Page 75 of 106 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2103
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,105 Times in 2,693 Posts

Catalan National Liberation Movement beaten down by Madrid's Terror Regime

The true face of former King and Elephant Killer Juan Carlos and his puppets in Madrid. Truncheons to save the appanage. A shameful escalation in Barcelona. Catalan freedom supporters beaten down like mad dogs by handpicked and incited police storm troops.

Elephant Killer Carlos, his family and their puppets are afraid to lose it all.
    All the money, they do nothing for it.
    All the glamour.
    All the power.

If you sent out brutal forces to beat down your own unarmed people, only because they protest for freedom and independence, then you are a terror regime.

Leopold

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

celena (21 September 2017), Luke Affalliance (21 September 2017), ocreditor (24 September 2017)

Luke Affalliance is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

Catalan National Liberation Movement beaten down by Madrid's Terror Regime

The true face of former King and Elephant Killer Juan Carlos and his puppets in Madrid. Truncheons to save the appanage. A shameful escalation in Barcelona. Catalan freedom supporters beaten down like mad dogs by handpicked and incited police storm troops.

Elephant Killer Carlos, his family and their puppets are afraid to lose it all.
    All the money, they do nothing for it.
    All the glamour.
    All the power.

If you sent out brutal forces to beat down your own unarmed people, only because they protest for freedom and independence, then you are a terror regime.

Leopold
    Looks like someone took a lesson from Vladimir Putin.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

celena (21 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (21 September 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"Looks like someone took a lesson from Vladimir Putin."

Exactly, Luke.
    It's the same as with Putin, because the Spanish police arrested Catalan minister and other officials, 15 innocent people. So uncomfortable political opponents are simply put in jail.
    This people are political prisoners.
    Yes, since this week the government in Spain obviously finally turned into a post-fascism reign, like Russia.

We should never forget the case of Alexander Litwinenko.

Putin was directly involved in that cruel and slowly assassination with radionuclide Polonium-210. The overdose which killed Litwinenko had a price of more than $10,000,000. Short before his dead it was clear, that Litwinenko could provide evidence, that Putin gave direct order to assassinate journalist Anna Politkovskaya.

Leopold

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (21 September 2017), celena (21 September 2017), Luke Affalliance (21 September 2017), ocreditor (24 September 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dear audience,
    Mr. President, here we go again!

Yes, it's official.
    Tomorrow on 23. September 2017 is the end of the world!
    This time it is serious.
    Before we go, we should thank God's best buddy here on Earth for his self- and tireless efforts on behalf of the people.
    Without Peter Popoff we would not be ready to do something useful and constructive with our wallets and our telephones.

Leopold

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (22 September 2017), celena (22 September 2017), ocreditor (24 September 2017)

celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 973 Posts

Dear audience,
    Mr. President, here we go again!

Yes, it's official.
    Tomorrow on 23. September 2017 is the end of the world!
    This time it is serious.
    Before we go, we should thank God's best buddy here on Earth for his self- and tireless efforts on behalf of the people.
    Without Peter Popoff we would not be ready to do something useful and constructive with our wallets and our telephones.

Leopold
    Lol. There was a lot of end of the world.
    There is one every 10 years!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (24 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (22 September 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"Lol. There was a lot of end of the world. There is one every 10 years!"

Yes, I am looking around, but we are still here. Wonderful. I can continue my diary.

---

Liam Neeson is retiring from lone wolf action and revenge movies

“Guys, I’m Sixty-F**king-Five”

A great pity.
    No more "Taken", "Unknown", "Non-Stop" or "Run All Night".
    What are we going to watch now?
    Well, it looks like there is one guy, one franchise left:

Chapter 3 in cinemas 2019.

Leopold

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (23 September 2017), celena (24 September 2017), ocreditor (24 September 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,718 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    Lol. There was a lot of end of the world.
    There is one every 10 years!
    Lol... funny video

And I've also heard of a theory that says that there's is one every single day !
    They say that every day we're are still alive is a pure miracle !

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

celena (24 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (24 September 2017)

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,718 Posts

Yes, I am looking around, but we are still here. Wonderful. I can continue my diary.

---

A great pity.

Leopold

Thanks for this trailer, it looks like that Mr. Anderson is finally doing a serious comeback

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

celena (24 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (24 September 2017)

Luke Affalliance is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

---

A great pity.

Leopold

John Wick, I love it. After the first movie, I thought that it was a very well made parody joke on those "one guy kills them all" movies. After the second movie I realized that they are actually taking that **** seriously.

In fact, I am a big fan of Keanu. A bright example of a humble actor who does a great performance. And that guy have been through some serious ****, but despite all the troubles, it looks like that aging process is not affecting him. Can`t wait to see a chapter 3.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (25 September 2017), celena (25 September 2017), ocreditor (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (25 September 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

+++ We interrupt this program to bring you an important message +++

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

After Condor Affiliates is obviously close to bankruptcy ...

After it was discovered, that Income Access is acting like the Mafia and receives directly a financial share of serious crimes ...

The next big swamp story of the year...
    Biggest big mouth implosion of 2017 ...
    Boneless puppet Alex and the lunatic IGB Affiliate Crime Connection

Posh friends and AffAlliance acted like real models. Without stalling tactics or excuses they acted lightning fast and terminated the criminal organisation from their databases. Yes, thank AffAlliance we know, it is not a lonely wolf but a network, a criminal organisation. AffAlliance is the first and only program ever, that have the balls and the decency to make details about the hacker public.

For IGB Affiliate the game is over, and Alex, the GPWA representative has lost not only his marbles. He also lost with today his complete reputation for people who care about crimes. I am not talking about the bunch of Zombies, who don't care about anything.

IGB Affilate protected first the crooks from Bwin. Then they protected AffPower. Now finally, they are protecting 888 and especially the Buffalo Crime Family. Yes, exactly that Buffalo Partners, who were terminated here due to their proven criminal activities. The same Buffalo Partners, who lied to Anthony over months and made him look so bad. Exactly that Buffalo Partners, you can find on every illegal website on the internet, which is the result of hacking by a worldwide operating organisation.

Alex from IGB Affiliate had to decide: Either he declares the victims of Buffalo's crimes and the GPWA officials - also Anthony - being complete idiots and liars or he terminates the cooperation with the Buffalo Crime Family.

Today IGB Affiliate over their speaking doll Alex decided to protect the Buffalo Crime Family. So they de facto are calling all the victims of crime, GPWA officials and especially Anthony liars and complete idiots. You should not forget this dimensions.

For speaking doll Alex everything, what people are complaining about IGB Affiliate is a "conspiracy theory", a "waste of time", and if this would not be insane enough, he claims with respect to the Buffalo Crime Family, that "there is not any concrete proof".

That means, that IGB Affiliate official is taking money of criminal origin for the rent of the booth. This is the lowest low of this year in this industry and as worst as the Income Access Mafia revelations. You only have to read the eyewitness reports of former employees here on GPWA in the Income Access sponsor area.

Whatever you was told by Alex or the other reckless guys from IGB Affiliate in the last years ...
    Whenever you thought, he is a good guy ...
    Unfortunately, it was obviously only a two-faced staged behaviour, because there is no character behind all this.
    Nothing.
    Only a deep disappointment for those, who care about others, also about Schools, Kindergarten, old people homes and hospitals.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 25 September 2017 at 2:24 pm.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (25 September 2017), ocreditor (26 September 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

After a subtile but entitled and simple call for more quality of posts was removed yesterday, I will ensure with a protest, that I will not be listed on one of the coming most active poster lists, which means, as a protest I will not write a single post here in October 2017.

ty

Leopold

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 September 2017), celena (26 September 2017), ocreditor (26 September 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

After a subtile but entitled and simple call for more quality of posts was removed yesterday, I will ensure with a protest, that I will not be listed on one of the coming most active poster lists, which means, as a protest I will not write a single post here in October 2017.

ty

Leopold
    What message has been deleted?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 September 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

Miles_Videoslots is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Such a Shame people love what you do .. you try to bring some light to what can be a very serious forum at times.

That's what a public forum is for ... People are entitled to say what they feel when they feel no matter what the content is ..
    Miles ( Myron ) Saacks - Senior Affiliate Manager VS

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miles_Videoslots For This Useful Post:

celena (26 September 2017), ocreditor (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 September 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miles_Videoslots View Post
    Such a Shame people love what you do .. you try to bring some light to what can be a very serious forum at times.

That's what a public forum is for ... People are entitled to say what they feel when they feel no matter what the content is ..
    I must have missed something.
    I'm doing re to do few sites, and I have little time in this moment.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 September 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ty

Leopold
    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    What message has been deleted?
    I will not make a big story about that, but also small things matter, so I have to show my protest, and also GPWA will understand, that I have to show my protest, because I still believe in poets and thinkers and quality also of the written word in the internet.

After it has been removed Josy, it's clear, that I am not permitted to repeat that post, but there is no rule, that I cannot tell you, it was a sober listing of recent full text quotes examples, which contains 2 letters (in words: TWO) or 1 up to 4 words, on a regular base, and I commented with a short but justified satirical call for more quality in posts, at least for members on the monthly list. In my opinion this is the least what one can expect. This was done without any insults or stupid attacks.

This was no criticism against GPWA but a subtle call against lack of quality, and if this will be removed, then I take my megaphone and my signs and go here on the street and protest.

I believe GPWA is so smart to understand, that protest is not an evil thing but a sign also of GPWA's importance, because no one is protesting against meaningless air. This is now going into a philosophical moment, but quality and philosophy never hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles_Videoslots View Post

Thank you very much, Miles. You also understand perfect the wonderful principles, ancient Romans have had in their minds, when they invented the forum, and all forums from today are based on the ancient forums, what we never should forget.

Leopold
    (Today protesting with signs, megaphone, one wife, four dogs and three cats on the street for more quality)

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 September 2017), celena (26 September 2017), ocreditor (26 September 2017), vtyunby65 (28 September 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I will not make a big story about that, but also small things matter, so I have to show my protest, and also GPWA will understand, that I have to show my protest, because I still believe in poets and thinkers and quality also of the written word in the internet.

After it has been removed Josy, it's clear, that I am not permitted to repeat that post, but there is no rule, that I cannot tell you, it was a sober listing of recent full text quotes examples, which contains 2 letters (in words: TWO) or 1 up to 4 words, on a regular base, and I commented with a short but justified satirical call for more quality in posts, at least for members on the monthly list. In my opinion this is the least what one can expect. This was done without any insults or stupid attacks.

This was no criticism against GPWA but a subtle call against lack of quality, and if this will be removed, then I take my megaphone and my signs and go here on the street and protest.

I believe GPWA is so smart to understand, that protest is not an evil thing but a sign also of GPWA's importance, because no one is protesting against meaningless air. This is now going into a philosophical moment, but quality and philosophy never hurt anyone.

Thank you very much, Miles. You also understand perfect the wonderful principles, ancient Romans have had in their minds, when they invented the forum, and all forums from today are based on the ancient forums, what we never should forget.

Leopold
    (Today protesting with signs, megaphone, one wife, four dogs and three cats on the street for more quality)
    Certainly forums are made to express themselves.
    I have not seen the message pffff!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 September 2017), vtyunby65 (28 September 2017)

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 1,619 Posts

ty

Leopold
    I'll join you.
    *** This space intentionally left blank ***

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

celena (26 September 2017), ocreditor (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 September 2017), Triple7 (26 September 2017)

AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

On the quiet, IGB Affiliate now switched off their public promotion page for AffPower Crime Family's leading figure.

===> http://www.igbaffiliate.com/speakers/fernanda-carrascal
    See Condor Affiliates are sponsor's at Belin, along with Ladbrokes/Coral, and some other programs who have ALL shafted affiliates in one way or another. Not that it would ever happen, but affiliates would only need to boycott a single (just 1) conference; take a stand together in solidarity, to protest against the IGB accepting sponsorship dollars from crooks. I think we'd see a BIG change.

Remember it's all about the Cash coming in the door

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 September 2017), ocreditor (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 September 2017)

Triple7 is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    I'll join you.
    Me too.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 September 2017), celena (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 September 2017)

Triple7 is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 1,025 Posts

I received a very weird PM by the way:

I'm just wondering if you've been paid yet by Affiliate Edge for July 2017 via Ecocard?

It's just that my mother is owed a little over $160 and her payment is still 'Pending'. She really needs this money as she is a widow and we have bills to pay. If you can help us, we would really appreciate it. Anything at all that you can do for us, please.

Take care and talk again soon.

Thank you very much for all of your help.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (26 September 2017), celena (26 September 2017), ocreditor (26 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 September 2017)