Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1839
    vtyunby65 is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 625 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Waiting for MAGA Christmas to come!

There is no country in the world which is so crazy about Christmas like the USA.
    I personal like all this lights, ideas, the amazing flood of visual and acoustic impressions.

In Tracy there is one house, which hits the bull's eye and steals the show.

O.k., if you are a Christmas hater and living next door to this guy, then ...
    What?!
    Be quiet!
    It's Christmas!

Leopold
    Hi Leopold,

That's a really awesome Christmas light show! I just love how it mesmerizes you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

Roulette Zeitung (18 December 2017)

ocreditor is online now Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,508 Posts

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++

Minutes ago: NASA declares new Solar System discovered!
    Hopefully, not populated with the same kind of idiots as on Earth!

Leopold

LOL
    Hopefully indeed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

Roulette Zeitung (18 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Netflix Tip: No popcorn action, but a must for true crime fans

Netflix Mindhunter by David Fincher, with a 96% Rotten Tomatoes rating ( https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/mindhunter/s01/ ), based on the true story of the man who pioneered the science of profiling serial killers. It is a smooth series for people with intellect who are interested in the history of crime.

French Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXhzND7dFHU

German version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_biHVFsSvU

Leopold
    A very good series ! I just completed watching it about a month ago - highly recommended !

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (18 December 2017), celena (18 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (18 December 2017), vtyunby65 (20 December 2017)

celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,957 Times in 954 Posts

Hello,

I have not received the latest notifications. pfff !

I am not present, because I am moving + the work.
    My daughter and I leave Europe at the end of January. I have cardboard boxes all over the house lol.
    It's horrible.

Kiss all

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (18 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (18 December 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

Thanks

Hello Leopold Gang,

I thought that you all might get a laugh out of this story that I found on the internet today.

Grizzly crime solved: Candy factory's stolen bear found

https://www.yahoo.com/news/grizzly-c...162138259.html

Enjoy! It is very funny.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

celena (18 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (18 December 2017)

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,638 Times in 2,475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    My daughter and I leave Europe at the end of January. I have cardboard boxes all over the house lol.It's horrible.
    It would be wonderful, if your move will lead to new adventures.

When you have arrived or earlier, you can tell the audience here where you are moving to if you want to do so. I then will include that country into my diary news as USA, Australia and France already are.

Leopold

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

celena (18 December 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It would be wonderful, if your move will lead to new adventures.

When you have arrived or earlier, you can tell the audience here where you are moving to if you want to do so. I then will include that country into my diary news as USA, Australia and France already are.

Leopold
    Yes when I arrive in my future country, I will put pictures surprises

You will know where to come with your wife on vacation. Hi hi!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (19 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (18 December 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Profanity Alert: What the heck is going on on GPWA?!

Did you noticed, that never ever a topic from this 169,000+ views thread, the most read thread ever on GPWA, never ever was topic of an APCW video, that this thread was not mentioned with one word, despite the fact, that we had here industry revelations, that were uncensored published here?

Thank you CCM for this!
    Merry Christmas!

However, I share everything with the nice people I found here on GPWA, people from the USA, from France, Israel like Oren or from Australia and also Malta or the UK and all the people from all over the world, the wonderful audience, that is reading here.

So, the top discussion thread for today is the profanity exchange between drunk Leopold and still standing Shay. A highlight of this forum and not yet censored by CCM.

Here you have the before-Christmas-profanity-exchange between Leopold and Shay:

===> http://www.gpwa.org/forum/member-foc...tml#post874116

When I speak with myself in the third person, this is the result of .... oh look for youself in that link.

I also learned today, that Renee tried everything to make also Celia drunk, what would be great, but we must wait for Celia's next birthday to succeed.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 18 December 2017 at 6:00 pm.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (19 December 2017), Renee (18 December 2017), vtyunby65 (18 December 2017)

Thanks

Ex-student accused of harassing black roommate avoids hate crime charge

I really cannot stand this racial discrimination. We're living in the 21st Century now. Not in the dark ages. When will this sort of behaviour ever stop?

Here is more about this story through the following website:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...charge-n830876

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (19 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (19 December 2017)

Thanks

The year in superheroes: In 2017, they were more interesting when they lost!

https://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/...when-they-lost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

Roulette Zeitung (19 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung
    And if you believe, that with respect to that black history here in Germany freedom of speech or at least freedom of science exist, then you will be surprised. I will tell you the disturbing truth in the coming days.
    This information promise I still have to deliver. So here it is.

Here in Germany, we can refer to the right to freedom of thought according to Article 5 of the German Constitution. De jure a nice thing. De facto the words are not worth the ink they were written with.

The First Amendment of the USA is a milestone for the freedom of speech and expression. It is real and also Nazis, anarchists, any idiot can say his opinion what I support very strong. You can even burn the American flag in the public and protest anyone and anything as long as it is not violent. It was always my opinion, that everyone, even idiots, can say their opinions, but then they must live with counter declarations and objections. This is also the element of free speech.

And here in Germany?
    Opinions are very fast declared as insults.
    And "insulting" a public servant, e.g. when you say to her/him, that she/he is obviously unfit for the job, is not a peccadillo.

But more worst are thoughts about Germany's dark history, the Holocaust.
    Here in Germany we have the "Obviousness of the Holocaust".
    That means, it is prohibited, to question anything, that is "official".
    I repeat: Anything!

This is in accordance with our Criminal Code Section 130 - Incitement to hatred) ( https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/e...tgb.html#p1246 ).
    Thousands of people are sitting in German prisons only because of their opinions. It doesn't matter, if opinions are wrong, if Holocaust deniers are idiots, because there is enough evidence for it. They will put behind bars only because of their opinions, nothing else!

Only a fascist system put people behind bars because of their opinions. And Germany is doing this since decades.

Now also a 90 years old women, Ursula Haverbeck, was sentenced to jail time again after she questioned the real numbers of victims of the Holocaust. "It's the biggest lie in history" she says. You can say, she is an idiot. But is it o.k. to put her behind bars? We have people here who are in jail quasi with life imprisonment because they are so old and the sentence is so high. Only because of their opinions!

You can question here the body counts of Stalin, of Mao of any incident in human history, but if you question anything about the Holocaust, then you'll be put behind bars. Even scientist are prohibited to make researches, because they would be Holocaust denier very fast for our law system and would never again get a job.

Other things are allowed for an opinion. What I now will write, is right-national-wing if not Nazi thought for the German government. Why? Because no one here can say uncomfortable truths without consequences with respect to WWII.

The massive bombing of the City of Dresden during 13. and 14. February 1945 was one of the worst war crimes of the Allies during WWII. Thousands and thousands and thousands of women with their children and refugees from the evacuated German East territories believed, they found a safe place in Dresden. The Allies knew that exactly, but War Criminal Arthur Travers Harris started the mass execution of the people of Dresden knowingly and with intent with codename "Chevin". The bombing was without any military effect, because at this time Nazi Germany was already finished. 35,000 - 50,000 civilians were killed.

Yes, I know. No one will talk about the War Crime of the Allies, because if you do so, then you are a Nazi or racist or whatsoever. When you lose a war, then there is only one side of the truth left.

1,495 people died on the Titanic. It will be described as the most tragic ship sinking of all time.

What a barefaced lie!

On January 1945 Russian submarine S-13 torpedoed the civilian German East territories refugee ship "Wilhelm Gustloff".

10,000+ innocent civilians were killed!

This post has nothing to do with downplaying the unbelievable crimes of Nazi Germany. This post has to do with victory justice and how the history books are written in a way, that is simply one-sided, sometimes not even the truth, and with a Sword of Damocles over our heads here in Germany you can be put behind bars, when you are not very careful, what you say about that time ... even if it is the truth!

It's about freedom of speech, also for idiots who denial the Holocaust, but also about freedom of speech of those, who want to give the world and the youth an overall picture what really happened, on both sides.

There is e.g. no problem to talk here in Germany about the hundreds of thousands of rapes by Russian soldiers AFTER WWII ended. No one says one word against this, because the Russians were always our enemies due to Cold War, and the other three Allies were always our friends. This is, what every child learned and learns here.

This is also not right. You can reveal the bad history about Russia and their role in WWII without any consequences, and you are not a Nazi, but if you start to question the behavior of the other Allies, then you are a Nazi? This is insane.

You see, what's going on here, what hypocrites are in the government since decades?

Everyone, even if he makes the most idiotic statements one can imagine, as long as he is not calling for violence, every women and man on Earth has the right to express their opinions, no matter, which topic and no matter, if it is right or wrong. Thoughts are the quintessence of our life.

O.k., not for all of us, but most have at least a minimum of intellect I believe.

Hopefully.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 19 December 2017 at 5:46 am.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (19 December 2017), ocreditor (20 December 2017), vtyunby65 (19 December 2017)

Thanks

17 Tumblr Posts That Will Make You Laugh Or Say "Hm, wait."

Hahahahahaha...hmm wait.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/anjalipatel...3MP#.xeEbeGPe7

I hope that you guys will enjoy this post. It's sure to get you laughing and it will definitely teach you a thing or two about life that you never even knew before. It's amazing how much there is to learn every day and you can never stop learning.

Tumblr Post Number 4 is Really Funny! Check it out.
    Last edited by vtyunby65; 19 December 2017 at 4:08 pm.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

Roulette Zeitung (20 December 2017)

Thanks

Man randomly shot woman walking dog to show girlfriend how 'crazy' he can get, NOPD alleges

Here is another crazy story for you guys and girls to have a read of here.

Here is the webpage link below:

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orlea...f0d43bdc3.html

26. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here is another very fascinating story that I have never come across before. I Wonder if it will actually ever happen or not.

Nasa planning 2069 mission to look for life on newly discovered Earth-like planets

Mission is as yet unnamed and the technology required to get a craft there does not exist yet

Here is the webpage link for you folks to have a read of for yourselves:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8119511.html

28. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Leopold's Lucid Diary?: It's over!

What?!

---

Yes ... for the next weeks.

As you might know, normally I do not post anything here on GPWA during December.
    This year there was this peaceful one month protest, so as a compensation I added some weeks in December here, also for the nice posters from all over the world here and for the wonderful audience.

No matter, if you are Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or still only believe in the superhero Gods from your Marvel comics under your bed, you can give presents to each other these days or at least nice words with a hand written letter or a phone call.

I wish you wonderful days, and please don't try to ignite an ass rocket on New Year's Eve. You'll be the village fool forever, and also for your daughter in some years, when she's able to watch YouTube, it could be a little bit disturbing to see Daddy complete drunk, with bare ass, apart legs and a burning rocket in the center of his Being.

Take good care, and please don't forget the animals, also in your garden in case it is snowy or very cold.

Leopold

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 December 2017), Anthony (20 December 2017), celena (20 December 2017), ocreditor (20 December 2017), vtyunby65 (20 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Happy holiday Leopold and Happy New Year !

Your words are pure poetry to the ears ! you'll be missed during these last weeks of 2017 ...

What?!

---

As you might know, normally I do not post anything here on GPWA during December.
    This year there was this peaceful one month protest, so as a compensation I added some weeks in December here, also for the nice posters from all over the world here and for the wonderful audience.

No matter, if you are Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or still only believe in the superhero Gods from your Marvel comics under your bed, you can give presents to each other these days or at least nice words with a hand written letter or a phone call.

I wish you wonderful days, and please don't try to ignite an ass rocket on New Year's Eve. You'll be the village fool forever, and also for your daughter in some years, when she's able to watch YouTube, it could be a little bit disturbing to see Daddy complete drunk, with bare ass, apart legs and a burning rocket in the center of his Being.

Take good care, and please don't forget the animals, also in your garden in case it is snowy or very cold.

Leopold

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 December 2017), celena (20 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (20 December 2017), vtyunby65 (20 December 2017)

Thanks

Hello, Leopold

Please stay in touch wherever you are and whenever you can, Leopold. You are a great help to all of us with your kindness. Happy and safe holidays to you and an awesome 2018 ahead too! Where does all the time go to? I wish you and your loved ones happiness and good health and prosperity too. Also, please take care of yourself. I wish you the very best my good friend! Best Wishes to you and your family and friends too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by vtyunby65; 20 December 2017 at 6:09 am.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 December 2017), celena (20 December 2017), ocreditor (20 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (20 December 2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What?!

---

Leopold
    Hello Leopold,

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2018 Year.

Kiss.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 December 2017), ocreditor (20 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (20 December 2017), vtyunby65 (20 December 2017)

Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,910 Times in 1,875 Posts

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2018 Leopold!
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

celena (21 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (21 December 2017), vtyunby65 (21 December 2017)

Thanks

Quadruple amputee finds humor after trauma

BOSTON
    A devastating infection could have ruined his life, but William Lautzenheiser refused to let that happen.

This is a very touching story to read. It's amazing and courageous that there are people out there who find a way through all the difficulty of life and all of its trouble.

Here is the webpage link below:

http://www.wmur.com/article/quadrupl...rauma/14471584

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

celena (21 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (21 December 2017)