casionmark is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Links in citations / reference

Hi -

QQ - if I had an article published on an industry site and it included in the citation at the bottom - this article was written by mark from xxx.com etc. Would that link still be a valid and decent part of my backlink profile. Is it any less valuable than a link within the text of that article?

Thanks,
    Mark
    TheSlotBuzz.com - UK Online Slots Guide

PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I believe that would be a valid link. I see author biographies at the bottom of main stream publications with links back to their websites sometimes. On the rare times that we work with a recognized author who wants to promote their website, this is how we link to them, in the author bio at the very bottom of the page.

Our site has been included in reference links on a few other websites and I believe those links passed juice.

I personally would love to get more reference links for our site, so if you're sharing info, PM

Nenad is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PROFRBcom View Post
    I believe that would be a valid link. I see author biographies at the bottom of main stream publications with links back to their websites sometimes. On the rare times that we work with a recognized author who wants to promote their website, this is how we link to them, in the author bio at the very bottom of the page.

Our site has been included in reference links on a few other websites and I believe those links passed juice.

I personally would love to get more reference links for our site, so if you're sharing info, PM
    I second that! I also do believe that those kind of links have a value.