Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2039
    Luke Affalliance is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

We were all shocked with the scale of Vegas shooting, but the horrible truth is that if it happened in some third world country - there wouldn't be many of those who cared about it.

Deadliest ever bombing highlights Somalia’s weakness

Nairobi
    Last weekend’s truck bombing in Mogadishu killed at least 358 people, making it the deadliest in Somalia’s history, an attack that analysts say underscores the fragility of the internationally-backed government.

With Somalia’s security forces disorganised and riddled with corruption, and deepening suspicion between central and regional governments, the October 14 blast highlights the al Qaeda-aligned Shabaab’s ability to exploit state weakness and prosecute asymmetric war to deadly effect.

Evicted from the capital in 2011, the Shabaab has maintained its control in many rural parts of central and southern Somalia.”There have been no recent strategic gains” on either side, says Roland Marchal, a researcher at Sciences Po in Paris — neither for the Shabaab nor the Somali army, backed by African Union troops and an increasingly active US military.
    For example, the recent Shabaab gains around Mogadishu were, the ICG says, permitted by the withdrawal of government forces in a row over unpaid salaries.

“Unless the government shifts its posture and engages with the federal member states so they become partners in fighting Shabaab, instead of trying to fight both Shabaab and the federal member states, I don’t think we’re going to see very much progress,” says Bryden.
    Last edited by Luke Affalliance; 23 October 2017 at 4:44 am.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (23 October 2017), celena (23 October 2017), ocreditor (24 October 2017), Roulette Zeitung (23 October 2017)

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,021 Times in 2,664 Posts

Welcome back to the lucid diary!

A big thanks to the audience for the ongoing support reading this most read thread in the industry.

A special thanks to Luke from AffAlliance for his tremendous effort also during my absence. If the secret GPWA algorythm is fair, there is no way around, that Luke will be seen on the monthly list, and he deserves it with so many high quality posts.

It's sad, that the first post after my return has to start with a new radical islamic terror attack. Yesterday on Halloween in New York a radical islamic swine killed eight people with a truck like in London, Nice and Berlin and injured several ones. The name of the terrorist is Sayfullo Saipov. He is 29 years old and hopefully they will let him rot in a 23 hours closed cell for the rest of his life.

What did we also learn in October?

We learned, that the so called liberal Hollywood now officially is a pool of sexual harassment, assaults and rape and that everyone knew it.

Not only Roman Polanski, who raped 13 years old Samantha Geimer with anal sex in Jack Nicholson's house, his best buddy, and will be put behind bars the moment he arrives the U.S. ...

No, we also learned in October, that Hollywood biggest player, Harvey Weinstein is only the tip of the iceberg of sexual abuse in Hollywood, that child abuse was and is daily order in Hollywood, by the way, all these perverts and beasts are best friends and donators of the Clinton Crime Family. No surprise, if you look at the links between Haiti child trafficking ring and the Clintons.

Robert de Niro knew it also, because he is the best friend of Weinstein, but it was o.k. for him and so he made silly threat videos against the President. What a hypocrite!

We learned some days ago, that also Kevin Spacey tried to molest Anthony Rapp, a 14-year-old boy and actor.

And last but not least ...

Today the great show started!
    BAC in Berlin.
    Criminals on German soil!
    Yes, also crooks, criminals and idiots paid for their stands and the losers from IGB Affiliate takes it all. Today is the first day of the demise of IGB Affiliate and the final rise of SIGMA who cares about affiliates and is not a hostel for homeless criminals.

In 10 years you'll find no conferences by IGB but old stories about IGB Affiliate conferences through Google's autocomplete when you search e.g. for John Gotti.

The quasi main sponsor this year is the Buffalo Crime Family. So, with today during the conference you'll get over three days every day one small promotion trailer about IGB Affiliate and what is the true story.

Part 1 only here on GPWA:

Will be continued tomorrow.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 1 November 2017 at 5:53 am.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (1 November 2017), celena (1 November 2017), Luke Affalliance (6 November 2017), ocreditor (2 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

Anthony is offline Forum Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,492 Posts

Welcome back Leopold. Fear not, the algorithm is fair.
    Affiliates - Here are four ways to become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gambling World | Online Roulette | Online Blackjack | Live Online Games | Sports Betting | Horse Racing | Football Betting World
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly! - for Universal4!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

celena (1 November 2017), ocreditor (2 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (1 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 Times in 958 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

A big thanks to the audience for the ongoing support reading this most read thread in the industry.

A special thanks to Luke from AffAlliance for his tremendous effort also during my absence. If the secret GPWA algorythm is fair, there is no way around, that Luke will be seen on the monthly list, and he deserves it with so many high quality posts.

It's sad, that the first post after my return has to start with a new radical islamic terror attack. Yesterday on Halloween in New York a radical islamic swine killed eight people with a truck like in London, Nice and Berlin and injured several ones. The name of the terrorist is Sayfullo Saipov. He is 29 years old and hopefully they will let him rot in a 23 hours closed cell for the rest of his life.

We learned, that the so called liberal Hollywood now officially is a pool of sexual harassment, assaults and rape and that everyone knew it.

Not only Roman Polanski, who raped 13 years old Samantha Geimer with anal sex in Jack Nicholson's house, his best buddy, and will be put behind bars the moment he arrives the U.S. ...

No, we also learned in October, that Hollywood biggest player, Harvey Weinstein is only the tip of the iceberg of sexual abuse in Hollywood, that child abuse was and is daily order in Hollywood, by the way, all these perverts and beasts are best friends and donators of the Clinton Crime Family. No surprise, if you look at the links between Haiti child trafficking ring and the Clintons.

Robert de Niro knew it also, because he is the best friend of Weinstein, but it was o.k. for him and so he made silly threat videos against the President. What a hypocrite!

We learned some days ago, that also Kevin Spacey tried to molest Anthony Rapp, a 14-year-old boy and actor.

BAC in Berlin.
    Yes, also crooks, criminals and idiots paid for their stands and the losers from IGB Affiliate takes it all. Today is the first day of the demise of IGB Affiliate and the final rise of SIGMA who cares about affiliates and is not a hostel for homeless criminals.

In 10 years you'll find no conferences by IGB but old stories about IGB Affiliate conferences through Google's autocomplete when you search e.g. for John Gotti.

The quasi main sponsor this year is the Buffalo Crime Family. So, with today during the conference you'll get over three days every day one small promotion trailer about IGB Affiliate and what is the true story.

Leopold
    Finally, Welcome back Leopold

Another disaster in New York.
    I have no more words for all this horror.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (1 November 2017), ocreditor (2 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (1 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

CarmelS is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Nicely said my friend, the world around us is indeed becoming a rotten place....

BAC in Berlin.

Leopold

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarmelS For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (1 November 2017), celena (1 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (1 November 2017)

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,732 Times in 1,652 Posts

Welcome back Leopold, I missed your posts !

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 November 2017), celena (2 November 2017), Maria Florides (2 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (2 November 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you very much, Oren.
    And nice to see you also here again, Maria.

What are the news?

House of Cards collapsed

Well, after we learned, that Kevin Spacey sexually molested a 14 years old boy, Netflix applied the emergency brake and suspended production on "House of Cards" indefinitely. We also learned, that parts of the left mainstream media in the U.S. tried to hide that story first. They framed Spacey's own brand new "heartbreaking" coming out story on him to downplay the sexual abuse which was a great disservice again, for the media and also for Spacey.

"Allahu Akbar"

With respect to the New York attack, it was clear from the very first moment, that the terrorist yelled "Allahu Akbar", but the New York officials and live media tried to hide this first with calling it "screaming something", but everyone knows exactly, what he yelled or could guess it. After too many eyewitnesses confirmed, what he was yelling, they no longer could hide that. Yes, New York is still Clinton Land, and the Democrats and liberal media are now crying, that President Trump will close the Green Card Lottery, exactly the way, the New York Killer was able to enter the USA. After people were killed by vehicles in Nice, Berlin, London, Jerusalem and New York, there is no space for dreams about open borders everywhere and global immigration also of illegals.

Hypocrisy, High Five and Hookers

And now the Berlin Affiliate Conference opens their doors. I will continue today my small Twitter communication in English under the hashtags #igbaffiliate, #BAC2017 and #GPWA.

My prior and loved truth tweets about BAC you can find here: https://twitter.com/roulettezeitung

Oh, and finally for today, here is the 2nd part of my small IGB series. We all know, that there are no votes, that people are taken for an idiot, when they do nothing more than filling out a IGB form to nominate someone. You have to write in a big field why you nominate she/he, but we all know, that no one cares about your reasons, because at the end there are no votes. There is only a handpicked group of people, called "judges", in reality pseudo-judges, who like in the USSR decide, who will win which "award". If you have good sex with some judges on conferences or if you pay some enough or if you are simply a good friend or buddy of some, then your chances are very high to catch an award. This is the simply truth.

And so, here is part 2 of the truth about IGB Affiliate:

And this year, probably against their will, but as a matter of fact, all judges are indirectly supporting the Buffalo Crime Family. Say thank you to the wonderful people of IGB for this.

Leopold

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 November 2017), celena (2 November 2017), ocreditor (2 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

House of Cards collapsed

Well, after we learned, that Kevin Spacey sexually molested a 14 years old boy, Netflix applied the emergency brake and suspended production on "House of Cards" indefinitely. We also learned, that parts of the left mainstream media in the U.S. tried to hide that story first. They framed Spacey's own brand new "heartbreaking" coming out story on him to downplay the sexual abuse which was a great disservice again, for the media and also for Spacey.

What ?! I'm shocked, I like him as an actor, so gifted... well now I dont like him anymore and I agree it's hard to give respect after such story...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 November 2017), celena (2 November 2017), Maria Florides (2 November 2017), Progger (2 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (2 November 2017)

Maria Florides is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Thank you very much, Oren.
    And nice to see you also here again, Maria.

Leopold
    Thank you Leopold, I hope life is treating you well

Regarding all of these sexual harassment issues that are coming out. Women under all industries have been subject to abuse at all levels of the food chain. It's great to see that people are talking about it and perhaps things could improve for women and children.

Have a lovely rest of the week!

Regards,
    Maria

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maria Florides For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 November 2017), celena (2 November 2017), ocreditor (2 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (2 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    What ?! I'm shocked, I like him as an actor, so gifted... well now I dont like him anymore and I agree it's hard to give respect after such story...
    Same, I'm shocked! We are learning every day more and more crazy news.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 November 2017), ocreditor (5 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (2 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you Josy and Oren. I also loved Kevin for his unbelievable performance, but unfortunately he is a pervert, and one cannot do anything against it. If you see him the next time on your TV screen, the first thing you will say to yourself in your mind is, that he is that pervert.

Did you know Maria, that the great pirate actor Errol Flynn also was a pervert who loved 14 years old girls so much?
    Yes, but at that older times really no one, absolutely no one talked about that.

---

Berlin Affiliate Conference Twitter update

My favorite tweets only from the last hour:

Source: https://twitter.com/RouletteZeitung

Leopold

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 November 2017), celena (3 November 2017), ocreditor (5 November 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Did you know Maria, that the great pirate actor Errol Flynn also was a pervert who loved 14 years old girls so much?
    Yes, but at that older times really no one, absolutely no one talked about that

Leopold
    No I did not know. Incredible!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (5 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (3 November 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Poker and bankrupt Boris Becker

What a drama. This year we learned, that former German Tennis superstar Boris Becker frittered away all his assets over the years, but still live as a King in London and that he has in reality already accumulated debts of more than 60,000,000 Euro, and many people, also small people are waiting for their money.

Today, as if nothing had happened, Boris is participant of a „World Series of Poker Europe“ tournament in Czech Republic. You can find him at place 44 of the participant list ( http://www.wsop.com/2017/wsope/High%...ant%20List.pdf ).

And also the small creditors, with all rights, are asking: "Where did he get the entry fee?!"

Lockdown on President Trump's Twitter account

It's now more than a year ago, but masses of idiots still can't get over the election loss. Here in Europe we can only shake our heads about such things.

A mentally ill Hillary supporter and Twitter employee disabled on his last working day last night the Twitter account of President Trump with more than 40,000,000 followers. Twitter was in panic mode, but could restore the account later.

Malta is worth a visit

If you really want to visit a honest conference, then go to SIGMA on Malta. This guy really cares about affiliates, and while you are there, you can marvel Celena's estate, Miles' vineyard and Carmel's state-of-the-art think tank.

IGB Affiliates giving away so many awards by so called judges, but there are some real awards IGB received themselves as you can see with the last part of my small video series.

IGB featuring Condor poo:

Leopold

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (3 November 2017), celena (3 November 2017), ocreditor (5 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What a drama. This year we learned, that former German Tennis superstar Boris Becker frittered away all his assets over the years, but still live as a King in London and that he has in reality already accumulated debts of more than 60,000,000 Euro, and many people, also small people are waiting for their money.

Today, as if nothing had happened, Boris is participant of a „World Series of Poker Europe“ tournament in Czech Republic. You can find him at place 44 of the participant list ( http://www.wsop.com/2017/wsope/High%...ant%20List.pdf ).

And also the small creditors, with all rights, are asking: "Where did he get the entry fee?!"

Malta is worth a visit

If you really want to visit a honest conference, then go to SIGMA on Malta. This guy really cares about affiliates, and while you are there, you can marvel Celena's estate, Miles' vineyard and Carmel's state-of-the-art think tank.

IGB Affiliates giving away so many awards by so called judges, but there are some real awards IGB received themselves as you can see with the last part of my small video series.

IGB featuring Condor poo:

Leopold
    Boris Becker is sponsored by Pokerstars, he does not pay tournaments.

Thank for this video lol, Hannnn Or you see a beautiful vineyard?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (3 November 2017), ocreditor (5 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (3 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"Boris Becker is sponsored by Pokerstars, he does not pay tournaments."

Thank you.
    In this case the creditors will keep their fingers cross for him, because 4,000,000 Euro price money is a lot.

---

Final BAC Twitter update with a few examples:

I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Leopold

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (3 November 2017), celena (3 November 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

IT'S OVER!

Sorry, dear Hillary supporter, but your hero now is finally debunked as a demon!

Nearly all disgusting major networks in Europe hiding this huge bombshells after mocking, attacking and accusing the President and also his wife and children on the lowest level with lies and conspiracy theories for more than one year now on a daily basis.

WE, the people with mind, we have now the final proof, that Hillary Clinton and her gang rigged the Primary election, cheated Bernie Sanders and that she paid huge money for the fabricated report, that the Kremlin has video footage of President Trump while he was peed by hookers and so the Russians can blackmail him.

This fake report was ordered and paid by Hillary Clinton and her campaign, and we have now 100% evidence for this, because undoctored documents came to daylight this week. Don't forget, that this fake "Golden Shower" report lead to the whole insane Russian investigation by Hillary's protector and Comey's best friend Robert Mueller with not a shred of evidence until today, a witch hunt!

And yes, now it's official, that the election was rigged, and Hillary rigged it!

Former DNC chair Donna Brazil now revealed, that already before the Primary election for the Democrat candidate for the Presidency, Hillary Clinton with a coup started a take over of the whole DNC, the whole democratic party, of the funds, of the strategies, of the people, of the election rules, of everything!!!

And so with all this tools and power illegally Hillary Clinton proven rigged the Primary elections, cheated Bernie Sanders, who would have won against her and probably also against Trump.

Even the complete biased CNN now after half a week started to report about this, because there is no chance to hide this without making themselves a fool again.

Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren live on CNN said straight into the camera, that this is all true, that Hillary "rigged" the election.

This is and must be finally the political end of the Clinton Crime Family, who are manipulating and terrorizing since 3 decades the political stage in the USA with all means.

And the Uranium One deal, where Obama and Hillary sold 20% of U.S. Uranium to the Russians is the only and real collusion with Russia. This will now be investigated, and this could mean, livelong prison for the Clintons for money laundering, treason and conspiracy.

In every other country Hillary and Bill would have been already arrested, but in New York and Washington the clocks are ticking still the Clinton Way, and as long as Obama mole Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is manipulating U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the Clintons will never put behind bars, because without indictments by a prosecutor no jail.

Hillary Clinton rigged the Primary election and cheated Bernie Sanders.
    This is now proven.
    She ordered and paid for a fake "Golden Shower" report to start an investigation of collusion between President Trump and the Russians to smear the President for years.

This criminal and two-faced witch will be cheered until today by people, who don't like truths or simply don't know the truth, because the fake news media does not want you to know the truth.

Leopold

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (4 November 2017), celena (6 November 2017), ocreditor (5 November 2017), vtyunby65 (6 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

+++ Addendum +++

Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    Boris Becker is sponsored by Pokerstars, he does not pay tournaments
    Creditors become desperate.
    Also the massage service was no help.

After 8 hours Boris Becker was eliminated from the tournament.

Bankrupt Becker's costs for his rented luxury apartment in London are 35,000 Euro each month, yes 35.000 Euro !!!, but e.g the gardener on Majorca still waiting for his money since many, many, many years after hard decent work.

Yes, the gardener is waiting for his existential crucial
    300,000 Euro ... since years.

Leopold

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (4 November 2017), celena (6 November 2017), ocreditor (5 November 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Leopold
    Lol

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (5 November 2017), celena (6 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (5 November 2017)

Luke Affalliance is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Thank you very much for your kind words Leopold, I appreciate it. Welcome back to the forum, it's good to see(read) you here again.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (6 November 2017), celena (6 November 2017), ocreditor (7 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (6 November 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"Thank you very much for your kind words Leopold, I appreciate it."

You deserve it, Luke.

Especially in October your posts here in my diary had a high rate of views.
    Views are the greatest honor one can receive in a forum, because it is coming from the audience, the most important part of a forum. Here in this diary people are not writing only for themselves. They are writing also for the many, because here the audience comes first. This was my diary's philosophy from the very first day.

Luke, if I would be the owner of an affiliate program, I would hire you.
    And I mean this very seriously.

And while we are on it ...
    Turning it around, coming together, despite what happened, and stay together, at least here on GPWA.

---

Chasing Miles

On 24. October Miles wrote an open statement about his situation on Affiliate Guard Dog:

"Please, don't attack me personally this forum is meant to protect affiliates, allow people to voice there views it's not the domain for personal insults or attacks, it's not fair and its insulting to me as an individual who has always tried my best to serve the industry. Say what you like about the casinos and how you feel about the products but please keep personal defamation out of the picture its really below you"

Miles is known as a straight, honest and real guy. He is not perfect, but who of us is? He is one of the few who shows backbone, and no one ever on Earth can claim, that he is not working for the advantage of affiliates or that he has not the will to help where he can.

As you know, since the witch hunt against Miss Robin Becker I only rarely posted on AGD and for other reasons, e.g. because I know and feel, that here on Anthony's GPWA is my home in this industry.

But today I made clear at AGD with respect to Miles, that in my opinion he "will be chased like a serial killer" at AGD, that "it looks like a desire [...] to attack Miles" and that "in the spotlight of dozens of real crooks and criminals and the hordes of idiots in the program offices world wide" it's a "disservice with personal attacking people like Miles."

My post describes, that Miles "is not your enemy" and "if you want an enemy with all means, then go to your neighbor and steal him his little daughter's birthday cake." because "THEN you have the enemy you are searching for."

You can read the full post here: http://tinyurl.com/ycdb8ul8
    Post #66!

I wrote two other posts there since a very long time today, regarding a new thread about Buffalo and the 2017 autumn witch hunt there. Simply go to my profile page and look for last posts or scroll down recent posts from today at AGD to find them.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Miles is a good guy.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 6 November 2017 at 12:43 pm.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Luke Affalliance (7 November 2017)