Adam W is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Default January's bet365 Manager of the Month (2011-2012 League)

Hi Guys,

I hope you are well and recovered from LAC if you attended.

As you know, the month of January ended last week so with that, its time to announce January's Manager of the Month award.

Please join me in congratulating Ian Sims for pipping the competition to this month's award by recording a total of 288.

I would also like to congratulate Bestbingowebsites (week 20), Superaposta.com (week 21), Midnight oil (week 22) and Young trafford (week 23) for winning the weekly totals and they will all go into the end of season Prize Draw.

Good luck to everyone in February.

Thanks,

Adam

xYassassinYx is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Congrats Ian, good going man!

I've changed my team so many times lol, i should have stuck to my original one i think.

Can't wait for the Liverpool v Man Utd game this weekend (revenge time, yes im a Man U fan ) lol

Adam W is offline Former AM
    Thanks

It looks like you got your wish Alan, with Man U beating Liverpool it keeps the title race very close indeed.

The Man City v Man U match on the 28th April is looking more like a title decider each day!

xYassassinYx is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam W View Post
    It looks like you got your wish Alan, with Man U beating Liverpool it keeps the title race very close indeed.

The Man City v Man U match on the 28th April is looking more like a title decider each day!
    Yes indeed Adam!

I watched the Man City v Aston Villa match and couldn't believe how poor Villa played, was like they were settled for 0-0 and didn't want to try, then they came alive in the last five minutes and almost nicked a draw!

Man U for the league!!!