Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2500
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,695 Times in 2,922 Posts

"Balancing out the liberal slant.

It is my opinion that she was envisioning Hitler's government as a hostile body relative to the current German government and while her comment did not spell that out, that was her intent."

Right.
    Thank you, Shay.
    What else should it be?
    In a normal world, nobody would question that, but the Left is so full of hate and can't get over the election loss, that they, whatever it takes, try to make the people believe, President Trump and everybody, who was or is in any way connected to him, is a racist and of course a Nazi.

Beginning with the election loss the whole angry fake news media armada CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and also the left newspapers NYT and WP, angry about the election loss, started the Trump is a Nazi nonsense.

And this is the reason, why with her D-Day quote also in Europe left outlets like the Independent tried to smear and slander that lady. They tried indirectly to suggest, that it was some kind of a slip, that she and so the Trump administration are friends of Nazi-Germany, and they failed.

Only a complete idiot would use that weak attempt to smear her in the public, and indeed, this clickbait story was a total flop, proven by the excellent written history lesson at your link Shay, also written for those, who are suffering under TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

A small add-on to that link and the article.

44 days after D-Day resistance cell of Colonel Claus Schenk Count von Stauffenberg tried to kill Hitler with a bomb at his "Wolf's Lair" headquarter in Eastern Prussia. Due to very unfortunate combination of circumstances, Stauffenberg could only put half of the explosives into the briefcase, which he placed under the map table next to Hitler in the command center.

Hitler, who was so incomprehensible lucky, survived 40+ assassination attempts, and in the moment, when the bomb exploded, with almost his full body he was bending over the massive map table to organize his armies. The table protected him from the explosion wave, and he survived. Otherwise within a few hours a new government would have been installed.

The tragedy: This assassination attempt was already too late. If they had killed Hitler before the conference of Casablanca 1943 with world wide respected General "Desert Fox" Erwin Rommel as the leader of a new government, the Allies had not insisted on "unconditional surrender", a phrase from the American Civil War.

For the younger generation, who have not that idea, what happened in this important days of the final resistance within the German Army, we here in Germany have several fantastic filming about that events with historical accuracy. For the Facebook Generation a movie star is needed to bring them entertainment and education. So here the filming with Tom Cruise:

Leopold

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (4 December 2018), ocreditor (5 December 2018), Triple7 (4 December 2018)

JoeHarris is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

I saw this today and made me chuckle! Clever ad

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeHarris For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (5 December 2018), Roulette Zeitung (5 December 2018)

ocreditor is online now Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHarris View Post

I saw this today and made me chuckle! Clever ad
    A good one indeed

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

JoeHarris (11 December 2018), Roulette Zeitung (5 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

RED ALERT: THEY ARE HERE

Harvard scientists speculates, it could be an alien spaceship.

This is "Oumuamua",
    an unexplained interstellar object, the next alien probe?

Sent out by an Alien civilization after their "Black Knight" probes, observing us since thousand of years, sent a message to their home planet, that nuclear war on Earth due to a false flag operation with WMD weapons in the Russia/Ukraine conflict is imminent?

Scientist have no real explanation for the weird speed boosts.

Do you remember, Bob Lazar, the #1 UFO whistleblower, who claimed, working at S4 in Area 51 also on alien spacecrafts?

Regardless, if you believe him or not, there is one detail, which could make his story more credible, a story, he never changed in 25+ years, never added anything on.

This is the #1 Bob Lazar detail, which is incredible and so important:

1989 Bob Lazar explained "Element 115" as an important tool for the alien spacecrafts. Scientists laughed at him, called him a fraud, told him, there is no "Element 115".

15 years later "Element 115" has been added officially to the periodic table.

Until today Lazar still stands to his story, despite he had and has only disadvantages of it. The points of Stanton Friedman, who calls him a fraud, are good, but this is only one side of the medal.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 6 December 2018 at 5:21 am.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (10 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Left Snowflakes forces to ban Christmas Song

Oh come on, seriously?

Radio stations receiving thousands of letters and phone calls from left snowflakes, claiming one of the good old Christmas Song after 70+ years is sexist at once, inappropriate in the age of the #metoo movement, a movement, that is using #metoo as a tool for their own hypocrisy, e.g. left-wing-hollywood #metoo figure Meryl Streep, best friend of serial rapist Harvey Weinstein and child rapist Roman Polanski.

So a more and more growing number of radio stations due to the pressure by the left hypocrisy mob are now banning this old and famous Christmas Song:

Leopold

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (10 December 2018), ocreditor (9 December 2018), Triple7 (8 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If you like Mafia movies and Mafia series, especially, when they are based on a true story, then my Netflix pick of the day ( https://www.netflix.com/title/80221787 ) will give you some solid entertainment.

The series contains only 6 episodes, so you can watch it within one evening without losing the overall atmosphere.

With a good Rotten Tomatoes rating of 80% the "Bad Blood" filming based on the true story of the Rizzuto Crime Family, which ruled Montreal in Canada for decades.

Also the return of "Goodfellas-Pauli" Paul Sorvino.

Leopold

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (10 December 2018), ocreditor (9 December 2018)

Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 588 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

Roulette Zeitung (10 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    If you like Mafia movies and Mafia series, especially, when they are based on a true story, then my Netflix pick of the day ( https://www.netflix.com/title/80221787 ) will give you some solid entertainment.

The series contains only 6 episodes, so you can watch it within one evening without losing the overall atmosphere.

With a good Rotten Tomatoes rating of 80% the "Bad Blood" filming based on the true story of the Rizzuto Crime Family, which ruled Montreal in Canada for decades.

Also the return of "Goodfellas-Pauli" Paul Sorvino.

Leopold
    Hi Leopold,
    I hope all is well.
    Thanks for this recommendation, came right on time after I completed watching all Narcos series!
    I also prefer movies or series which are based on true story, however I do like fantasy gender as well.. I mean if we already watching fiction so fantasy is the best right. So I just purchased surprise tickets for me and my wife to watch the new movie by Peter Jackson - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1571234...=nm_flmg_prd_3 crossing fingers not to be disappointed

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (10 December 2018), Roulette Zeitung (10 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oren and Moonlight Cat,

I will reply to your posts with more details tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. For today I have this one message to our esteemed audience:

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (10 December 2018), ocreditor (11 December 2018), Triple7 (15 December 2018)

Thanks

I must give this one a go!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeHarris For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (11 December 2018), Roulette Zeitung (11 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Hi Leopold,
    I hope all is well.
    Thanks for this recommendation, came right on time after I completed watching all Narcos series!
    I also prefer movies or series which are based on true story, however I do like fantasy gender as well.. I mean if we already watching fiction so fantasy is the best right. So I just purchased surprise tickets for me and my wife to watch the new movie by Peter Jackson - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1571234...=nm_flmg_prd_3 crossing fingers not to be disappointed
    Box Office overseas at opening weekend for this new movie was $18,000,000, while "Fernanda's boob job" was a total flop with only $48.

By chance I found also this fine pick one day later in the series "Netflix movies no one in Germany is watching". It's about an American inside the Yakuza after WWII. No German audio, only subtitles, but still a very solid movie. Normally, I am highly interested in the American Mafia, not that much interested in Yakuza, but I watched it until the end, and it was worth the bedroom time. It's "The Outsider" ( https://www.netflix.com/title/80152434 ).

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    Thanks Leopold, how are you? Now i am back to South-West asia and no longer need VPN for access to GPWA.
    I am very busy for my wife, but this is also a present.

Would be interesting to me, after you traveled so much through whole Asia, were are the most beautiful women you like, in the bitter cold areas, the big cities, the North, South, East or West? Or right at your home, were you perhaps already found some of this pearls, now, when the snow is gently falling on cedern again?

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 11 December 2018 at 1:36 pm.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (12 December 2018), ocreditor (16 December 2018)

Thanks

Some great funny ads here to brighten up peoples hump days!

Happy Wednesday

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeHarris For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (16 December 2018), Roulette Zeitung (12 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (12 December 2018), ocreditor (16 December 2018), Triple7 (15 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Long life satire.
    Satire is also a honor, because meaningless nobodies are never a target of it.
    The quintessence: Censorship does not work.
    Thank you Leopold for your "temporarily" changed avatar to offer the possibility of contemplative memories during Christmas time.

This is a time for celebration and, especially this year, I am very moved.

Greetings to the great people of Income Access, AffPower and the handpicked cheering audience of World's #1 truth channel: CCM/KCTV.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (14 December 2018), ocreditor (16 December 2018), Triple7 (15 December 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A message to all, who don't need to have [paying] "friends" on conferences

As you perhaps have seen, within hours (!!!) weak CCM censored my Christmas avatar.
    Obviously I was totally right with that avatar.
    Otherwise this censorship never would happen.
    Siegmund Freud would be very happy to see, that most of his theories are working fine.
    Also here.
    However, censorship does not work.
    Only Democrats, the Left and weak leaders, who all are fearing the truth, the free mind, who have no real arguments, using this tool.

And censorship does not work.
    If you want to see, which harmless avatar was censored by the former fearless, now finally weak leader, just go to my Twitter account and click on the link in my latest tweet.

twitter.com/roulettezeitung

If it will be removed by Twitter, and there is only one guy on the planet, who would try to order that, I will inform you there and here.

This censorship will also be published at AGD tomorrow or so in the wonderful Twitter like status update feature I already used in the past during some CCM/GPWA scandals, and there was never anything censored. Never!

Here on GPWA obviously, indirectly protecting the AffPower Crime Family is still worth the dirty price of some lousy bucks from the wallets of Income Access Silver sponsor, wallets, which are proven filled also with money of criminal origin.

Why you are not taking AffPower back as Platinum sponsor this time?
    As a Christmas surprise.
    It would be great.
    Really.
    The already fantastic reputation of the CCM would be rising into the heaven.
    Of course, as long as the money is rolling.
    Because it's all about the money.
    And it was never about the people.
    Never.

I have a wonderful Christmas, hopefully with my wife still alive then.
    Weak people don't understand, that they cannot buy respect with money.
    They have to embody it.

And by the way: Did you noticed, that the "Memorial Remembrance" thread was started right after the fearless leader was debunked by me in the public here not showing any respect or empathy to my serious ill wife in her darkest hours?

Yes, it's true. A wonderful deception or excuse or whatever you want to name it.
    I call it a 2nd slap into the face of my wife.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 16 December 2018 at 6:31 am.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (16 December 2018), ocreditor (Yesterday)

AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Left Snowflakes forces to ban Christmas Song
    Yeah, it's crazy, absurd but that's the world these day - PC gone mad.

There's a morning show out here, which runs M - F, news and general topics.

AFAIK, each day they also featured an 'all female panel' from the website: honey.nine.com.au. These feminists (ehhh feminazis) took up the fight on this song too. Funny thing is... anything which portrays a female/s in a negative light, they jump up-and-down on. Yet, have no qualms in still telling guys to 'man up', and have used many other derogatory slurs aimed at men in this segment. And as they've done on the site too. I can only imagine the backlash if a male presenter on this morning show, said something like... 'stop being a princess' or alike...

Fact is...for some women, NO can, and sometimes also means YES, Maybe, or any myriad of possibilities that aren't NO!

EG - Last week two (2) NFL rugby players (same team) had charges brought against them, over an incident that took place after meeting some girl at a night club. All parties left the club in a taxi. Arrived at 1 of the players apartment. Girl claims she need to use the toilet, went up stairs, exited the bathroom and both players were naked, and they subsequently sexually abused her.

I'm not taking sides here... BUT really???

Seems these days women can say anything, even if it's false with no proof, and men get hammered... I agree, NO should mean NO, period. And, I also agree in equality for the sexes, Not just one sex...which seems honey.nine.com.au and others, side with the 1 sex policy

Edit:

As a child, I was in the boy cubs and later boy scouts. Both these have had their names changed to non sexual identities. Yet, Girl Guides remain unchanged (the CEO of the Girl Guides is self proclaimed feminist). Back in the 90's a gym in Melbourne Australia, wanted to open a "male" only gym, citing the exact same reasons that allowed Fernwoods (a female only) gym to operate.

The male only gym wasn't allowed to open, citing sexual discrimination... Yes, Really!!!
    Last edited by AussieDave; 16 December 2018 at 9:29 am. Reason: grammar
    ---
    A world of casino slot games at Spin City Slots
    ---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

32. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (Yesterday)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I will dedicate this post today one person, who on the contrary to many, many, many, many, many, many other people has a backbone made of steel, and she is fighting for her opinion until the last breath.

And she has birthday today!

Janet, here on the forum Redbush54, if the esteemed audience of this diary, who knows you, is reading this post, they will admit, that you are a very special person and as usual, the silent majority will sent you tons of good wishes.

Have a great day and remain as you are.

Leopold

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (Yesterday), GPWA Maria (Yesterday), ocreditor (Yesterday)

GPWA Maria is offline APCW/GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

I will dedicate this post today one person, who on the contrary to many, many, many, many, many, many other people has a backbone made of steel, and she is fighting for her opinion until the last breath.

And she has birthday today!

Janet, here on the forum Redbush54, if the esteemed audience of this diary, who knows you, is reading this post, they will admit, that you are a very special person and as usual, the silent majority will sent you tons of good wishes.

Have a great day and remain as you are.

Leopold
    Happy birthday Janet!!!! have a wonderful day
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

Regards,

Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    Gpwa.org |iGamingaffiliateprograms.com| Financeaffiliateprograms.com| Gpwatimes.org/magazine| iGamingpocketdirectory.com| Apcw.org

Mob: +35796453758|Skype: Maria.florides1|Email: Maria@gpwa.org

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (Yesterday), ocreditor (Yesterday), Roulette Zeitung (Yesterday)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So, one week to Christmas.
    As usual, here comes now my final post for this year.
    The last post unless something very strange will happen.
    The last post for 2018.
    It was a great year for us.
    This diary has now almost 2,500 posts and 210,000+ views.
    President Trump is still in office.
    And no one likes the Clinton Crime Family anymore.

This diary is the hottest, hardest and straightest place ever in this industry and survived several censorship attacks this year.
    Also a bunch of total flops and mentally ill morons who failed to sabotage it.
    Whilst we're at it, I wish Happy Bet Thomas peaceful Christmas time in the mental asylum, which is still a warm nest for everybody, who stays too long in this industry and especially too long at the several self-high-five rooms at the bunny-girls conferences. At some point only electro shock therapy can help.

Thank you to the wonderful audience of this diary and to the great writers and thanks givers here. Your voice will he heard here, not only by 10 or 20 people but by hundreds and thousands. So this stage is also yours. Tell your family, your friends and your Democrat neighbors, how important free speech is, and that you don't believe, that GPWA will finally mutate into a China communist censorship machine.

Don't talk about money or business at Christmas. Only people without any empathy for the overall picture with respect to our existence and the meaning of Christmas are doing that. Care about your family and your pets and if you have neither the one thing and nor the other, then give some of your money to charity or to a homeless, who is huddling outside in the cold.

Don't be a heartless monster.

There are already enough of them.

My final post is also dedicated to the 150,000 ordinary German soldiers, who were betrayed by the their weak and cowardly leader General Paulus and so hopeless surrounded and died in the "Cauldron" of Stalingrad after 3 days before Christmas in 1942 the last attempt to break out failed, also due to the cowardice of the Italian and Romanian troops outside of Stalingrad.

They knew, it was their end, and so for the last time in their life at Christmas evening 1942 tens of thousands ordinary German soldiers in Stalingrad sang for the last time the German original version of "Silent Night, Holy Night". It could be heard all over the "Cauldron", in mountains of snow, in the icy wind and temperatures of -40° C.

For the last time.
    They never came home.

Leopold

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (Today), ocreditor (Today)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Leopold
    What a nice song, Thanks Leopold, I'm going to give my babies to listen to this tonight before they go to sleep, I know they'll like it for sure

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (Today), Roulette Zeitung (Today)