Page 82 of 121 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2417
  1. #1621
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,631
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked 2,148 Times in 1,025 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    A fully loaded action day!

    Carmel and Rick have birthday today. So we wish them good luck, a wonderful day with an extra glass of beer or an extra little whisky.

    USA:
    The people of USA don't know what to do first.
    They not only celebrating Thanksgiving today.
    No, also the "Fibonacci Day", "Eat a Cranberry Day", the "National Cashew Day" and finally the "National Espresso Day".
    Something for everyone!

    Leopold


    Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to Carmel an Rick

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (23 November 2017), ocreditor (23 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (23 November 2017), vtyunby65 (23 November 2017)

  3. #1622
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,248
    Thanks
    7,543
    Thanked 1,673 Times in 1,109 Posts

    Default

    Hello celena, -Shay-, ocreditor and Leopold,

    How are you both doing today? I hope that all is well with you.

    I just wanted to wish you well and to also wish you a Happy Thanksgiving Day today too!

    Take care now and talk to you again soon.

    P.S. Happy Birthday to you Carmel and Rick also for today!
    Last edited by vtyunby65; 24 November 2017 at 12:26 am.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (23 November 2017), celena (24 November 2017), ocreditor (26 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (24 November 2017)

  5. #1623
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,739
    Thanked 6,502 Times in 2,841 Posts

    Default

    Thank you very much for your nice post, Eissa.
    And I will keep you updated about Rocket Man, Oren.

    ---

    As you might know, the visibility on Google is an important factor for your traffic.
    So you can check for free, what happened to your domain after Google updates, official and unknown.
    Not everyone knows the following service, so it may be interesting to you.
    As older your domain is, as more results you'll see.

    Here is an example with GPWA.ORG, and there was a lot of ups and downs as you can see, a true roller coaster experience:

    ===> https://www.sistrix.com/google-updat...omain=gpwa.org


    Check your own domain here:

    ===> https://www.sistrix.com/google-updates/

    Leopold

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (24 November 2017), Anthony (25 November 2017), celena (24 November 2017), ocreditor (26 November 2017), PromoteCasino (24 November 2017), vtyunby65 (24 November 2017)

  7. #1624
    PromoteCasino is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    804
    Thanks
    619
    Thanked 359 Times in 242 Posts

    Default

    An interesting tool, no good for me though as my site is to new but will bookmark.

    Cheers Leopold
    Betting Offers in the UK - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PromoteCasino For This Useful Post:

    celena (24 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (24 November 2017)

  9. #1625
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,248
    Thanks
    7,543
    Thanked 1,673 Times in 1,109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Thank you very much for your nice post, Eissa.
    And I will keep you updated about Rocket Man, Oren.

    ---

    As you might know, the visibility on Google is an important factor for your traffic.
    So you can check for free, what happened to your domain after Google updates, official and unknown.
    Not everyone knows the following service, so it may be interesting to you.
    As older your domain is, as more results you'll see.

    Here is an example with GPWA.ORG, and there was a lot of ups and downs as you can see, a true roller coaster experience:

    ===> https://www.sistrix.com/google-updat...omain=gpwa.org


    Check your own domain here:

    ===> https://www.sistrix.com/google-updates/

    Leopold
    Hello Leopold,

    You're welcome. No worries at all.

    It was the very least that I could do for you.

    Take care now and have a great day ahead too!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

    celena (25 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (24 November 2017)

  11. #1626
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,739
    Thanked 6,502 Times in 2,841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Coming Up

    California Rocket Man Mike Hughes to start his steam powered rocket on Saturday to proof, Earth is flat.



    Rocket of 61 year old limo-driver, who "does not believe in science" shall snap a photo to prove, that astronauts conspired to fabricate the shape of Earth.

    Mission is powered by "Research Flat Earth", a money collecting sect, that believes Earth is flat, probably also, that Hitler escaped to South America and that Elvis is still singing twice a week in a care home in Florida as resident under false name.
    Admission criteria to become a member of
    "Research Flat Earth": [At least] Early signs of mental illness.

    Leopold
    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Aaaa well...After he'll launch the research flat earth rocket and the rocket will hit him from behind, he'll finally understand that earth is indeed... after all... just a huge ball, floating, wondering in space !
    Flight canceled!

    After "mechanical problems" and also concerns by U.S. Bureau of Land Management, Mike Hughes put the launch of his rocket on hold.

    However, for the mentally ill morons from
    "Research Flat Earth" it was a good show to get some attention and to find more teenagers who donate them their pocket money.

    Leopold


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (26 November 2017), celena (26 November 2017), ocreditor (26 November 2017), vtyunby65 (26 November 2017)

  13. #1627
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,631
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked 2,148 Times in 1,025 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    You are long overdue for a boys' night?

    The wait is over!

    Tomorrow, on Friday 17. November, he's coming!
    With maximum force!
    The most controversial Marvel hero in Netflix universe ever.
    First appearance in Dare Devil Season 2 as true main figure.
    And now he's back.
    With his own revenge series.

    The Punisher
    Only on Netflix!
    Start your free month today!



    French Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4FARINRpyY

    German Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmGPVYXI0E

    Leopold
    Oyeee! I finished the season. J'adore!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (26 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 November 2017), vtyunby65 (26 November 2017)

  15. #1628
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    4,566
    Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,866 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Flight canceled!

    After "mechanical problems" and also concerns by U.S. Bureau of Land Management, Mike Hughes put the launch of his rocket on hold.

    However, for the mentally ill morons from
    "Research Flat Earth" it was a good show to get some attention and to find more teenagers who donate them their pocket money.

    Leopold

    What a bummer... such an important project, a shame to see all this time and investment go to waste

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (26 November 2017), celena (26 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (26 November 2017), vtyunby65 (26 November 2017)

  17. #1629
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,248
    Thanks
    7,543
    Thanked 1,673 Times in 1,109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    What a bummer... such an important project, a shame to see all this time and investment go to waste
    Oh Yeah! Tell me about it ocreditor! I would be very frustrated and unhappy about it too. I couldn't feel more sorry for this person. Yikes.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

    celena (27 November 2017), ocreditor (27 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (27 November 2017)

  19. #1630
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,739
    Thanked 6,502 Times in 2,841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    You are long overdue for a boys' night?

    The wait is over!

    Tomorrow, on Friday 17. November, he's coming!
    With maximum force!
    The most controversial Marvel hero in Netflix universe ever.
    First appearance in Dare Devil Season 2 as true main figure.
    And now he's back.
    With his own revenge series.

    The Punisher
    Only on Netflix!
    Start your free month today!



    French Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4FARINRpyY

    German Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmGPVYXI0E

    Leopold
    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    Oyeee! I finished the season. J'adore!
    Me too!
    Last night.
    Really a great series with a furious final over the last 3 episodes!

    Leopold

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 November 2017), celena (27 November 2017), ocreditor (27 November 2017), vtyunby65 (27 November 2017)

  21. #1631
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,631
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked 2,148 Times in 1,025 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Me too!
    Last night.
    Really a great series with a furious final over the last 3 episodes!

    Leopold
    Yes it's hot, the last episodes!

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (27 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (27 November 2017), vtyunby65 (27 November 2017)

  23. #1632
    Luke Affalliance's Avatar
    Luke Affalliance is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 327 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Me too!
    Last night.
    Really a great series with a furious final over the last 3 episodes!

    Leopold
    Hey heeeeey, spoiler alert =)

    I'm a slowpoke
    Name:  shiny_slowpoke_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6tehyn.png
Views: 65
Size:  25.6 KB

    I have recently finished Iron Fist also known as Iron Disappointment and started the Defenders. Punisher and Daredevil s3 are still on my list, but it will take a while to get there...

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 November 2017), celena (27 November 2017), ocreditor (27 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (27 November 2017), vtyunby65 (27 November 2017)

  25. #1633
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,739
    Thanked 6,502 Times in 2,841 Posts

    Default

    "I have recently finished Iron Fist also known as Iron Disappointment"

    You are right. It was also not so easy for me to finish this season, but without Iron Fist one can't understand "The Defenders".

    Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are simply not wailing the whole time about everything.

    Leopold

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 November 2017), celena (27 November 2017), Luke Affalliance (27 November 2017), ocreditor (27 November 2017), vtyunby65 (27 November 2017)

  27. #1634
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    4,566
    Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,866 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    "I have recently finished Iron Fist also known as Iron Disappointment"

    You are right. It was also not so easy for me to finish this season, but without Iron Fist one can't understand "The Defenders".

    Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are simply not wailing the whole time about everything.

    Leopold
    I know what you guys mean, I was also wondering while I was watching why he is so concerned all the time, always "crying" and angry... maybe it's the actor which is not so good... Luke Cage & Jessica Jones were much better !

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 November 2017), Luke Affalliance (27 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (27 November 2017), vtyunby65 (27 November 2017)

  29. #1635
    Luke Affalliance's Avatar
    Luke Affalliance is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 327 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    I know what you guys mean, I was also wondering while I was watching why he is so concerned all the time, always "crying" and angry... maybe it's the actor which is not so good... Luke Cage & Jessica Jones were much better !
    Nah, the actor was fine, it's his name that wasn't corresponding. He should have been called Captain Puberty.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (28 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (27 November 2017), vtyunby65 (27 November 2017)

  31. #1636
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    4,566
    Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,866 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Affalliance View Post
    Nah, the actor was fine, it's his name that wasn't corresponding. He should have been called Captain Puberty.
    You have a point here

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (28 November 2017), vtyunby65 (28 November 2017)

  33. #1637
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,739
    Thanked 6,502 Times in 2,841 Posts

    Default

    Kosovo War started with a lie

    Several wars in recent human history started with a lie.

    WW II: Gleiwitz incident ( http://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-l...tml#post765367 )
    Vietnam War: Gulf of Tonkin incident ( http://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-l...tml#post768413 )
    Iraq War 1990: Baby incubator lie
    Iraq War 2003: Niger uranium forgeries

    And also the Kosovo War started with a lie.

    It was the first time after WW II that [West] German military forces' weapons were active in a real war scenario outside of our borders. It was a huge turning point in our history, and the fact, that the German Green Party who stood for peace, was part of the government at that time at the side of the left party, made it more worst.

    So it was not so easy to convince the German people, that our bombers will fly over Serbia with the same results at the end as during WW II over Leningrad, Warsaw or Belgrade again.

    Like in the USA, where you only have to play the race-card, here in Germany as a politician you simply play the Nazi-card.

    Former Minister of Defense Rudolf Scharping spreaded the lie, that the Serbians have installed a Nazi like concentration camp like Dachau in a football stadium in Pristina, the Captial of Kosovo.

    Later it turns out, it was a barefaced lie. There was never any concentration camps. It was only a fabricated story to have a reason to re-install the German Wehrmacht 2.0 for a war, that was an illegal aggressive war under the view of international law.

    Moreover: Also the legendary "massacre" in Rugovo 1999, two months before the war started, was not a massacre on civilians by the Serbians, what was told the German people. No, it was a military battle between soldiers from both sides.

    But the Concentration Camp lie and the massacre lie lead to the War on Serbia, an illegal war. Propaganda like in the Third Reich - by the Left and the Green Party!!!!

    I will not downplay the cruel war crimes, but they did it all, on all sides, but the War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague is controlled by the USA and so also here, it's a one-sighted tribunal in most cases.

    You will never see an U.S. citizen e.g. from the Abu Ghraib torture scandal in the Hague.

    Never!

    Only insane war criminals from Africa and smaller countries in Eastern Europe.
    Countries with no no power.


    Leopold


  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 November 2017), celena (29 November 2017), Luke Affalliance (28 November 2017), vtyunby65 (28 November 2017)

  35. #1638
    Luke Affalliance's Avatar
    Luke Affalliance is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 327 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    Actually, I can't imagine a war in modern history that wouldn't start with a lie... With all those proxy wars here and there... If you want a man to attack another man, you need to give him a reason, and there is no truthful reason to initiate invasion.

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 November 2017), celena (29 November 2017), ocreditor (29 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (28 November 2017)

  37. #1639
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,248
    Thanks
    7,543
    Thanked 1,673 Times in 1,109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Kosovo War started with a lie

    Several wars in recent human history started with a lie.

    WW II: Gleiwitz incident ( http://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-l...tml#post765367 )
    Vietnam War: Gulf of Tonkin incident ( http://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-l...tml#post768413 )
    Iraq War 1990: Baby incubator lie
    Iraq War 2003: Niger uranium forgeries

    And also the Kosovo War started with a lie.

    It was the first time after WW II that [West] German military forces' weapons were active in a real war scenario outside of our borders. It was a huge turning point in our history, and the fact, that the German Green Party who stood for peace, was part of the government at that time at the side of the left party, made it more worst.

    So it was not so easy to convince the German people, that our bombers will fly over Serbia with the same results at the end as during WW II over Leningrad, Warsaw or Belgrade again.

    Like in the USA, where you only have to play the race-card, here in Germany as a politician you simply play the Nazi-card.

    Former Minister of Defense Rudolf Scharping spreaded the lie, that the Serbians have installed a Nazi like concentration camp like Dachau in a football stadium in Pristina, the Captial of Kosovo.

    Later it turns out, it was a barefaced lie. There was never any concentration camps. It was only a fabricated story to have a reason to re-install the German Wehrmacht 2.0 for a war, that was an illegal aggressive war under the view of international law.

    Moreover: Also the legendary "massacre" in Rugovo 1999, two months before the war started, was not a massacre on civilians by the Serbians, what was told the German people. No, it was a military battle between soldiers from both sides.

    But the Concentration Camp lie and the massacre lie lead to the War on Serbia, an illegal war. Propaganda like in the Third Reich - by the Left and the Green Party!!!!

    I will not downplay the cruel war crimes, but they did it all, on all sides, but the War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague is controlled by the USA and so also here, it's a one-sighted tribunal in most cases.

    You will never see an U.S. citizen e.g. from the Abu Ghraib torture scandal in the Hague.

    Never!

    Only insane war criminals from Africa and smaller countries in Eastern Europe.
    Countries with no no power.


    Leopold

    Hello Leopold,

    It's such a shame to see that there are many dictators and people in power who just go about abusing their powers and hurting and killing and causing destruction throughout the world, just to show people that they are able to do so...

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 November 2017), ocreditor (29 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (28 November 2017)

  39. #1640
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,631
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked 2,148 Times in 1,025 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Kosovo War started with a lie

    Several wars in recent human history started with a lie.

    WW II: Gleiwitz incident ( http://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-l...tml#post765367 )
    Vietnam War: Gulf of Tonkin incident ( http://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-l...tml#post768413 )
    Iraq War 1990: Baby incubator lie
    Iraq War 2003: Niger uranium forgeries

    And also the Kosovo War started with a lie.

    It was the first time after WW II that [West] German military forces' weapons were active in a real war scenario outside of our borders. It was a huge turning point in our history, and the fact, that the German Green Party who stood for peace, was part of the government at that time at the side of the left party, made it more worst.

    So it was not so easy to convince the German people, that our bombers will fly over Serbia with the same results at the end as during WW II over Leningrad, Warsaw or Belgrade again.

    Like in the USA, where you only have to play the race-card, here in Germany as a politician you simply play the Nazi-card.

    Former Minister of Defense Rudolf Scharping spreaded the lie, that the Serbians have installed a Nazi like concentration camp like Dachau in a football stadium in Pristina, the Captial of Kosovo.

    Later it turns out, it was a barefaced lie. There was never any concentration camps. It was only a fabricated story to have a reason to re-install the German Wehrmacht 2.0 for a war, that was an illegal aggressive war under the view of international law.

    Moreover: Also the legendary "massacre" in Rugovo 1999, two months before the war started, was not a massacre on civilians by the Serbians, what was told the German people. No, it was a military battle between soldiers from both sides.

    But the Concentration Camp lie and the massacre lie lead to the War on Serbia, an illegal war. Propaganda like in the Third Reich - by the Left and the Green Party!!!!

    I will not downplay the cruel war crimes, but they did it all, on all sides, but the War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague is controlled by the USA and so also here, it's a one-sighted tribunal in most cases.

    You will never see an U.S. citizen e.g. from the Abu Ghraib torture scandal in the Hague.

    Never!

    Only insane war criminals from Africa and smaller countries in Eastern Europe.
    Countries with no no power.


    Leopold

    For small countries, the problem people are afraid to revolt.
    But the big countries put to sleep the civilians with lies. It avoids street protests.
    Democratic countries or not.

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (29 November 2017), Luke Affalliance (29 November 2017), Roulette Zeitung (29 November 2017), Triple7 (29 November 2017), vtyunby65 (29 November 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •