Page 90 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2493
    vtyunby65 is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,203 Posts

Signs of the times: Hilarious hacked road warnings are NOT what the authorities intended

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-warnings.html

This is very funny! Enjoy!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (31 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (31 December 2017)

Thanks

I thought that you all might like this post for the new year 2018

New Year resolutions: How to make 2018 the year you achieve your goals

New Year resolutions - easy to make, and easy to break.
    People have been pledging New Year self-improvement for thousands of years (ancient Babylonians first made start of year promises back in 1894 BC).

You can read more about this on the below link:

https://news.sky.com/story/new-year-...goals-11190507

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (1 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (1 January 2018)

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,185 Times in 1,909 Posts

Take a note and write:

Goal for 2018: I want this year to be the year I had much more happiness moments than any other year I had so far

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

celena (2 January 2018), Renee (9 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (1 January 2018), vtyunby65 (1 January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Take a note and write:

Goal for 2018: I want this year to be the year I had much more happiness moments than any other year I had so far
    I really hope so. Thank you for your kindness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

celena (2 January 2018), ocreditor (1 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (1 January 2018)

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,680 Times in 2,917 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Take a note and write:

Wonderful.
    And not even any law of physics can say, this is not possible.
    Lowest temperature in universe is -273,15 degrees Celsius, and there is no way around it, but for the contrary, for heat, warmth, no matter where, and if it is in your heart, your mood, particles of your mind, that will survive everything and are eternal, there is no border.

It can be millions, billions, billions of zillions of degrees Celsius. The core of our Sun already has 15,000,000 degrees Celsius, so what?!

Happiness is the embodiment of warmth.
    So there are no borders for a rising happiness every year.

---

Latest news from our industry?

Footage from yesterday's New Year's Eve party with AffPower trainees in Fernanda's garage. You can hear her screaming in the background.

Leopold

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

celena (2 January 2018), ocreditor (1 January 2018), vtyunby65 (1 January 2018)

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,185 Times in 1,909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

Wonderful.
    And not even any law of physics can say, this is not possible.
    Lowest temperature in universe is -273,15 degrees Celsius, and there is no way around it, but for the contrary, for heat, warmth, no matter where, and if it is in your heart, your mood, particles of your mind, that will survive everything and are eternal, there is no border.

It can be millions, billions, billions of zillions of degrees Celsius. The core of our Sun already has 15,000,000 degrees Celsius, so what?!

Happiness is the embodiment of warmth.
    So there are no borders for a rising happiness every year.

---

Latest news from our industry?

Footage from yesterday's New Year's Eve party with AffPower trainees in Fernanda's garage. You can hear her screaming in the background.

Leopold

Cheers Leopold ! Happy New Year to you, your family and to all your post followers.

May 2018 will be the happiest year since the bigbang at least ! (looks like the guys in the video got it all backwards.. they had fun until the bang came...)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

celena (2 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (1 January 2018), vtyunby65 (1 January 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"Cheers Leopold ! Happy New Year to you, your family and to all your post followers."

Thank you, Oren.

"May 2018 will be the happiest year since the bigbang at least ! (looks like the guys in the video got it all backwards.. they had fun until the bang came...)"

I have a nice Christmas aftermath for you. It was also a small but loud bang ... for Vatican.

On Christmas a topless Femen activist tried to snatch Jesus statue from Vatican crib. Ukrainian "sextremist" Alisa Vinogradova, had "God is Woman" written on her torso to protest the "Vatican's infringement of the rights of women to their own bodies."

Here is the short but crispy video:

===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNHc_4beHek

I personally must say, that the following footage, the first attempt to abduct Jesus from Vatican in 2014, was more entertaining. And more to see.
    Yes, she had the pray ... for some seconds!

If they ran topless, then they cannot call the audience "sexists", if they adjust the sharpness of the monitor, right?

In German Television you would see everything without any retouching also during lunch time. We are not that prude here.

Leopold

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (1 January 2018), celena (2 January 2018), Luke Affalliance (2 January 2018), ocreditor (2 January 2018), vtyunby65 (1 January 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Weird or What?
    Without William Shatner

Today's episode: Discover the secrets of GPWA

William Shakespeare
    Greatest English poet and dramatist of all time

From "King Lear":

For that I am some twelve or fourteen moonshines
    Lag of a brother?
    Why “*******”?
    Wherefore “base”?

[...]

Well then, Legitimate Edgar, I must have your land.
    Our father’s love is to the ******* Edmund.

---

GPWA "filter" censoring the greatest English poet of all time!

What you see as censored ******* is the singular of bastards.

Try for yourselves.
    Enter the singular of bastards and click on the "Preview Post" button.

By the way: I only used ******* here on GPWA in my diary in connection with radical islamic terrorists, proven mass murderers, after terror attacks. Even U.S. Senators and FOX News are using this word without any problems, because it is the truth.

Evidence?

===> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...n-centers.html

Now, on the quiet a "filter" was installed, that is censoring this fact and opinion about radical islamic mass murderers.

And the filter is censoring Shakespeare, what is really insane.

Even if the goal of this "filter" may be to filter profanity, it is already out of control and mutated into a censorship tool. What is the next word to be censored?
    "Fart"?
    "Sex"?
    "Liar"?
    "Atheism"?
    "Crook"?
    "Rogue program"?
    "Buffalo Partners"?

You see the problem with such a filter in general?

To be honest, the "filter" is a total flop.

Leopold

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 January 2018), Luke Affalliance (2 January 2018), ocreditor (2 January 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Short but crispy and real Bitcoin News

40 years old Pavel Lerner, CEO of Bitcoin exchange company EXMO, kidnapped and dragged into black Mercedez-Benz by hijackers in balaclavas while leaving his Kiev office. After they paid $1,000,000 in Bitcoin, the hostage was released by the criminals.

South Korea to prohibit anonymous Bitcoin transactions. They are sick of what happens with Bitcoin.

Government of South Korea warns about the possibility of a Bitcoin bubble burst. Also German financial supervision and German Central Bank are warning about a possibly total loss. They are no idiots. German financial supervision ensures, that Germany has one of the most stable finance market worldwide, so on the contrary to others, they know, what they are doing and what they are talking about.

Strong signal: Israel probably to ban companies who are dealing with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin exchange Poloniex to terminate old Bitcoin accounts unless the users pass the same verification process as new users have to proceed.

U.S. Neo-Nazi group "Daily Stormer" becomes rich due to Bitcoin. Last summer they received a donation of 14.88 Bitcoin. This includes a Nazi-Code, because "88" stands for the the eighth letter in the alphabet, the "H"!
    HH = Hail Hitler

Bitcoin funded dark web drug trafficker Joel Prime caught!

Report: Australians are using the dark web to buy and sell guns, grenades and instructions on how to make bombs. Only accepted payment: Bitcoin.

RAND study about proven connection between internet crime and Bitcoin: https://www.rand.org/content/dam/ran...AND_RR1607.pdf

Leopold

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 January 2018), celena (2 January 2018), Luke Affalliance (2 January 2018), ocreditor (2 January 2018), vtyunby65 (10 September 2018)

celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,026 Posts

Happy New Year 2018 LeoPold and the team.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 January 2018), Luke Affalliance (2 January 2018), ocreditor (2 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (2 January 2018), vtyunby65 (2 January 2018)

Luke Affalliance is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hey Leopold,

It's nice to read your posts here again. I hope you've had a good Christmas and New Year celebration. As for your Bitcoin opinion, I partially agree with it. Originally designed as bank killer bitcoin transaction currently costs as much in fees as a wire transfer. To tell the truth, I like the idea of Bitcoin, or lets say cryptocurrency in general. Blockchain technology is also pretty interesting since it can be implemented in various fields, however, right now things are going pretty intense in crypto world.

I can't say that bitcoin is a scam or something. The intention to eliminate banks and make direct payments possible all around the world is a good intention.

What happens now is that people are using a forex/stock market approach to this currency which causes those crazy swings in price. Struggling to make some profit out of air those people are pumping air into the bubble.

I personally think that the bubble will burst and probably the price will get back to reasonable digits. But it doesn't mean that bitcoin will die, it will just get back to being what it was originally intended to be.
    Last edited by Luke Affalliance; 2 January 2018 at 8:52 am.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (2 January 2018), celena (2 January 2018), ocreditor (2 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (2 January 2018), vtyunby65 (2 January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    Happy New Year 2018 LeoPold and the team.
    Happy New Year celena and the team!

Here's hoping that this year 2018 will be an awesome year for everyone throughout the world. You guys have always been wonderful friends to me and that means so much to me. You will never know how much.
    Last edited by vtyunby65; 3 January 2018 at 2:19 am.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

celena (3 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (3 January 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Affalliance View Post
    Hey Leopold,

It's nice to read your posts here again. I hope you've had a good Christmas and New Year celebration. As for your Bitcoin opinion, I partially agree with it. Originally designed as bank killer bitcoin transaction currently costs as much in fees as a wire transfer. To tell the truth, I like the idea of Bitcoin, or lets say cryptocurrency in general. Blockchain technology is also pretty interesting since it can be implemented in various fields, however, right now things are going pretty intense in crypto world.

I can't say that bitcoin is a scam or something. The intention to eliminate banks and make direct payments possible all around the world is a good intention.

What happens now is that people are using a forex/stock market approach to this currency which causes those crazy swings in price. Struggling to make some profit out of air those people are pumping air into the bubble.

I personally think that the bubble will burst and probably the price will get back to reasonable digits. But it doesn't mean that bitcoin will die, it will just get back to being what it was originally intended to be.
    I think that Bitcoin will improve much more and on so many levels in the very near future

26. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

celena (3 January 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is Haunting real?

Part 1 of 2

Did you know, that
    First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt was so convinced the White House was haunted, that she kept a vial of holy water on her nightstand next to the bed?

---

Dr. Dr. Walter von Lucadou from Germany, who studied physics and psychology and so is an expert and no idiot or conspiracy theorist, received two high degrees, is one of the most important, unbiased, fake-free and experienced real scientist on the paranormal matter worldwide.

In 1988 he opened the Parapsychological Counselling Office at Freiburg, which is supported by the federal government of Baden-Württemberg. With this small budget project until today Dr. Dr. Lucadou and some other handpicked people are helping people who have problems with spontaneous paranormal and religious experiences. More than 3,000 people are contacting the office every year.

After more than two decades of research and investigation his findings as a scientist are crystal clear:

There is a small percentage of haunting and poltergeist phenomena, that are no hoaxes, misinterpretations or the result of psychosomatic disorders. They are real without any doubt.

The trigger of the haunting and poltergeist phenomena are the persons themselves, who are living at that haunted place. It is not based on anything in the past, not the classic ghost scenario. Haunting is positive, because it's is a signal for a problem, e.g. a problem in the love relationship, and if this personal problems are solved, the haunting stops.

It is unknown, why a small percentage or people have the ability to create haunting and poltergeist phenomena. The answer to this question lies in the incomprehensibility of the quantum world.

The mind of the people unknowingly and unwillingly creates the haunting with some kind of psychokinesis. The basement of haunting and poltergeist phenomena is in the quantum world, which "classic" science does not understand completely.

Dr. Dr. Lucadou also researched, that prophetic dreams also exists and that this dreams are not a blend of coincidences.

Yes, haunting and Poltergeist phenomena exists, but we are the trigger ourselves, no ghosts from Dark Ages.

Take your prophetic dreams serious. This philosophy is also an achievement of his research.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 3 January 2018 at 8:15 am.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

celena (4 January 2018), Luke Affalliance (4 January 2018), ocreditor (9 January 2018), vtyunby65 (3 January 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is Haunting real?

Part 2 of 2

In October 2016 former President Bill Clinton said, that Hillary "communed" with the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt

---

The spooky feeling, that there is a Ghost presence in your room, that there is a cold spot in the house, that someone is watching you in the dark or simply the feeling of a presence of anything or anyone from other dimensions behind you, all this can be the result of a very physical reason.

We cannot hear the sound of our heartbeat or pulse with good reasons. We would go nuts about this, when we would hear that bum bum every second 24/7 and end in a mental asylum very soon. Madame Nature made the frequency noise of that sounds so low, that we are unable to hear it, to protect us.

But low noises can have a huge impact. The reason is infrasound. It has an impact on the body and on the mind. It's a proven fact, that infrasound vibrations have a huge impact.

Ceiling fans in your house can cause this strange infrasound, also windmills, your water pumps, your chimney, earth quakes and volcano eruptions. And experiments proves, if you will be bombarded with infrasound e.g. due to a small fault in your ceiling fan, then it's very likely, that you have all that scary feelings about ghosts and demons, staring at you, some kind of presence, cold spots, everything, that scares you.

---

On the other side there is a phenomena, that is unexplained in full until today. It's the EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). You can record voices of obviously dead people, who answer directly to questions, they call you by your name, and even relatives can identify the voices without getting any hints, when the voice appears on the radio recording.

60 years ago it started in Sweden, and then, for decades, thousands of researchers in Germany and other countries made their own experiments with it. I myself investigated it for seven years, a very long time, and tried everything to made the experiments as scientific as possible.

My conclusion after more than 200 sessions is, that EVP is real, because there is no other explanation, that a voice can answer directly to directly questions via medium wave, that they can call me also by my name, and that all that voices have the same special timbre. And you have recordings. This is a huge difference! I admit, you need nerves of steel, because not for everyone it's easy to hear that voices. For some it's very scary. But everyone can do that. Everyone can prove or disprove it for her-/himself.

You need good ears and an open mind, patience, but no believe.

But one thing is very important: Researchers like me, we did it real, with radio or a simple microphone and it was recorded on the old tape recorders. Today the new generation of pseudo investigators with green night scope drama are frauds. Also all so called Ghostbox or Spiritbox Apps are a hoax, because this Apps are only jumping from one radio station to the next, for half a second, again and again, as long as a shred of a word match to a question, that was asked 2 minutes ago. It's clear, if you scan 500 radio channels, that you only have to wait until a shred of a word match your question.

No, the real EVP guys are working with one radio channel on medium wave that is not in their language, and the answers are coming one second after the question. It is a special timbre, worldwide, and everyone, who tried it, is convinced. You can also use a simple microphone or a running tap in the background as noise basement. No one knows, why it is working, but it is working, and there is something, probably again in the Quantum World, that makes this kind of short connection possible.

There are powers, that are outside of the normal and outside of "classic" science. With the exception of Russia, scientist in all other countries who want to investigate the paranormal, will be discredited. So without a few exceptions no one can make serious researches about that phenomenas that simply exist, and this may be one reason, why science does not understand Quantum World at all, because "classic" scientists believe, Quantum World must work as they want it. No, this is obviously not the case.

Like in the real haunting cases, also EVP sessions have always a positive background. No researcher was ever insulted or attacked or recorded hate or threats.

This are good news, because obviously the paranormal in general is positive, so as a result also the Quantum World and finally, so also the fate of our bodiless mind in case of immortality, what in the meantime also is the opinion of medicals like cardiologist Dr. Pim van Lommel from The Netherlands.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 4 January 2018 at 8:54 am.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (4 January 2018), celena (4 January 2018), ocreditor (9 January 2018), vtyunby65 (4 January 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is Haunting real?

Part 2 of 2

In October 2016 former President Bill Clinton said, that Hillary "communed" with the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt

---

The spooky feeling, that there is a Ghost presence in your room, that there is a cold spot in the house, that someone is watching you in the dark or simply the feeling of a presence of anything or anyone from other dimensions behind you, all this can be the result of a very physical reason.

We cannot hear the sound of our heartbeat or pulse with good reasons. We would go nuts about this, when we would hear that bum bum every second 24/7 and end in a mental asylum very soon. Madame Nature made the frequency noise of that sounds so low, that we are unable to hear it, to protect us.

But low noises can have a huge impact. The reason is infrasound. It has an impact on the body and on the mind. It's a proven fact, that infrasound vibrations have a huge impact.

Ceiling fans in your house can cause this strange infrasound, also windmills, your water pumps, your chimney, earth quakes and volcano eruptions. And experiments proves, if you will be bombarded with infrasound e.g. due to a small fault in your ceiling fan, then it's very likely, that you have all that scary feelings about ghosts and demons, staring at you, some kind of presence, cold spots, everything, that scares you.

---

On the other side there is a phenomena, that is unexplained in full until today. It's the EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). You can record voices of obviously dead people, who answer directly to questions, they call you by your name, and even relatives can identify the voices without getting any hints, when the voice appears on the radio recording.

60 years ago it started in Sweden, and then, for decades, thousands of researchers in Germany and other countries made their own experiments with it. I myself investigated it for seven years, a very long time, and tried everything to made the experiments as scientific as possible.

My conclusion after more than 200 sessions is, that EVP is real, because there is no other explanation, that a voice can answer directly to directly questions via medium wave, that they can call me also by my name, and that all that voices have the same special timbre. And you have recordings. This is a huge difference! I admit, you need nerves of steel, because not for everyone it's easy to hear that voices. For some it's very scary. But everyone can do that. Everyone can prove or disprove it for her-/himself.

You need good ears and an open mind, patience, but no believe.

But one thing is very important: Researchers like me, we did it real, with radio or a simple microphone and it was recorded on the old tape recorders. Today the new generation of pseudo investigators with green night scope drama are frauds. Also all so called Ghostbox or Spiritbox Apps are a hoax, because this Apps are only jumping from one radio station to the next, for half a second, again and again, as long as a shred of a word match to a question, that was asked 2 minutes ago. It's clear, if you scan 500 radio channels, that you only have to wait until a shred of a word match your question.

No, the real EVP guys are working with one radio channel on medium wave that is not in their language, and the answers are coming one second after the question. It is a special timbre, worldwide, and everyone, who tried it, is convinced. You can also use a simple microphone or a running tap in the background as noise basement. No one knows, why it is working, but it is working, and there is something, probably again in the Quantum World, that makes this kind of short connection possible.

There are powers, that are outside of the normal and outside of "classic" science. With the exception of Russia, scientist in all other countries who want to investigate the paranormal, will be discredited. So without a few exceptions no one can make serious researches about that phenomenas that simply exist, and this may be one reason, why science does not understand Quantum World at all, because "classic" scientists believe, Quantum World must work as they want it. No, this is obviously not the case.

Like in the real haunting cases, also EVP sessions have always a positive background. No researcher was ever insulted or attacked or recorded hate or threats.

This are good news, because obviously the paranormal in general is positive, so as a result also the Quantum World and finally, so also the fate of our bodiless mind in case of immortality, what in the meantime also is the opinion of medicals like cardiologist Dr. Pim van Lommel from The Netherlands.

Leopold
    The Police in some countries are asking for help from medium for their investigations.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (9 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (4 January 2018), vtyunby65 (4 January 2018)

Thanks

Hey guys!

The 5 Most Interesting Artificial Intelligence Trends for Entrepreneurs to Follow in 2018

The current pace of innovation makes it almost impossible to stay on top of the AI trends, but understanding these advancements is a must for business owners who want to stay ahead.

This is quite fascinating and intriguing, you can read more about it on the link below please:

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/305968

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

celena (5 January 2018), ocreditor (9 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (5 January 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Affalliance View Post

China, major source of mining power, to regulate excessive energy consumption of cryptocurrencies. Third intervention of China's government and in this case People’s Bank of China into Bitcoin and similar markets.

More and more unlicensed Ebay Bitcoin auctions on the rise, auctions, that are illegal under law of most countries and in many cases nothing but a rip-off or pure scam. Ebay already installed filter, but it's hard to identify all the criminal Bitcoin auctions, officials says.

Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    The Police in some countries are asking for help from medium for their investigations.
    Yes, this psychic detectives are very interesting. Unfortunately, most of them are frauds like Sylvia Browne, who claimed and said the parents into the face live on TV, that their missing child Amanda Berry is dead. Later Amanda was found alive. She was the victim of a hostage.

On the internet you'll find many requests on blogs from sad ordinary people who are missing their kids and searching for such mediums. An open door for frauds, because a mother would pay anything for the hope of finding her child.

On the other side there is a astonishing case of an EVP recording, where the dead victim, Franz Mayerhofer from Austria, said 1978 the name of his murderer on tape during a EVP session, after he was asked for it by the researcher. Four weeks later exactly this person was arrested and confessed to the crime.

Leopold

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (5 January 2018), celena (5 January 2018), ocreditor (9 January 2018), vtyunby65 (5 January 2018)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

China, major source of mining power, to regulate excessive energy consumption of cryptocurrencies. Third intervention of China's government and in this case People’s Bank of China into Bitcoin and similar markets.

More and more unlicensed Ebay Bitcoin auctions on the rise, auctions, that are illegal under law of most countries and in many cases nothing but a rip-off or pure scam. Ebay already installed filter, but it's hard to identify all the criminal Bitcoin auctions, officials says.

Yes, this psychic detectives are very interesting. Unfortunately, most of them are frauds like Sylvia Browne, who claimed and said the parents into the face live on TV, that their missing child Amanda Berry is dead. Later Amanda was found alive. She was the victim of a hostage.

On the internet you'll find many requests on blogs from sad ordinary people who are missing their kids and searching for such mediums. An open door for frauds, because a mother would pay anything for the hope of finding her child.

On the other side there is a astonishing case of an EVP recording, where the dead victim, Franz Mayerhofer from Austria, said 1978 the name of his murderer on tape during a EVP session, after he was asked for it by the researcher. Four weeks later exactly this person was arrested and confessed to the crime.

Leopold
    Sure, there are always liars!
    The people who are sincere pay for the bad ones.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (9 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (5 January 2018)

Progger is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Another story...

One German player,deposit on Sunmaker over a German Bank Account(Volksbank).
    He plays and loses,nothing special..he knows that.

Two Days later the Bank chargeback the Money and notify the the Back Account holder with a letter - no questions - no answers.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (9 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (5 January 2018), vtyunby65 (10 September 2018)