deepti-vistagaming is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Default Lucky Lady bags huge $10K win at CyberBingo!

Exciting news for Bingo affiliates!

Why play online Bingo @ CyberBingo.com?

CyberBingo was the first online Bingo site in America, created in 1996 it has a great reputation for Bingo at its Best and continues to reward its players with exciting games and extremely generous cash prizes!

Don’t take our word for it, read what CyberBingo’s latest Big Bingo Event winner, Jess from Wisconsin had to say when she won an amazing $10,000.00 cash prize on CyberBingo’s Guaranteed Big Bingo Cash Event, she’s smiling all the way to the bank!

Hello Cyber Bingo!

On April 27 2019 I had the best night ever! I was having so much fun playing all of the regular bingo games throughput the night. I was at home on my couch when the BIG GAME started. I had already purchased pre-game cards, so I thought I would run in the kitchen for a quick refill on my beverage, when I came back, the countdown was just about to hit zero, when I decided at the very last second to buy more cards! I put the game on auto daub while I watched a TV program, waiting for someone else to win but then, I saw lights flashing from the corner of my eye & when I looked, I saw my name with a red card! I gasped when I saw there was an additional 10,000 in my bingo bank & had tears flowing from my eyes! I am going to use these winnings towards a down payment on my first house and I will be smiling all the way to the bank!

Thank you, Cyber Bingo, for offering a game like that to really make a person's life a lot more exciting!

Real people, real wins, join CyberBingo.com Today!

Name:  aazsa.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  29.7 KB
    Last edited by deepti-vistagaming; 10 May 2019 at 6:23 am.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepti-vistagaming For This Useful Post:

GPWA Maria (10 May 2019), Mattlebl (13 June 2019), VGAlady (10 May 2019)

Mattlebl is offline New Member
    Thanks

I know this woman!!! she has a lot of experience playing. I think generally speaking, online bingo games are very popular globally! If you look at online gambling as an industry on the whole, there’s hundreds of sites that have become extremely popular particularly in the last 10–20 years.

She played on
    https://www.cheersbingo.com