Thread: No stats?

marvel is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default No stats?

Over the last two days no stats updates?
    marvel

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marvel For This Useful Post:

QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Hello Marvel,

Thank you for your post.

We did experience some bugs on the affiliate interface which were fixed but currently testing from our end as the admin interface was not effected. Kindly also note that we had a technical error on the 22nd July which our developers are busy solving at the moment. I can assure you and all affiliates reading this thread that there will be no end of month process until I am absolutely sure that all data has been recovered and the system is reporting as it should be! That is a promise. In the meantime, I ask you to bear with us until all issues have been resolved. It will be before the end of the month so please note that we are doing everything we can and working as quickly as possible.

Thanking for your understanding in advance and please feel free to contact me directly for any further questions that you might have.

Best Regards,

Rebecca.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to QuasarAffiliates For This Useful Post:

QuasarAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Hi All,

Kindly note that data for the 22nd and the 23rd has been restored. We aplogize for the inconvenience caused.

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact me immediately.

Thanks,
    Rebecca

6. The Following User Says Thank You to QuasarAffiliates For This Useful Post: