damage83 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Negative Balance

Hi Guys.

This is more for the people that had their marketing ability removed from them. Is anyone seeing alot of minuses. In the last 6 months my account has gone from a decent earner to absolutely 0. Every other day i am seeing big losses and each month end with a negative balance larger than the previous month.

How can someone keep winning consistently at this rate without some sort of system?

tips2win is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Yes, I have exactly the same.

Was earning £500+ per month.

Had a few decent depositors who have stopped playing over the last 3 to 4 months.

Currently I am at around -£5.5k.

I never was in a minus figure in the 4 years promoting them, but now that I cannot advertise them all my players seem to be winning players.

Luckily enough I have always promoted other bookmakers and earn through them instead.

Itís a shame really, but no one would ever own up to any changes which have been made behind the scenes that us affiliates cannot see.

Since all the UKGC changes I have managed to work in exactly the same way with other bookmakers and have always been fully compliant, bet365 just used a lot of excuses even though some of their preferred partners who have exactly the same type of website where allowed to continue promoting them (I worked for one of them) so I know they hand picked who they wanted to keep.

drifter8 is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

THis can me a case with not only bet365. I have and I am currently having some very big, winning players. It is strange why bookies do not limit them.

And yes, if you win cosistently and permanently is is definitely kind of system, arber or just smart guy who has bought himself some "robot" software, who is wataching the figures.
    In normal situation , such player must definitely got limited with zero tolerance, as they are bad for bookies and us - affiliates.

If sth happens to me, I would go directly with lots of questions to bet365 affiliate team.
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

Sherlock is online now Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 Times in 1,288 Posts

No I do not observe that.

Quote Originally Posted by tips2win View Post

Was earning £500+ per month.

Had a few decent depositors who have stopped playing over the last 3 to 4 months.

Currently I am at around -£5.5k.

I never was in a minus figure in the 4 years promoting them, but now that I cannot advertise them all my players seem to be winning players.
    I hope we are not talking about numbers like +500 and -1000. Because it is zero from bigger picture. It is normal that a quality player can win 100K until he loses it all.

I am very confident that bet365 did not substract a penny from anyone. May, June were slow. July picked up and now first EPL weekend was just awesome. On really big closed account.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I want to agree with Sherlock that such figures do not show anything. Also bet365 is one of the best programd, they do not shave affiliates.

If you have or faced some probmels you might go and see the on the Conferences.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (12 August 2019)

Voids is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Just for another data point, negative 3 consecutive months, Also down in August which would be 4.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

One good point of view is when you are in "bad beat", sooner ot later your customer will lose it all and will double-up what they have won in the past.

Worst picture is to see, a lots of regs and no single play and deposits. There are just brand who do not converts, does not matter on the effort your are investing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (12 August 2019)

iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Just take it easy, I've had -20k one day and +24k the next day. If you are in the negative area for months in a row, then you should take it as it is. Usually, any player who wins big will give back some of the winnings. Or other players will even things out. If not, your player base is not big enough and you should simply wait (and send your traffic elsewhere).

I've had player who won 30k in a week and took all the money home (it was November, holidays and all). December was an excellent month, I managed to recover and still win a lot with the help of other players.

Edit: there's a scenario where you will always lose and the house will break even, but it never happened to me. You can go into negative just at the end of each month, recover in the first part of the upcoming month and so on. You will end up always in the negative area, while the house will break even because of the continuous cash flow. I've talked with bet365 about it a while ago and they said some measures can be taken if this occurs.
    Last edited by iso2009; 12 August 2019 at 10:08 am.

Thanks

After slowdown during summer I just keep having amazing August. On bet365 closed account. Along with all incredible ****ups on open accounts of other affiliate programs... they are incredibly fair and consistent.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (16 August 2019)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I agree bet365 is the most fair affiliate porgam for me , for over 5 years. Their service is transparent and all seems fine.

Let's hope other programs will learn from them and avoi cheating, shaving affiliates or just do not pay for couple of months.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (16 August 2019)

Thanks

I have seen too much already. I just hope the few programs that do not steal (with bet365 at the top) do not learn how to cheat or that the process will be slow enough until the inevitable end of affiliate marketing based on revenue share.

During last decade there is only one new significant sportsbetting affiliate program that does not cheat us. It is 1xbet, but is rogue to players.

Not a single one sports affiliate program got better. Very few stayed the same simply by not changing anything. Many got much worse and even more got rogue. The successful business model and behaviour now is to cheat. The process of switch to cheating started before regulations, but regulations are the last nail to the coffin.