Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1830
  1. #1821
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,933
    Thanks
    11,475
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,605 Posts

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (Yesterday), Roulette Zeitung (13 January 2018)

  3. #1822
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,825
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    5,053
    Thanked 5,616 Times in 2,465 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Well, ...
    Funniest day to watch CNN since their election meltdown.

    After Democrat snitch Senator Dick Durbin leaked conversations with the President from a meeting in WH, the lunatic liberals and fake news media now have after the failed threats at Electoral College to overturn the election, after the failed recounts, after the failed Russia collusion lie, after the failed obstruction of justice non-starter, after hundreds of fake news stories and dozens of corrections because of false reporting, after the failed mental instable narratives, they now finally found a new thing they can cry over the whole day:



    And the idiots do not recognize, that it is President Trump, who is controlling the media, with his Twitter tweets and with his complete different behavior than a politician would have.

    Of course, he is a womanizer, a TV-star, a business man and no politician, but this is exactly the reason, why the people voted for him. And the Democrats still can't recover from that, because even on election day all the hatred media and the polls, controlled by them, predicted a 99% winning chance for Hillary.

    Now, after they were proven wrong and liars, deceivers, because of their fake polling to discourage Trump voters, which was a big flop, they can't admit their complete failure and their manipulation.

    Since his election, Dow Jones is on a all-time high. Economy is rising like never before. Obama never fought crime. This now has changed. Also thousands and thousands of new jobs will be and already are the result of his election.

    So what?

    After President Trump tweeted to North Korea's incest monster, that his nuclear button is bigger and working, the biased mainstream media freaked out.



    And the result?

    After his tweet for the first time since an eternity, North Korea will start direct conversations with the South. It's the result of Trump's mockery. With one Tweet he achieved more than the Democrats in eight years with diplomatic blablabla!

    Obama did absolutely nothing. This is by the way the reason, why insane "Rocket Man" from North Korea now has that nuclear weapons.

    Even people who are more left orientated, should admit, that his achieves are great, despite the fact, that he will be bashed every day and that the Deep State, that means CIA, FBI and Robert Mueller since one year tries everything to put him illegally out of office.

    President Trump is a fighter, mocking idiots, playing with the media as he likes it, says his opinions straight, exactly the things I like so much, and he is successful with economy and fighting crime. This are the reasons, why it was about time, that such a real guy and not one more establishment mole conquered WH. And he won this unbelievable once-in-human-history election battle fair and square.

    If you like it or not. It's the truth.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 13 January 2018 at 8:35 am.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (14 January 2018), ocreditor (Yesterday)

  5. #1823
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,825
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    5,053
    Thanked 5,616 Times in 2,465 Posts

    Default

    Russia's armada invincible

    Putin to arm decades old nuclear powered Kirov-class battleships with invincible Hypersonic Zircon Cruise Missiles.

    There is no possibility for defence for NATO against this Hypersonic super weapon!

    Russian battleships „Admiral Nachimow“ and „Pyotr Veliky“ will be armed with that „Zircon 3M22“ missiles very soon.

    $1,700,000,000 each ship.

    Hypersonic Zircon Cruise Missiles flies with more than six times the speed of sound.
    7,000+ kilometers per hour!
    The fastest rifle bullet on Earth flies with 4,000 kilometers per hour!
    Concorde flew with 2,200 kilometers per hour!
    So Russia's new Hypersonic missiles flies more than three times faster than the Concorde!

    With a range of 600 kilometers Russia than can also fight missile attacks from space.
    Again: No NATO missile-defense system can beat the Hypersonic Zircon Cruise Missiles!

    Leopold

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (14 January 2018), ocreditor (Yesterday), vtyunby65 (14 January 2018)

  7. #1824
    Luke Affalliance's Avatar
    Luke Affalliance is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 192 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Russia's armada invincible

    Putin to arm decades old nuclear powered Kirov-class battleships with invincible Hypersonic Zircon Cruise Missiles.

    There is no possibility for defence for NATO against this Hypersonic super weapon!

    Russian battleships „Admiral Nachimow“ and „Pyotr Veliky“ will be armed with that „Zircon 3M22“ missiles very soon.

    $1,700,000,000 each ship.

    Hypersonic Zircon Cruise Missiles flies with more than six times the speed of sound.
    7,000+ kilometers per hour!
    The fastest rifle bullet on Earth flies with 4,000 kilometers per hour!
    Concorde flew with 2,200 kilometers per hour!
    So Russia's new Hypersonic missiles flies more than three times faster than the Concorde!

    With a range of 600 kilometers Russia than can also fight missile attacks from space.
    Again: No NATO missile-defense system can beat the Hypersonic Zircon Cruise Missiles!

    Leopold
    I wouldn't panic that much over it.


  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Affalliance For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (Yesterday), ocreditor (Yesterday), Roulette Zeitung (Yesterday), vtyunby65 (Yesterday)

  9. #1825
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,711
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,835
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,501 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Affalliance View Post
    I wouldn't panic that much over it.

    Low tech

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (Yesterday), Roulette Zeitung (Yesterday), vtyunby65 (Yesterday)

  11. #1826
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,825
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    5,053
    Thanked 5,616 Times in 2,465 Posts

    Default

    While we continue to search for Putin's missteps ...

    You perhaps using the most insecure operation system!

    A vulnerability check for 2017 reveals:

    With more than 840 vulnerabilities, Android is the most insecure operation system on Earth!

    Apple user should not overcelebrate too soon.

    Iphone OS had 387 vulnerabilities and is positioned on place 3 of the Top 50 most insecure systems.

    Linux Kernel on place 2 and Windows 10 on place 6 are others well know candidates for your device to search for Putin's plans, e.g. "Zapad 2017" exercise
    to attack Germany and The Netherlands.

    If you want to check your favorite operation system for the official vulnerability count, then check it out here:

    https://www.cvedetails.com/top-50-pr....php?year=2017

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; Yesterday at 12:36 pm.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (Yesterday), vtyunby65 (Yesterday)

  13. #1827
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    All over the place.
    Posts
    1,186
    Thanks
    3,955
    Thanked 992 Times in 614 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Hello Leopold and friends

    I just wanted to share something very interesting with you today. Check out the story below. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

    Diamond studded space rock found in Egypt ‘unlike anything ever seen in our solar system before,’ scientists say


    EXPERTS say this alien object may have formed at a time when the universe was still young and may be older than the sun and its surrounding planets.

    Here is the link
    for that news article:

    http://www.news.com.au/technology/sc...cb77269db7ac57

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to vtyunby65 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (Yesterday)

  15. #1828
    vtyunby65's Avatar
    vtyunby65 is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    All over the place.
    Posts
    1,186
    Thanks
    3,955
    Thanked 992 Times in 614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Well, ...
    Funniest day to watch CNN since their election meltdown.

    After Democrat snitch Senator Dick Durbin leaked conversations with the President from a meeting in WH, the lunatic liberals and fake news media now have after the failed threats at Electoral College to overturn the election, after the failed recounts, after the failed Russia collusion lie, after the failed obstruction of justice non-starter, after hundreds of fake news stories and dozens of corrections because of false reporting, after the failed mental instable narratives, they now finally found a new thing they can cry over the whole day:



    And the idiots do not recognize, that it is President Trump, who is controlling the media, with his Twitter tweets and with his complete different behavior than a politician would have.

    Of course, he is a womanizer, a TV-star, a business man and no politician, but this is exactly the reason, why the people voted for him. And the Democrats still can't recover from that, because even on election day all the hatred media and the polls, controlled by them, predicted a 99% winning chance for Hillary.

    Now, after they were proven wrong and liars, deceivers, because of their fake polling to discourage Trump voters, which was a big flop, they can't admit their complete failure and their manipulation.

    Since his election, Dow Jones is on a all-time high. Economy is rising like never before. Obama never fought crime. This now has changed. Also thousands and thousands of new jobs will be and already are the result of his election.

    So what?

    After President Trump tweeted to North Korea's incest monster, that his nuclear button is bigger and working, the biased mainstream media freaked out.



    And the result?

    After his tweet for the first time since an eternity, North Korea will start direct conversations with the South. It's the result of Trump's mockery. With one Tweet he achieved more than the Democrats in eight years with diplomatic blablabla!

    Obama did absolutely nothing. This is by the way the reason, why insane "Rocket Man" from North Korea now has that nuclear weapons.

    Even people who are more left orientated, should admit, that his achieves are great, despite the fact, that he will be bashed every day and that the Deep State, that means CIA, FBI and Robert Mueller since one year tries everything to put him illegally out of office.

    President Trump is a fighter, mocking idiots, playing with the media as he likes it, says his opinions straight, exactly the things I like so much, and he is successful with economy and fighting crime. This are the reasons, why it was about time, that such a real guy and not one more establishment mole conquered WH. And he won this unbelievable once-in-human-history election battle fair and square.

    If you like it or not. It's the truth.

    Leopold
    How on Earth did he manage to say in live television sh**hole country? LoL.

  16. #1829
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is online now Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    8,466
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    5,868
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,874 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    While we continue to search for Putin's missteps ...

    You perhaps using the most insecure operation system!

    A vulnerability check for 2017 reveals:

    With more than 840 vulnerabilities, Android is the most insecure operation system on Earth!

    Apple user should not overcelebrate too soon.

    Iphone OS had 387 vulnerabilities and is positioned on place 3 of the Top 50 most insecure systems.

    Linux Kernel on place 2 and Windows 10 on place 6 are others well know candidates for your device to search for Putin's plans, e.g. "Zapad 2017" exercise
    to attack Germany and The Netherlands.

    If you want to check your favorite operation system for the official vulnerability count, then check it out here:

    https://www.cvedetails.com/top-50-pr....php?year=2017

    Leopold
    A friend of mine used to work for Apple and he told me that you have to accept everything that runs on an apple device, so if you get a virus (which you can, despite what people think) you told the device to run the virus.

    There are idiots everywhere unfortunately.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (Yesterday)

  18. #1830
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,825
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    5,053
    Thanked 5,616 Times in 2,465 Posts

    Default

    "A friend of mine used to work for Apple and he told me that you have to accept everything that runs on an apple device, so if you get a virus (which you can, despite what people think) you told the device to run the virus. There are idiots everywhere unfortunately."

    First SMS ever in human history

    More than 25 years ago, on 3. December 1992, Neil Papworth sent the first SMS ever in history, when he wrote "Merry Christmas" to the cellphone of Vodafone director Richard Jarvis.


    SMS Bomber

    And today?
    Pubescent prosimians maltreats their circle of friends and acquaintances 24/7 with SMS bombers, software, that is available everywhere, and scam artists like allegedly Bitcoin doubler "Bitcoin Trio 24" are assaulting with almost unstoppable and unwanted SMS commercial crap text injections the mobile phones of ordinary people.


    I wanna see her pretty (.)(.)

    The older of us, we can remember, how wonderful it was to sent a handwritten real Christmas Card to our loved ones and friends. SMS is now the replacement for a real conversation.

    Text messages like "Dude. Yesterday I was in a restaurant and needed to pass gas." or "Can u tell her I wanna see her pretty (.)(.)" and finally "Happy Birthday mom! How old are you now? 81 or 82?" are today's barn burner.

    National Geographic Germany study: Genetic equality between apes and men is 99,4%. Genetic difference between human men and human women is up to 4%. That means, some husbands have more genetic equality with a chimp than with their wives.

    O.k., some wives had that feeling already ...
    Now they have the scientific proof.
    So it is not only a matter of optic and behavior.
    It is Nature's plan.

    Leopold

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (Today), vtyunby65 (Today)

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •