are a Gold Sponsor. I ask Anthony to contact then about this and he did and still no answer. I guess what this is really saying is that Gold Sponsor money talks and the rest of us can go away. Think I'm just about done here.
    There would have been a snap response if either you were the sponsor or if you had information about a new sponsor for them.

Thanks

I have to wonder - if they are unable to pay in the US, then how can they pay GPWA for sponsorship? This doesn't add up...

mojo is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

It's a farce that programs cannot pay US affiliates. So 2006.

There is a similar thread at agd where the administrators go so far as to say it's the affiliates fault for not having an off shore bank account. That US affiliates need to go across the border if they are serious affiliates that make money. It's a matter of legality.

The issue is legality. They cannot get money to US people unless those US people have an account setup outside the US.
    Pffft. Someone drank the koolaid over there.

There is no excuse not to pay US affiliates. All programs do.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    I have to wonder - if they are unable to pay in the US, then how can they pay GPWA for sponsorship? This doesn't add up...
    Good point but GPWA has an 'off shore' bank account. These programs are are in a world unto themselves. Seems to be only a select few Microgamings.

Thanks

The message was sent by Anthony on May 5th and still no answer. I feel that by not answering that they are in breech of their sponsorship contract and hereby ask they their sponsorship be revolked.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbush54 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (11 May 2015)

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

We believe that we may have a solution for US affiliates.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in payments to US affiliates. If you are a US affiliate, please update your banking details with wire account details and we will do a test payment to your account, if successful we will continue to pay you via wire.

Once you have changed your details, I need you to either contact me via email support@brightshare.com , Skype: Levi_brightshare.com or contact your account manager directly.

We thank you for your patience as we resolve this issue.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

We believe that we may have a solution for US affiliates.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in payments to US affiliates. If you are a US affiliate, please update your banking details with wire account details and we will do a test payment to your account, if successful we will continue to pay you via wire.

Once you have changed your details, I need you to either contact me via email support@brightshare.com , Skype: Levi_brightshare.com or contact your account manager directly.

We thank you for your patience as we resolve this issue.
    How long between the "test payment" and the actual owed payment should affiliates expect there to be? Given how long this issue has gone on and the lapse of time between responses, it is important that a timeline be established and stuck to.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

universal4 (12 May 2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    How long between the "test payment" and the actual owed payment should affiliates expect there to be? Given how long this issue has gone on and the lapse of time between responses, it is important that a timeline be established and stuck to.

Hi Shay, If you have an account with us please contact me using the details above. We are currently processing all payments. I await your response.

Thanks

Hi Shay, If you have an account with us please contact me using the details above. We are currently processing all payments. I await your response.
    Please answer the question in the forum. This is a public issue raised in the public area of the forum.

PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Shay, I don't work with these people, so I'm not defending them exactly. But we work mainly in the US market, and thus companies heavily involved in paying US players and affiliates.

As a general answer, from all the people that I've spoken to in person and candidly about processing, this is not the type of question a program can answer. The processors for US payments are a certain kind of shady that precludes straight answers (and oft times I think for protective reasons). It is unfortunate, but I'd bet that Brightshare is hesitant to discuss this in public because:

1) It could compromise the safety of the payments
    2) They can't get a reliable answer from whoever is doing the risky US payment processing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast