Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,990 Times in 1,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuga View Post
    Hey mate any news at all? Been following this case since we busted one of their brands for fake games. These guys are freaken sponsoring some big clubs in football, but yet scamming players with pirated games...

go figure...
    I do not care much, really. In Europe they are the only affiliate brand that does not scam affiliates.

If I were a new sportsbetting affiliate right now focusing Europe, then sadly 1xbet would be the only option how to make some money.
    There is no upper age limit but people over 60 years old are not recommended to trade bitcoin in consideration of price volatility and risk tolerance.

illuminati is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hmm, maybe I'm just too lazy or crazy but when I'm trying to load 1xbet dot com website it gives me a message saying "eGaming License Suspended", as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Tried from three different EU countries, same result.

Zuga is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I do not care much, really. In Europe they are the only affiliate brand that does not scam affiliates.

If I were a new sportsbetting affiliate right now focusing Europe, then sadly 1xbet would be the only option how to make some money.
    we do care, as if they are willing to scam players one can logically post a question if affiliates are also being affected by this illegal stuff. Shady biz is shady biz, just coz they pay you doesnt mean they are good.
    ​LCB Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12